You may also like

Rate Dr. Megan Harris

Dr. Megan Harris's Ratings

I have suffered with back pain since I nearly broke my neck as a child. I have been to numerous chiropractors. I weight train on a regular basis and have never known what it feels like for my back not to be in pain, until I had just one adjustment from Dr. Mailie. My adjustment lasted longer then any other chiropractor and with better results. Since my injury I have never been able to look down or sit in certain positions with out feeling pain. I don't have to worry about that pain anymore or question if I was going to have to change careers. I feel more confident and I sleep much better too. I couldn't be happier. Thanks Dr. Mailie and the Chiropractic Wellness studio

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2808283].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Fantastic! Drs Megan and Mailie are the only chiropractors I trust! They are knowledgeable and skilled as well as kind, empathetic and very funny! It's always a good experience at the Wellness Studio. Dr. Megan was amazing with my infant daughter.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2800651].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

I drive from Southwest Edmonton to see Dr. Megan, she is an amazing woman, inside and out! A great Chiropractor, I trust her 100%, she is extremely knowledgeable, if she feels that you need an x-ray or anything else, she gets it done. I have been seeing Dr. Megan for many years and I wouldn't go anywhere else! The whole experience in the Chiropractic Wellness Studio is always great.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2775452].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Dr Megan helped my newborn baby girl! When she was born she had trouble turning her head to the right. This problem led to her developing a flat spot on her head. I took her to see Dr. Megan when my baby was four months old. After only a few treatments my daughter has a full range of motion which prevented further flattening. She also referred me to a massage therapist who reduced the flattening that had already occurred. Dr. Megan is amazing with babies! I see them in her office on a regular basis. She creates a warm and caring environment and I am so grateful to her for all that she has done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2758608].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Dr. Megan is amazing! I started seeing her during my pregnancy, and I had a very smooth pregnancy, along with a short labor and delivery. I really feel that regular visits with her contributed to this. Now that my daughter is here, we both see Dr. Megan on a monthly basis. She is kind, knowledgeable, and gives a great adjustment. I would recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2743041].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

I travel from the south side to the north end to see Dr. Megan and her team. The reception staff are always friendly and my kids are treated well with lots of educational toys and a sticker before they leave. Megan is always smiling, friendly and gets to the bottom of my pain. You get what you need with her. If you need x-Rays or a referral somewhere else she will provide that for you but if you just need an adjustment and you're good to go she'll tell you that too. Overall, I always have a consistently great experience at her studio and recommend you make the drive to see her if you're looking for a chiropractor who is both friendly and extremely competent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2740091].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

I recently met Dr. Megan at one of our Running room presentations in Sherwood Park. She spoke about injury prevention and how to improve running biomechanics. She was an excellent presenter and seemed passionate about helping runners to stay injury free. I decided to consult with her and am very happy with my results. She performed a thorough examination of my knee and sent me for X-Rays to assess my joint structure. She explained my results in detail and why she felt my biomechanics were altered. She provided me with several treatment options. We decided on pelvis, knee and ankle adjustments to improve my mobility. She also used Rock Tape on my knee to improve my kneecap tracking. Since working with Dr. Megan my knee is almost back to normal and I am still running. I was very impressed with her knowledge and her approach to addressing my pain. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Megan to fellow runners or friends with sports related injuries. Dr. Megan's care was outstanding from start to finish and I felt she really worked hard to help me stay active. I'm so happy to be running without pain and to be close to reaching my personal running goal!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2730645].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

Did not have a good experience at all, after my consultation I left feeling uneasy and went for a second opinion only to find out that the initial diagnosis and treatment options provided weren't what should have been recommended. She was also nearly double the cost of the person who I went to for a second opinion, and had multiple "add ons" that were necessary for my condition to be treated. Not impressed nor will I return.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2725198].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

I'm 33 weeks pregnant and have been suffering from symphysis pubis dysfunction since 19 weeks which makes walking up stairs, getting into vehicles and walking in general very painful. My doctor said this can happen and a physiotherapist just gave me a few generic exercises. I was in a lot of pain and really grumpy. Searching the internet for more options I came across Megan Harris at Chiro Wellness Studio and thought what do I have to lose at this point. Best decision ever! Megan is very knowledgeable and took time to explain and alleviate any fears or questions about Chiro and Pregnancy and my sore hips getting adjusted. I felt immediately better after one adjustment and have continued to see her weekly for the last few months. I credit her with my ability to keep working and not having to take an early medical leave. I’ll be seeing her right up to when baby makes his entrance into the world then Megan will be getting two happy customers.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2712389].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

I was really nervous seeing a Chiropractor for the first time... Megan took the time to explain everything to me and put me at ease, that was about 10 years ago. I only see Megan a maybe once every few months because my back and issues are pretty much resolved.. it's not about preventing injury.. She is really truly amazing and genuine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2672101].votes_count ]]