Rate Dr. Tim Wollin

Dr. Tim Wollin's Ratings

Was referred to a different Urologist at first (also at the HYS Centre Urology Dept). This first doctor did not have a good demeanour so thank goodness I was passed onto Dr. Wollin. Dr. Wollin is easy to talk to you and takes the time for explanations and questions. I recently had a surgery in October 2014 and am please that Dr. Wollin did the work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2585557].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Dr. Wollin has a wonderful bed side manner and answers all questions posed. He really takes the time to make you feel comfortable. Dr. Wollin performed a surgery on me in Feb 2013. You could tell he was very considerate to keep the scarring to a minimum. I have recommended him to family memebers who have also had very positve experiences. I would recommend Dr. Wollin to anyone in need of a Urologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1164341].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2014

Dr Wollin is an amazing Doctor, I have been seeing him for years now and very professional and caring, listens to your concerns.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1164340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2013

Doctor Wollin is amazing I've been having pain for almost 2 years always blamed on kidney stones he was amazing when he dealt with my stones, I didn't need to see him for awhile do to passing the second round of stones on my own, x-rays cat scans always showed nothing after fighting with my family doctor to get sent back to him I got sent back to him and he believed me that I was in pain did the needed tests and found out I have a plyop on my bladder, he them didn't feel comfortable removing it on his own and referred me out to doctor gray, before seeing doctor gray I wansnt able to void on my own I called doctor wollins office, doctor wollin then called doctor gray him self and told him I'll need to be seen right away and sure enough doctor gray called me right away and got me in two days later doctor wollin in my eyes is an amazing man who is there not just for the money like most doctors

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1164339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

The lady that answers the phone should not be in the health care profession. She is extremely rude!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1164338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

Astute diagnostician,expert surgeon.Shows concern for post operative care.Good communicator.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1164337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2013

Dr. Wollin is a wonderful Doctor. He is very personable and actually listens to you. I never felt rushed and I felt like he genuinely cared about me as a patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1164336].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Awesome doctor. Dr Wollin spent the time to explain the process of the vasectomy as he was performing it. He was very good at making me feel comfortable and relaxed during the procedure. I had identified earlier a couple fears or concerns and worked with me to ensure they were addressed. Thank you to Dr Wollin and his great nurses.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1164335].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Dr Wollin is an awesome doctor. He was very professional, took the time to explain things to me in detail and did his best to accomodate my schedule.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1164334].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

I've never felt rushed or unheard by Dr. Wollin like I have with other doctors. He is very thorough and responds to every question or concern I have. Extremely good at what he does, too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1164333].votes_count ]]