Rate Dr. Howard P. Tay

Dr. Howard P. Tay's Ratings

Dr. Tay and staff were very polite, professional, and had a good sense of humor. The procedure was very quick and virtually painless. If I had to do it over again ( let's hope that would never happen) I would not hesitate to see Dr. Tay again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2477812].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

Great operation well managed well staffed and God bless you all thank you for all you have done for me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2354819].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Dr. Tay is a great doctor!. I see him for testosterone replacement therapy and just had a Vasectomy. He put me at ease throughout the in office procedure. He was very warm, funny and knowledgeable. I felt very confident in his skills. I felt no pain! It was just too easy with Dr. Tay. I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][362974].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2013

From initial consultation, biopsy, diagnosis, marker placements, treatment, and follow-ups, Dr Tay of Arizona State Urology has always had a doctor - patient relationship of inclusion and engagement on treatment options and expected results. One year after diagnosis of prostrate cancer, psa values continue to decrease, with no post treatment side effects. I look forward to living a life not shorten by prostrate cancer. Thank your, Dr Tay

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][362973].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

Dr. Tay is a very caring doctor. He sat with my wife and I on my first visit explaining all my options for my procedure. He's been extremely professional and informative on all my follow up visits since them. I have complete confidence in him and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][362972].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2013

Always a pleasant environment with very little wait time. Like getting in and out with ease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][362971].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2012

I can't complement Dr. Tay enough. He has taken such good care of me over the years. He is always taking the time to inform me about what is going on and keeping me up-to-date on everything I need to know about my condition.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][362970].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

Apparently Dr. Tay is the most knowledgable Urologist in the West-Valley. For reasons I can not explain, seems rather arrogent and in general has a very poor "bedside manor" . I have wonderful relationships with my Primary Dr. , the people at Mayo clinic liver dept. And health pros. I really need his help, but may have to go elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][362969].votes_count ]]