Rate Dr. Stephanie J. Mandelman

Dr. Stephanie J. Mandelman's Ratings

Offers a variety of discounts and then revokes the discounts when you choose to switch doctors without notifying you. She will also hold your medical records ransom until your balance is paid. DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2443972].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Dr. Mandelman only cares about her deep pockets. She has no bed side manners and is very cold. She is always in a rush and the only thing she cares about is cash.. DO NOT GO.. RUN

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1165216].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

Dr. Mandelman is by far the best doctor I have been to. She is very warm, extremely professional, really attentive and so thorough. She answers all my questions, even after business hours, to ensure that I am always comfortable in her care. I truly feel that my baby and I are in the best hands. Several of my colleagues are her patients and feel the same way. She is a keeper. Stephanie Cohen

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1165215].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2013

Always attentive and helps me with all my concerns. Even over the phone. I have referred my pregnant friend to her. I am paying cash but I would not go to anyone else just her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1165214].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Mandelman for about 4 years now. I never got to spend much time with her but became close to the staff. The last 3 visits that I've had in her office this year have not been a great experience. There ALWAYS seems to be new additions to the office, and the wait seems to get longer and longer. My last 2 visits required me to wait around for a minimum of an hour. I have also called and left messages for the doctor and have only received a call back half of the time. Even though it saddens me, I'm looking for a new doctor that isn't so busy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1165213].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

Dr. Mandelman cares about her patients. She will give her cell phone and will be there for you when you need her. When I needed to be discharged early as my daughter had to go to another NICU, she did not stop making calls until I was taken care of. She is direct and to the point, but this in no way means she doesn't care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1165212].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2011

Dr. Mandelman is an accommodating professional with the warmth of a dear friend. Being a patient for many years, I have referred several whom have remained patients as I. Many other doctors do not have the personal touch by calling directly with results. I can also say she is an excellent surgeon who takes absolute care in her work. ****For those who have their own personal problems, which are unfortunate, it doesnt deem fair to expel your angst unto a perfectly above average professional. Wishing all well and do take care of your private matters ladies with an A+ doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1165211].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2011

Dr. Mandelman was very cold and made me feel like I was wasting her time. I was looking for a new OB/GYN so just wanted to go in and meet her. She didn't understand that and how it was important to me that I felt comfortable with the doctor that I would have deliver my baby. I got my well woman exam rescheduled twice because she had emergencies come up last minute at the hospital. One of them I didn't know about until after I arrived for my early morning appt. so I had to come back another day.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1165218].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2010

Mandelman is a great OBGYN. She delivered my baby boy last year. She is very knowledgeable, likes to work fast and gets the job done quickly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1165210].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2010

We have had a terrible experience with this doctor. Very insensitive and not knowledgeable. We are going through the process of a potential miscarriage. My wife was told at the first meeting that the ultra sound showed some abnormalities (no tadpole growing, 6 weeks), which caused anxiety and anguish for a whole week until we saw her again. Then she sends us to another faculty who has a better ultra sound and they report a normal scan. We go back and have 2 blood tests (2 days) to check hormone levels, more waiting, more anguish and stress. This has gone on for 2 weeks now and on tuesday we will have another ultra sound to determine, if our baby has grown in this last week. This doctor seems very unsure of the right procedure and we are going back and forth, which is so hard on my wife. Had the doctor had an adequate machine in her office or sent us to the other place in the first week, we would know the situation by know as the two readings would have been compared. Changing Doctors

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1165217].votes_count ]]