Rate Dr. Megan Harris

Dr. Megan Harris's Ratings

I have been going to Dr.Megan for chiropractic treatment for about 5 years. During this time I have needed orthotics and have had them readjusted as well. I trust Dr.Megan 100% She is extremely intuitive and does her due diligence if there are any questions. Her thoroughness in treatment is something that really resonates with me. I frequently recommend her to everyone I know that needs chiropractic treatment and will continue to do so!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2576238].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

I love Dr Megan. She asks the right questions, makes the right adjustments, and finds you the right help if you require it. Plus she has an amazing personality which puts you at ease. I never leave her office without a smile on my face!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2559771].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

I think Dr Megan is awesome. Her 'full meal deal' approach to treatment is something I very much appreciate. She is especially great with attention to detail and follow through. She knows how to get results and will refer you to complimentary treatment practitioners when needed as well.
Dr Megan is very good at explaining what is happening with treatment as well as listening to you as a patient to help get to the bottom of what the problem is.
I highly recommend Dr Megan and her team!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2521420].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

I have been coming to this clinic the last few months. Seeing Dr. Megan has changed my life, all my aches and pains are gone! She takes the time to answer all your questions and helps you solve all your problems. If she doesn't know the answer she finds it out. This lady is rated the NUMBER 1 chiropractor for a reason! Thanks Dr. Megan and team!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2510926].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2014

Dr Megan was my life savor during my first pregnancy. She is amazing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2507564].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

AMAZING, is the only word needed to describe Dr. Megan. I suffer from osteoarthritis, degenerative disc disease and fibromyalgia and chronic pain is my constant companion. Dr. Megan is an amazing chiropractor who takes the time to listen and properly assess her patients so that she can do everything she possibly can to help them feel better. Dr. Megan's upbeat, friendly, caring and compassionate personality puts you at ease immediately. Her patients care and well being is her number one priority. She will stay late at the clinic or fit a patient in to her already full schedule if her patient has an emergency and needs her help. It is because of her amazing skill as a chiropractor that I am able to function with less pain in my day to day life. In the 26 years that I have been seeing chiropractors she is the BEST one I have ever been a patient of. There is no chiropractor in Edmonton better than Dr. Megan. They broke the mould after they made her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2494977].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

Megan is the best. She can fix nearly anything, and if she can't she's not afraid to dedicate time to figuring out who can. Plus she surrounds herself with only the best, so no matter who you see at their clinic, you're in good hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2443974].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

I've seen all three doctors at the Chiropractic Wellness Studio. Dr. Mailie is my main doctor. Mailie has helped me through some sports injuries that would have taken a lot longer to heal without her help. The Graston techinques she has used on my arm and my leg have done and the results are awesome. I injured my knee a week ago, with some adjustment, and Graston I'm much better and healing faster than I have with similar injuries a year ago. I have also seen Dr. Dawn for accupuncture. I had golfer's elbow from work and other things I do. She helped my muscles to relax so the pain could go away. A quick accupuncture session and I was good to go. I've seen Dr. Megan too and like all the doctors at the clinic she takes the time to listen and help with your aches and pains. I reccomend this clinic to anyone who asks!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2443973].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2014

Mailie is fantastic at spotting a weakness, and even for a smaller lady, she has been successful in doing what needs to be done. He has been a great help and knowledgable about processes when I had questions after my accident. Her clinic also offers a number of different services. I have sen her help many of my friends as well, when an adjacent is needed I have herd nothing but great comments that have helped me solidify my chiropractic choice! She is a great and caring lady who does her job well!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1165253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

For the last 3-4 months I had been living in extreme pain in my neck/shoulder region. I tried massage to no avail. When that pain spread down my right arm, it lost all strength and I suspected a pinched nerve. I couldn't sleep, work, etc without being in agony! Desperate, and not wanting to go down the surgery route, I went to a chiropractor for the first time in my life. From the first visit, Dr.Megan was extremely informative, spending that extra time with me explaining Chiropractice and discussing my injury. After my x-rays revealed that my neck has an odd curvature, the culprit to my pinched nerve, she was great in explaining my diagnosis and my treatment. After only ONE visit, the pain receded to my elbow, and after visit THREE the pain in my arm was completely gone! Now, a few weeks in, I have ~60% more range in my neck and I feel that I have my life back. Dr.Megan is amazing at all she does, I cannot recommend her enough. Also, the staff is amazing! 10/10 service all around.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1165252].votes_count ]]