Dr. Susan Columbus

Dr. Susan Columbus

Rate Dr. Susan Columbus

Dr. Susan Columbus's Ratings

Excellent dentist. The review that referred to her as "rude" and "raising her voice" must have her confused with another dentist -- Dr Columbus is the most calm, cheery, kind, gentle and caring dentist around (have been going to her from the beginning of her practice) and I doubt she even raises her voice at her children, never mind patients. One person behind the desk (has been there for years) is truly scary, but the others are very nice. I just make a point of avoiding L. Prices are reasonable, she goes by the standards and there are way worse prices in Guelph, not to mention Toronto. I love Dr Columbus.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2014 | flag

Dr. Susan Columbus is a very kind caring person. She is one of the best Dentist that my husband and I have. She always takes the time to explain everything to you, as well always asking if you are okay. I would recommend her to anyone as she is very pesonal person and makes you feel so comfortable. As for the staff they are very pleasant and very helpful with any questions you may have. They have excellent customer service skills. Darrell & Janet Crawford

Submitted Sept. 13, 2013 | flag

Dr. Columbus is great with my kids & me! Her front office staff, however, need personality transplants. They are rude and need to realize that people do have a life outside of the dentist. If I call to reschedule an appointment I do not need to be scolded & "punished" by only being able to reschedule for a date so far in the future that I cannot help but think the receptionist is selecting this ridiculous date out of spite. Get over yourselves.

Submitted March 14, 2013 | flag

Specializes in standard dentistry and cleaning. Not a good choice for those with real problems or the elderly.

Submitted Nov. 20, 2012 | flag

The best, and that's all there is to say. Prices can be steep but she will accept a payment plan and it's worth it. Painless, professional, really kind and caring.

Submitted July 17, 2011 | flag

Dr. Columbus is wonderful! After two dentists who never bothered to explain what was going on in my mouth it was just wonderful to come to Dr. Columbus' office and have her sit down and go over my oral hygiene program and the issues I was having and how we could fix them. They are very calm and friendly and my dental assistant let me squeeze her hand when I got the freezing needle. :) I couldn't ask for a better dentist. I've since moved away but I miss Dr. Columbus' care. She made me feel like she was genuinely interested in my health, not just another patient to rush in and out. Highly recommend!

Submitted June 21, 2011 | flag

Dr. Columbus was rude, annoyed and curt. The staff were lovely and accommodating and even apologized for her twice, because she was so rude. Wanted me to have all kinds of things done that weren't needed. Left me waiting for 30 minutes and then stormed in demanding to know what I was waiting for (umm.. you?) and dismissed me like a servant. Overpriced, totally uncaring and rude, rude, rude. Actually raised her voice at one point when I dared ask a question about my own oral health. Have never been treated this way by a professional. Staff were clearly embarrassed by her. Wouldn't return, ever. Oh and lost my xrays, forgot about that one. Amazing.

Submitted May 9, 2011 | flag

This doctor charges an arm and a leg for her services and those of her staff. They are very expensive! They are also very pushy about getting frequent appointments and getting work done that you did not want to have done. They keep pushing regardless of your wishes and it's quite annoying. There are better dentists and staff around that don't push for unnecessary work and costly return appointments.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2010 | flag

Very happy to have doctor as Dr. Columbus.It is my pleasure when I visit her every time.

Submitted Aug. 18, 2009 | flag

I am very impressed with Dr. Columbus, her staff and their new facilities. My kids are excited to go to the dentist. Everyone is very calm, reassuring and friendly, as well as being knowledgeable and professional.

Submitted July 6, 2009 | flag