Dr. K. Singh Sahni

Dr. K. Singh Sahni

Rate Dr. K. Singh Sahni

Dr. K. Singh Sahni's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014 | flag

I saw Dr. Sahni for three surgeries, the latter gamma knife. He patiently decompressed my acoustic neuroma and did a marvelous job. His partner,Dr. Wayne Shaia, also deserves kudos. While an excellent surgeon, I have found his aftercare to be lacking. I have not been pleased nor have I felt heard, which I very much felt during surgery. I am now dealing with TN and feel hopeless after my last appointment, and was additionally treated poorly.

Submitted July 15, 2014 | flag

I had gamma knife surgery on August 20, 2013. I could not have asked for a better doctor or staff. They made me feel at ease throughout the entire procedure. As of today August 23, 2013 almost all of my jaw pain has gone away. I have suffered from Trigeminal Neuralgia for almost two years. I would recommend Dr. Sahni and his staff to anyone.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2013 | flag

My praise for Dr. Sahni is long overdue! I began suffering from trigeminal neuralgia at the early age of 25!! For 13 years I suffered the excruciating pain, either being poorly diagnosed or going from one neurologist to another. Finally,at age 38, one neurologist directed me to Dr. Sahni. It only took one visit for me to know that he was the real deal and knew my diagnosis and suffering. He performed the invasive microdecompression surgery on me in 2001. I HAVE BEEN PAIN-FREE FOR THE PAST 10 YEARS! My life was given back to me. Thank you.

Submitted Oct. 3, 2012 | flag

Dr Singh is the best neurosurgeon and the best doctor period that I have ever been associated with in my life. He took time and very tender care of my father who had a glioblastoma and great care of us--his family. I have often told my family since 1984 that if I ever need brain surgery to take me back to Virginia and find Dr. Singh.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2011 | flag

I'M A 32 YEAR OLD FEMALE WITH TRIGEMINAL NEURALGIA. DR. SAHNI WAS THE FIRST DOCTOR IN 2 YEARS TO GIVE ME A RAY OF HOPE. MAYO, DUKE, AND OTHERS WERE A WASTE OF TIME!! SAHNI TRULY SAVED MY LIFE. I LIVE IN SOUTH CAROLINA AND HAD BEEN ALL OVER THE EAST COAST FOR HELP WITH ZERO RESULTS. THANKS TO DR. SAHNI, I HAVE BEEN PAIN FREE SINCE MY MICROVASCULAR DECOMPRESSION SURGERY IN APRIL OF 2009. I HAVE GIVEN HIS NUMBER TO MORE THAN TEN PEOPLE SO FAR AND ALL HAVE FELT BLESSED TO KNOW HIM. IF YOU HAVE TN, THIS IS THE MAN TO SEE. I COULDN'T ASK FOR A BETTER DOCTOR OR MAN. HE CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS AND IS TRULY CONCERNED ABOUT THEIR SUFFERING. MY LIFE HAS BEEN FOREVER CHANGED BECAUSE OF DR. SAHNI!!

Submitted Nov. 2, 2009 | flag

He is wonderful.. Helped my father through many operations for brain tumors and plate placement and removal.. He is very helpful, kind,and thinks about the patients well being.... Highly Recommended!

Submitted March 5, 2009 | flag

I have had two surgeries by Dr Sahni--one in July 2007 and the last in August 2008--the latter was Gamma Knife Surgery for Trigeminal Neuralgia (TN). TN is a nerve disorder of unknown origin that causes sudden shock-like facial pains. Trigeminal neuralgia (TN) is not fatal, but it is universally considered to be the most painful affliction known to medical practice. By many, it's called the "suicide disease." The exact cause of TN is not fully understood. Dr Sahni gave me hope for the first time to reduce my pain. If you have undiagnosed facial pain, get educated at the Trigeminal Neuralgia Support website ( http://www.fpa-support.org/index.html) formerly known as endthepain.org. Then get an appointment with Dr Sahni.

Submitted March 5, 2009 | flag