Rate Dr. Colleen Lawlor

Dr. Colleen Lawlor's Ratings

Dr lawlor, spends no time listening and just refers you to specialists, most of the time you need to remind her at least three times to get a referral and when you call about it you need to come in and see her again. This is a total waste of medical money. She never cancels my prescriptions when they are changed and need reminding about this also. The ten minutes you receive is never enough time and she never inspects you physically. She is all about more appts to cash in on her billable time.

Submitted June 25, 2014 | flag

Great care from Dr. Lawlor. Sometimes I need to follow up on referrals.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2014 | flag

I've been a patient of Dr. Lawlor for over six years and I am continually impressed by how personable she is, how thorough she is and how rarely she runs late for her appointments. She listens and gives great attention to my questions and points of concern. I feel very lucky having access to her a a professional. She's the best GP I've ever had.

Submitted June 3, 2013 | flag

Dr. Lawlor is an intelligent, thoughtful physician who is keen to listen and take appropriate action regarding the care of the patient. I feel very lucky to have her as my physician.

Submitted Nov. 23, 2012 | flag

Dr. Lawor has been my physician for several years. She is always professional and compassionate. She is an extremely knowledgeable physician, an extraordinary listener and astute diognostician. She has a strong network of Specialists who, in my experience, regard her with great respect. She is adaptable and will put any patient at ease. A very, very good Doctor!

Submitted May 26, 2012 | flag

Dr. Lawlor is among the best primary care doctors I have known. She is bright, capable,has an excellent bedside manner, takes interest in what she is doing. She is responsive and has a level of both empathy and an ability to be focused on the issues. I felt very secure in her hands and am thankful that she had time in her busy schedule for me. Her demeanor is a strong suit with a jocularity which I thought was both professional and becoming. Continuum Medical Group is fortunate to have her as am I.

Submitted Oct. 20, 2011 | flag

I used to be happy with Dr. Lawlor, but recently have been very dissatisfied with her care. She doesnt spend any time with me in appointments and does not seem to take my complaints seriously. She frequently refers me to specialists without even doing an initial exam on me first and 90% of the time she doesnt send the referral in so I have to follow up again and again until it gets done. I am currently being treated for something that she had orignally thought would be resolved in 3 months. It has now been a year and my symptoms and blood results are no better. Despite the lack of improvement she has not changed the treatment and I feel like she feels frustrated with me for continuing to come in. I will be seeking a second opinion and hopefully find someone who can help me.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2011 | flag

Staff is insidious. They enjoy spending time on the phone more than dealing with in person customers. Docor is not available in evenings or weekends. Always have to wait more than 1 hour to see anyone. Then they usually can't say anything and have to refer you to a specialist. After seeing a specialist, they never call you back to discuss the results. You have to inquire and prod. What a farce. Where is there a real doc? One who has the time to know you and care?

Submitted Oct. 28, 2009 | flag

An excellent clinical doctor as well as a humourous, sympathetic and caring practitioner. What more could you want? She's the best MD my family has ever known.

Submitted Jan. 19, 2009 | flag

Dr. Lawlor is very caring and attentive. AShe doesn't hesitate to refer to specialists where necessary. She is an excellent doctor with a wonderful bedside manner.

Submitted Jan. 19, 2009 | flag