Rate Dr. R. Mehin

Dr. R. Mehin's Ratings

I understand that this doctor is one of the very best but was not aware that he DID NOT accept WCB Claim members so when I had my doctor send in a referral I waited 4 months to find out I was refused. Would be nice to have a flag placed on doctors that donot accept WCB. DONOT PICK HIM IF YOU ARE ON A WCB CLAIM. Too bad we cannot get a high level of care because of a payment method.

Submitted June 23, 2014 | flag

I found Dr. Mehin to be extremely intense and focused which is big attribute to success. He brings himself to a level that is perfection, but yet with his ability and know how and busy schedule he still takes the time to answer every single question if it seems insignicant or not. I recently had a complete hip replacement and found him to be very personable. He is very respectful of your time and tries to be punctual, if he is going to be late he will call your house and let you know ahead of time. Wayne Rempel

Submitted Aug. 25, 2013 | flag

Dr. Mehin is the most courteous, caring and helpful individual (let alone surgeon) that I have ever dealt with in and out of the hospital setting. He is not in the least condiscending and gives you all the information and then lets you come to the decision with the knowledge given you. His bed[/side manner and office visits never leave you feeling rushed.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2012 | flag

a true healing angel, caring, professional, nothing is too much for him-states facts clearly, but deals with human beings with utmost dignity

Submitted Sept. 14, 2012 | flag

Dr. Mehin is the most caring sincere person. He went out of his was to continually help my Mom. His staff member is wonderful as well.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2012 | flag

This doctor was very caring and respectful. Understanding and insightfull thank you very much

Submitted July 23, 2012 | flag

VERY KIND AND CARING AND KNOWLEDGE VERY GOOD FOLLOW UP GOOD AT HOSPITAL ON TIME

Submitted Dec. 22, 2011 | flag

Initially Dr. Mehin seems compelled to point out all the possible negatives and that can be scary. Post-surgery he proved to be the most caring, attentive, and concerned surgeon I've ever experienced.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2011 | flag

Dr.Mahin is Excellent surgeon, excellent post surgical care and bedside manner.

Submitted Nov. 14, 2011 | flag

awesome bone doctor very polite to the nurses and very informative to the patient

Submitted Oct. 15, 2011 | flag