Dr. Tim Wollin

Dr. Tim Wollin

Rate Dr. Tim Wollin

Dr. Tim Wollin's Ratings

Dr. Wollin has a wonderful bed side manner and answers all questions posed. He really takes the time to make you feel comfortable. Dr. Wollin performed a surgery on me in Feb 2013. You could tell he was very considerate to keep the scarring to a minimum. I have recommended him to family memebers who have also had very positve experiences. I would recommend Dr. Wollin to anyone in need of a Urologist.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2014 | flag

Dr Wollin is an amazing Doctor, I have been seeing him for years now and very professional and caring, listens to your concerns.

Submitted Dec. 27, 2013 | flag

Doctor Wollin is amazing I've been having pain for almost 2 years always blamed on kidney stones he was amazing when he dealt with my stones, I didn't need to see him for awhile do to passing the second round of stones on my own, x-rays cat scans always showed nothing after fighting with my family doctor to get sent back to him I got sent back to him and he believed me that I was in pain did the needed tests and found out I have a plyop on my bladder, he them didn't feel comfortable removing it on his own and referred me out to doctor gray, before seeing doctor gray I wansnt able to void on my own I called doctor wollins office, doctor wollin then called doctor gray him self and told him I'll need to be seen right away and sure enough doctor gray called me right away and got me in two days later doctor wollin in my eyes is an amazing man who is there not just for the money like most doctors

Submitted July 5, 2013 | flag

The lady that answers the phone should not be in the health care profession. She is extremely rude!

Submitted May 21, 2013 | flag

Astute diagnostician,expert surgeon.Shows concern for post operative care.Good communicator.

Submitted March 24, 2013 | flag

Dr. Wollin is a wonderful Doctor. He is very personable and actually listens to you. I never felt rushed and I felt like he genuinely cared about me as a patient.

Submitted March 14, 2013 | flag

Awesome doctor. Dr Wollin spent the time to explain the process of the vasectomy as he was performing it. He was very good at making me feel comfortable and relaxed during the procedure. I had identified earlier a couple fears or concerns and worked with me to ensure they were addressed. Thank you to Dr Wollin and his great nurses.

Submitted March 7, 2013 | flag

Dr Wollin is an awesome doctor. He was very professional, took the time to explain things to me in detail and did his best to accomodate my schedule.

Submitted March 5, 2013 | flag

I've never felt rushed or unheard by Dr. Wollin like I have with other doctors. He is very thorough and responds to every question or concern I have. Extremely good at what he does, too!

Submitted Nov. 26, 2012 | flag

I was refered to Dr. Wollin by my family Doctor and told that he was an excellent Urologic Surgeon. He was that and a great deal more. He spent as much time as needed to explain my medical situation and appropiate procedures required. His analysis was through and follow up without fault. In addition, you could not ask for a better bedside manner. If you are able to obtain the services of this gentleman when required, you will not be disappointed. He is simply outstanding and a damn nice guy to boot!

Submitted Sept. 22, 2012 | flag