Rate Dr. Daniel I. Shapiro

Dr. Daniel I. Shapiro's Ratings

I cannot say enough good things about Dr Shapiro and his staff!!! He was extremely thorough and took his time to answer all my questions and concerns!!! He gave me realistic expectations and his staff is incredibly welcoming!!!! I had a rhinoplasty/septoplasty done and I am extremely pleased with the results!!! I will refer anyone to him!!! I just cannot say enough good things about him or his staff!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2648188].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

I went with Dr. Shapiro after checking out his website. I liked the before and after photos, and he had a ton of positive reviews on many different sites. He’s a great surgeon – he told me the realistic outcomes of my procedure, and was honest about everything. I had the tummy tuck and mastopexy with augmentation. My results are amazing, they exceeded my expectations. I’ve already told all my friends and family about Dr. Shapiro and his great work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2540170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

I had abdominal liposuction with fat transfer to the buttocks about two months ago when a girlfriend introduced me to Dr. Shapiro. I couldn't ever lose the abdominal fat with exercise and Dr. Shapiro was able to reshape my body which I didn't even know could possibly be done. He is a very competent physician and very thorough. I am extremely happy with how it all turned out. I have no more rolls and I have a waist! I've never had a waist before and my buttock has some shape to it now, because it was flat before. The only negative was that I had the stomach flu about a week after the surgery which was pretty awful. I felt pretty weak from that but aside from that I haven’t had any problems. I’m a retired nurse practitioner and my husband is a physician, and from a medical standpoint everything went very smooth. It was not traumatic like I had envisioned it being. I highly recommend Dr. Shapiro for this.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2469668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

Proceed with caution!!!!!! I had a non evasive laser procedure done at Dr Shapiro's office called a photo facial. I ended up with third degree burns on my face. Unfortunately I settled with the doctor out of court within a year of this procedure, for very small amount compared to the permanent scars on my face. I've been to numerous plastic surgeons and dermatologist since and nothing can be done to remove or even blend these scars. I learned a very valuable lesson the hard way check out who your using before undergoing any work this Doctor is rated as a top doctor and has a very high end facility. Do your homework before proceeding with any procedure!dermatologist

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][362961].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2013

Dr. Shapiro's staff was abrasive, I felt very un-welcomed. Dr. Shapiro himself spent about five minutes max with me. They were punctual and organized, but have zero people/ social skills.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][362960].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

I went for a breast CONSULTATION and left DR Shapiro's office feeling less than adequate. Most of the staff were cold and had quick fake smile. Dr Shapiro seem like a nice man but the impression i got was he did not want to deal with my case. Don't tell me i have beautiful a face but can't do anything "to make my breast match my face".OUCH! Hello, that's the reason why i'm getting an augmentation. he pretty brushed me off and then given some ridiculous quote that does not make sense. I've been to other docs.I can afford it but to just brush me off with "other fees" you can't explain in addition to your surgeon's fee is low and condescending! I was pretty much told i will be charged too much cos they service high end customers. Then referred to another doctor who "specialized" in the type of augmentation I wanted which was fair. No effort was put into getting me in contact with so called doc. good business means putting people you can't help with someone who can. NO KNOWLEDGE SHOWN!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][362962].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2012

I had VASER HiDef of abs, flanks, back, and chest plus fat transfer to my chest to create the pecks definition. Had the surgery a year ago, good result but not great. Contacted Dr. Shapiro about my concerns, he agreed to do my revision for FREE! I had to pay the surgical center and the anesthesiologist fees that's all. We scheduled my revision surgery 15 months from the first surgery to allow complete healing from the original surgery. I'm excited to see my revision results! Dr. Shapiro is professional and pays attention to your needs and details. I'm a medical professional as well and I know a great doctor when I see/work with one. Go to Shapiro, you won't regret it. I'll be having Shapiro to do my fiancée's surgery as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][362959].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

Dr Shapiro performed my Blepharoplasty (upper/lower)fat injections and breast augmentation. I am extremely satisfied with my results and after an extensive search, I feel I chose the best surgeon! Im 39 years old and always felt insecure about my breast size and also felt my eyes had a tired and worn out look. Dr Shapiro addressed my concerns and he and his staff made me feel comfortable and in great hands. They ensured I was completely informed on the procedure as well as the recovery. I give Dr Shapiro my highest recommendation! He is an amazing surgeon. Thanks to Dr Shapiro I've never felt happier with myself and its nice to hear all the compliments I get now!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][362958].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2012

My full body make over by Dr. Daniel Shapiro in Scottsdale is outstanding! I had a facelift, upper and lower blepharoplasty, fat injections to the face and rhinoplasty. Abdominoplasty with vaser liposuction to the abdomen flanks and back. The surgeries were done two months apart. As a successful business man and CEO of a large company, I am very discriminating and could afford to go to any doctor. After my consultation with Dr. Shapiro, I realized I was working with a surgeon who would exceed my expectations. He is a visionary. His communication with me prior to the surgeries put my mind at ease. Although my surgery was lengthy, I felt little discomfort. After several months of recovery the boost in my self confidence is amazing. My friends and family, seeing the change in me, reconfirmed that the surgeries were a complete success! If you are considering plastic surgery, I highly recommend you see Dr. Daniel Shapiro. You can trust him to give you exactly what you are looking for and more. He will amaze you of his vision of which you wish to accomplish.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][362957].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2012

As a design creative and a self-described perfectionist, I devoted a great deal of research into the difficult task of finding exactly the right physician for my procedure - including consultations with several surgeons. Dr. Shapiro’s passion for beauty/artistry combined with his outstanding surgical perfection and unparalleled reputation, made my decision an easy one. Dr. Shapiro instilled real confidence through his caring manner and sincere commitment to outstanding results … and he absolutely did not disappoint. I look in the mirror once again see the youthfulness that I’ve always felt inside. Compliments and remarks suggest that I look relaxed, rested and glowing. There are few times in one’s life that you can say that someone has changed your life. Without hesitation I say that Dr. Shapiro – along with the support of his amazing team – has changed mine. Words truly can’t express my gratitude. I am simply thrilled beyond words.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][362956].votes_count ]]