Rate Dr. Carl P. Giordano

Dr. Carl P. Giordano's Ratings

Sounds like based off reading these review if you have private insurance you and your pain matter.
Now if you like me and the rest of the injured souls that fall under workers comp. after my visit it's very very class dr a**hole forgot the hypocrattic oath and do no harm.
Dr Killdare decided that liberty mutauls profits and share holders are more important that my pain.
If you are sent to him. It's the end of the line. 3 words he loves. Maximum medical improvement

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2646998].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

If you come with insurance he's the man . But if you notice all the workers compensation people he has treated says the same thing and I agree. He is for the workers compensation carriers. Drs take an oath. He's all about the money

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2624279].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

i never thought I would love to have a back operation. But I can only tell you I wish I had it sooner. I was told that I should never have a spine operation by everyone. Try therapy try injections try everything. I don't know why people told me that. I had a spur hitting my nerve. Why did people tell me to try all this silly things that didn't work and waste time and money. Needless to say I had the spur removed and my sciatica was gone. I went home after the surgery within an hour. Within an hour. Did you hear that within an hour. I should have seen dr Giordano 6 months ago.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2603358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2014

I saw three doctors before I chose Dr Giordano. The first wanted to do shots. The second wanted to do a small operation and then if it didn't work do the real operation. Dr G said lets just do the correct operation and not just the small one. It made sense. I have done great and can work and play golf. He is great!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2602718].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2014

I was a workers comp patient with real bad low back pain. I had seen several docs that pushed injections an therapy and told me that the surgery to fix my problem was too severe and dangerous. I got Giordano's name from a women at the insurance company who swore by him. I was skeptical at first but found out quickly that what he said made sense. Had a back fusion with screws and I only wish I found Giordano sooner. He is a no bull guy and will tell it like it is. I love him. Don't know where I would be without him. I would do anything for him. Anyone who says anything bad about him must be Nuts.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2594506].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2014

Wow. That's all I can say. My wife was crippled with very complicated problem that required a very complicated surgery. She did fantastic. Staff was very precise. Doc is the real deal. No funny stuff. He has the hands of a master. You can't say anything bad about him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2590776].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

You can't imagine how appreciative I am of docs work on me. He gave me my life and family back. Had a botched operation by another doc and Giordano fixed me up. I am back working as a welder. Fantastic!!! I owe him everything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2590445].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

Great success with Dr Giordano, would not use any other Doctor . I have never heard of any negative comments from patients about Dr. Giordano.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2584300].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

Dr. Giordano treated me with the utmost respect from the first minute I met him to the day he discharged me. Everybody I spoke to in the waiting room praised him. I was injured at work had workers comp insurance and it didn't matter to him whether I was private insurance workers comp insurance or clinic patient he gave me the best care it made me feel like I was very important. As I read some of the negative comments that are said about Dr. Giordano I can't imagine that there are factual. He is an excellent doctor who has a fantastic reputation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2562072].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

I'm very confident with Dr Giordano's abilities as a surgeon. He is caring and compassionate. My only concerns are that he does not believe in pain medication and physical therapy. His office staff could use some sensitivity training when it comes to dealing with patients who have chronic pain.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2545216].votes_count ]]