Rate Dr. Megan Harris

Dr. Megan Harris's Ratings

I recently met Dr. Megan at one of our Running room presentations in Sherwood Park. She spoke about injury prevention and how to improve running biomechanics. She was an excellent presenter and seemed passionate about helping runners to stay injury free. I decided to consult with her and am very happy with my results. She performed a thorough examination of my knee and sent me for X-Rays to assess my joint structure. She explained my results in detail and why she felt my biomechanics were altered. She provided me with several treatment options. We decided on pelvis, knee and ankle adjustments to improve my mobility. She also used Rock Tape on my knee to improve my kneecap tracking. Since working with Dr. Megan my knee is almost back to normal and I am still running. I was very impressed with her knowledge and her approach to addressing my pain. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Megan to fellow runners or friends with sports related injuries. Dr. Megan's care was outstanding from start to finish and I felt she really worked hard to help me stay active. I'm so happy to be running without pain and to be close to reaching my personal running goal!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2730645].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2015

Did not have a good experience at all, after my consultation I left feeling uneasy and went for a second opinion only to find out that the initial diagnosis and treatment options provided weren't what should have been recommended. She was also nearly double the cost of the person who I went to for a second opinion, and had multiple "add ons" that were necessary for my condition to be treated. Not impressed nor will I return.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2725198].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

I'm 33 weeks pregnant and have been suffering from symphysis pubis dysfunction since 19 weeks which makes walking up stairs, getting into vehicles and walking in general very painful. My doctor said this can happen and a physiotherapist just gave me a few generic exercises. I was in a lot of pain and really grumpy. Searching the internet for more options I came across Megan Harris at Chiro Wellness Studio and thought what do I have to lose at this point. Best decision ever! Megan is very knowledgeable and took time to explain and alleviate any fears or questions about Chiro and Pregnancy and my sore hips getting adjusted. I felt immediately better after one adjustment and have continued to see her weekly for the last few months. I credit her with my ability to keep working and not having to take an early medical leave. I’ll be seeing her right up to when baby makes his entrance into the world then Megan will be getting two happy customers.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2712389].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

I was really nervous seeing a Chiropractor for the first time... Megan took the time to explain everything to me and put me at ease, that was about 10 years ago. I only see Megan a maybe once every few months because my back and issues are pretty much resolved.. it's not about preventing injury.. She is really truly amazing and genuine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2672101].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

I was at my wits end. I'm currently 36 weeks pregnant and have been suffering with symphysis pubis dysfunction since 21 weeks which makes walking excruciating (hips dislocating) . After two trips to the hospital, numerous doctors visits, and treatment with physiotherapy I was told that nothing further could be done until the pregnancy was over. I researched which Chiropractors would treat prenatal symptoms and booked the appointment with Dr. Megan. One day later, I went in for my first treatment and IMMEDIATELY felt relief. I left the appointment walking much better and for the first time since my diagnosis (or mis-diagnosis) did not have to talk pain medication and slept comfortably through the night. I know I'm not the first woman to suffer with this and know I won't be the last. I would highly recommend Dr. Megan. Her knowledge and her manner were exceptional. I'm just happy that I'm not in excruciating pain any more!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2627041].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

She is very knowledgeable, an excellent Chiropractor and beautiful soul.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2601320].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2014

I love Dr. Megan. She has such a great bed-side manner and really cares for her patients. I've never had a doc that adjusts her life around her patients. Her knowledge is impressive and her honesty is refreshing. I've recommend my people to see her and they all leave feeling better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2598445].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2014

I have been going to Dr.Megan for chiropractic treatment for about 5 years. During this time I have needed orthotics and have had them readjusted as well. I trust Dr.Megan 100% She is extremely intuitive and does her due diligence if there are any questions. Her thoroughness in treatment is something that really resonates with me. I frequently recommend her to everyone I know that needs chiropractic treatment and will continue to do so!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2576238].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

I love Dr Megan. She asks the right questions, makes the right adjustments, and finds you the right help if you require it. Plus she has an amazing personality which puts you at ease. I never leave her office without a smile on my face!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2559771].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

I think Dr Megan is awesome. Her 'full meal deal' approach to treatment is something I very much appreciate. She is especially great with attention to detail and follow through. She knows how to get results and will refer you to complimentary treatment practitioners when needed as well.
Dr Megan is very good at explaining what is happening with treatment as well as listening to you as a patient to help get to the bottom of what the problem is.
I highly recommend Dr Megan and her team!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2521420].votes_count ]]