Dr. Jennifer C. Gilbert

Grad. Year: 2001

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 28/08/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.6 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 11 reviews. Dr. Jennifer C. Gilbert has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5578486
25/06/14 5 5 5 5 Very classy woman! Friendly, kind, professional, seemed very concerned with my health and great sense of humor too! Took the time needed to get to know me and my history and was very gentle with exam. I highly recommend her! I am 50+ and I have been to many gyn drs. She is by far the best I have ever seen! Hope she stays with this practice for many years.
RID: 2602581

28/03/13 1 1 1 1 Dr. Gilbert is a young physician that is very inexperienced with treating & diagnosing gynecological issues such as endometriosis, fibroids, PID & ovarian cysts. Unless you are seeing her for obstetrics, I would not see her for treatment. I, too, was deceived into believing she knew what she was doing because she came across compassionate and spent extra time with me. Unfortunately, that was not the case. I was misdiagnosed, became a medical guinea pig & almost had to have a hysterectomy. Fortunately I made the decision to get a second opinion with a more experienced physician. My new doctor couldn't believe that I was not treated far sooner & my condition became very serious as a result. I am very disappointed that Dr. Gilbert didn't have the professionalism to say that she didn't know how to treat me. I lived in pain for over a year as a result & I wish I could get that year back. I hope anyone reading this learns from my experience & thinks twice before going to see Dr. Gilbert.
Insurance: AARP
RID: 2591134
20/03/13 5 5 5 5 I absolutely love Dr Gilbert!!! I have seen her since I was pregnant with my first 3 years ago and no matter how long I waited it was and has always been worth it. She is the most caring doctor I have ever seen and always there. I wouldn't go anywhere else even if I had to wait hours for her. She is worth every second of my time and I will never change doctors. ;)
RID: 2513977
27/12/12 5 5 5 5 I've never put any reviews online but after meeting dr. Gilbert and her staff I had to tell others how different she is. She answered all my questions and spent the time I needed to feel comfortable. Paoli obgyn is the best and I just wanted to tell others that dr gilbert is worth any wait as she is the best doctor in her practice and she is the only doctor I want delivering our baby.
RID: 2491866
06/12/12 5 3 5 5 Dr. Gilbert is an amazing doctor. She delivered my twins about 2.5 years ago, and has become such a support to both me and my husband as she has twins herself and always has an encouraging word or advice to share. I really feel like she takes the time to know her patients. She never rushes me through an appointment, making sure she answers all my questions, and just has a wonderful way at putting you at ease. She never dismisses even the smallest concern and always makes sure to return phone calls and follow up with her patients. I travel a long way to see her and will continue to do so because of how much I value the care she gives me. It's true, sometimes you have to wait a little longer to see her, but her practice is exceptional and I'd rather wait a little bit longer, than see a crappy doctor who can see me quickly. Also, the staff there is very helpful and kind and they genuinely want to help you whether it is with leaving a message for a doctor or scheduling an appointment.
RID: 2478933
20/11/12 4 4 5 5 Dr. Gilbert is a very nice and knowledgeable doctor. I recently saw her for a monthly pregnancy check up and she took the extra time while i was in the office to do some research on prenatal vitamins without iron. I highly recommend her!
RID: 2429448
20/09/12 4 4 5 5 Highly recommend Dr. Jennifer Gilbert. Although I had to wait like ages :D for each appointment, if I have to see a Gynec again, I would go to her. She is totally worth it. Very patient - she will sit with you and listen to you, advice you and make you feel so relaxed. My second pregnancy was a breeze, with of course some turmoils in between - but Dr. Jennifer made every visit feel right. Luckily for me, she was the doc on call when i had my C-section :) Couldn't be happier with her and the entire staff at Paoli hospital.
RID: 2417671
05/09/12 5 5 5 5 Dr Gilbert is amazing ! I was lucky enough to have her deliver my daughter this summer and she made the experience so great !! Every doctor in Paoli OBGYN practice is great, but Dr. Gilbert is the best, she is friendly, makes you feel like a person not just a chart and she is always friendly and asking you if you have questions - I HIGHLY recommend her and the practice in general.  Respond

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Jennifer" to "Jennifer C."
RID: 1441972
16/05/11 4 4 5 5 After 2 mis-diagnosing local docs, we finally found Dr. Gilbert. While it was too late to save my partner, Dr. Gilbert was quick to find the problem and try to get us in to see best oncologist around. I later became her patient and she is always very supportive of both my physical and mental well-being.  Respond

18/04/11 SYSTEM: 4 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

02/03/11 SYSTEM: 3 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 783874
07/02/09 5 5 5 5 very helpful to explain my problems.pleasent attitude. takes time to discuss any problems
Insurance: AARP
RID: 282231
16/04/07 5 5 5 I am not a pt. of hers - yet! However I do work with her and I have first hand knowledge of how she treats the pts. She is very compassionate & highly skilled. She treats the pts. & the staff with respect. This is one Dr. whose worth her weight in gold. A real classy asset to our practice.  Respond
* - Rating left by a registered user