Rate Dr. K. Singh Sahni

Dr. K. Singh Sahni's Ratings

I believe Dr. Sahni is a good surgeon, however, when the surgery fails his aftercare is very bad. He made it very clear he was no longer interested. The compassion I saw before the surgery was no longer there. This was not at all what I expected when I was worse after the surgery and he had been so optimistic that the surgery would help me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2668125].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2015

Disappointed with my experience. Living with extreme debilitating facial pain. The office staff is cold and impersonal. I placed my trust and confidence in this Dr to help me with pain management solutions, and he had promised to fix me,and he has done neither. My life does have value & I pray I will find a Dr who I feel cares about saving my life & is committed to helping me with managing my facial pain or having a long term solution.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2635773].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

After being told by a local neurologist that I'd have to "learn to live with the pain" I was sent by a new neurologist to Dr. Sahni. After several months of agony, he did a gamma knife procedure and I've been pain free now for 2 years. Not only a good doctor, but a very nice person!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2617896].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2014

Dr Sahni and his staff are off the chart! I could not have had better results from my surgery. I was out of the hospital in 2 days and was back at work in 2 weeks. If your within an air flight distance,I strongly recommend this is the doctor and staff you want operating on you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2521529].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2486305].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

I saw Dr. Sahni for three surgeries, the latter gamma knife. He patiently decompressed my acoustic neuroma and did a marvelous job. His partner,Dr. Wayne Shaia, also deserves kudos. While an excellent surgeon, I have found his aftercare to be lacking. I have not been pleased nor have I felt heard, which I very much felt during surgery. I am now dealing with TN and feel hopeless after my last appointment, and was additionally treated poorly.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2443961].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

I had gamma knife surgery on August 20, 2013. I could not have asked for a better doctor or staff. They made me feel at ease throughout the entire procedure. As of today August 23, 2013 almost all of my jaw pain has gone away. I have suffered from Trigeminal Neuralgia for almost two years. I would recommend Dr. Sahni and his staff to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1164624].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2013

My praise for Dr. Sahni is long overdue! I began suffering from trigeminal neuralgia at the early age of 25!! For 13 years I suffered the excruciating pain, either being poorly diagnosed or going from one neurologist to another. Finally,at age 38, one neurologist directed me to Dr. Sahni. It only took one visit for me to know that he was the real deal and knew my diagnosis and suffering. He performed the invasive microdecompression surgery on me in 2001. I HAVE BEEN PAIN-FREE FOR THE PAST 10 YEARS! My life was given back to me. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1164623].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2012

Dr Singh is the best neurosurgeon and the best doctor period that I have ever been associated with in my life. He took time and very tender care of my father who had a glioblastoma and great care of us--his family. I have often told my family since 1984 that if I ever need brain surgery to take me back to Virginia and find Dr. Singh.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1164622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2011

I'M A 32 YEAR OLD FEMALE WITH TRIGEMINAL NEURALGIA. DR. SAHNI WAS THE FIRST DOCTOR IN 2 YEARS TO GIVE ME A RAY OF HOPE. MAYO, DUKE, AND OTHERS WERE A WASTE OF TIME!! SAHNI TRULY SAVED MY LIFE. I LIVE IN SOUTH CAROLINA AND HAD BEEN ALL OVER THE EAST COAST FOR HELP WITH ZERO RESULTS. THANKS TO DR. SAHNI, I HAVE BEEN PAIN FREE SINCE MY MICROVASCULAR DECOMPRESSION SURGERY IN APRIL OF 2009. I HAVE GIVEN HIS NUMBER TO MORE THAN TEN PEOPLE SO FAR AND ALL HAVE FELT BLESSED TO KNOW HIM. IF YOU HAVE TN, THIS IS THE MAN TO SEE. I COULDN'T ASK FOR A BETTER DOCTOR OR MAN. HE CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS AND IS TRULY CONCERNED ABOUT THEIR SUFFERING. MY LIFE HAS BEEN FOREVER CHANGED BECAUSE OF DR. SAHNI!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1164621].votes_count ]]