You may also like

Rate Dr. Tim Wollin

Dr. Tim Wollin's Ratings

I am not sure who is the chief of staff but I have a very serious complaint with Dr. St. Martin and his medical receptionist Ashley. I was in the hospital last March 2014 with an infected kidney stone. I was very sick. I was seen by Dr. St. Martin. I saw him on May 07, 2014 for my six week follow up. Everything went well. About twelve weeks later I was having more problems . A referral was made to him. I was suppose to see him on June 24, 2014 but I did not receive a letter to inform me of the appointment. I contacted Ashley in July 2014 to inquire about my appointment and she stated that there was one She told me that I was a no show. She asked me that the letter that she sent me stated that it was on June 24, 2014. I asked what letter and she stated the one to 409, 11015 108 Ave. That is an old address that you had in the system. I know live at 18104 95 Ave. I have lived here since 2007. I am not sure why you had an old address in your system when I last saw someone from Urology in 1990. I am having ongoing problems with calcium oxalate stones and another UTI. The stone which is in my left kidney is 7 mm in size. My family physician referred me back to Dr. St. Martin BUT because of me not showing up on June 24, 2014 I was put down as a " no Show ". I feel that is unfair. What happened is beyond my control. I cannot come for my appointment when I did not know about it. I want to know how I go about getting that off my file that I do not show up for appointments. I am afraid that it will really hurt me as we try to find me another urologist to help me at the present moment with that in the system. I am sure that if a lawyer and myself went through my file we would find a copy of the letter in their somewhere stating that it went to the wrong address. I am not wanting to see Dr. St. Martin again as I do not feel that I can trust Ashley. I am wanting to see another Urologist at the Institute but I do need to know how to get that removed from the system indicating that I do not show up for appointments which is not really correct. The only reason that I knew about the appointment on Mat 07, 2014 and did indeed show up for it was because I called Ashley and asked her when the appointment. If I had not have called her to find out when it was then I would have missed that one as well. Think about it, why would we go to great lengths to make a referral for me especially when I was having problems 12 weeks after being in the Mis for almost all of March 2014 and then not show up. Please advise me as to how to get this out of the system. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2774947].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

Was referred to a different Urologist at first (also at the HYS Centre Urology Dept). This first doctor did not have a good demeanour so thank goodness I was passed onto Dr. Wollin. Dr. Wollin is easy to talk to you and takes the time for explanations and questions. I recently had a surgery in October 2014 and am please that Dr. Wollin did the work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2585557].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Dr. Wollin has a wonderful bed side manner and answers all questions posed. He really takes the time to make you feel comfortable. Dr. Wollin performed a surgery on me in Feb 2013. You could tell he was very considerate to keep the scarring to a minimum. I have recommended him to family memebers who have also had very positve experiences. I would recommend Dr. Wollin to anyone in need of a Urologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1164341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2014

Dr Wollin is an amazing Doctor, I have been seeing him for years now and very professional and caring, listens to your concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1164340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2013

Doctor Wollin is amazing I've been having pain for almost 2 years always blamed on kidney stones he was amazing when he dealt with my stones, I didn't need to see him for awhile do to passing the second round of stones on my own, x-rays cat scans always showed nothing after fighting with my family doctor to get sent back to him I got sent back to him and he believed me that I was in pain did the needed tests and found out I have a plyop on my bladder, he them didn't feel comfortable removing it on his own and referred me out to doctor gray, before seeing doctor gray I wansnt able to void on my own I called doctor wollins office, doctor wollin then called doctor gray him self and told him I'll need to be seen right away and sure enough doctor gray called me right away and got me in two days later doctor wollin in my eyes is an amazing man who is there not just for the money like most doctors

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1164339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

The lady that answers the phone should not be in the health care profession. She is extremely rude!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][1164338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

Astute diagnostician,expert surgeon.Shows concern for post operative care.Good communicator.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1164337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2013

Dr. Wollin is a wonderful Doctor. He is very personable and actually listens to you. I never felt rushed and I felt like he genuinely cared about me as a patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1164336].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Awesome doctor. Dr Wollin spent the time to explain the process of the vasectomy as he was performing it. He was very good at making me feel comfortable and relaxed during the procedure. I had identified earlier a couple fears or concerns and worked with me to ensure they were addressed. Thank you to Dr Wollin and his great nurses.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1164335].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Dr Wollin is an awesome doctor. He was very professional, took the time to explain things to me in detail and did his best to accomodate my schedule.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1164334].votes_count ]]