Rate Dr. Carl P. Giordano

Dr. Carl P. Giordano's Ratings

Don't even think about going to anyone else. He is a great doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2727679].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

Simply the best. No doubt about it. Saw a few doctors before I decided on Dr Giordano and was extremely happy. The highest integrity and surgical skill. Easy to talk. Amazed with how little surgical pain I had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2727517].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

The best. Absolutely the best. Ver smart and honest

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2722123].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

Excellent surgeon. Caring and competent. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2713361].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2015

Dr Giordano you are my hero. I was very nervous about seeing a surgeon by you made me feel at ease. I knew I needed surgery but had a hard time facing it. You explained it so well and were so honest. Thank you thank you Thankyou. I was happy in the recovery room with minimal surgical pain and immediate relief of my leg pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2702420].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2015

Best thing I ever did was to get to dr Giordano. I had a prior operation from another dr and always had some residual symptoms. I saw another dr in area who told me that I needed a major revision. Dr Giordano told me to leave it alone that the revision was crazy to even consider. I was confused and saw two more doctors in NYC and they new guirdano and they told me that Giordano was correct and that the other dr was crazy. I never had any more surgery and have since heard that this other dr re operates on everyone. That's dr Giordano for your advice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2686190].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

The doc did the right thing. He knew exactly what was wrong and fixed it with screws in my back. I saw two other docs before him. I got his name from coworker, neighbor, guy that cuts my hair and person at the ins company. Doc wasn't even in my ins and everyone said he was the man to see. I live about 1 and 1/2 hours away and was very happy I did. I was a workers comp patient and didn't know what to expect. Never forgot that the doc said that what ins I have doesn't matter the treatment is the same. I did great from the beginning and I am still doing great. I read one of those earlier negative reviews and have no doubt that the nut who wrote it should probably be evaluated for some type of fraud. Dr G is a great man. I owe him everything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2667485].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

Dr Giordano is great. When I was in his office I overheard two patients talking about how they were going to scam the doc and get some time off. They must have been the two guys that posted the negative comments. Looks like you can't fool the doctor. Dr Giordano operated in my husband who was a comp patient. He treated him with the utmost respect and he did great and is back to work. My husband did so well that I also went to drGiordano and he accepted my insurance. Can you imagine he didn't even charge me. The looser that posted the comment that doc is all about the money should be investigated. Dr Giordano is a great doctor. He's in the magazine for top docs and everyone in the state goes to him. He the busiest doc for a reason. He's the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2659419].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2014

I love this man. He is a great doctor. Anybody that writes a negative review should have their head examined. Anyone who writes a negative review should be investigated. When I was in the waiting room I overheard two patients talking about how they were going to scam the doc and stay out of work. I bet whoever wrote the negative comment was the person I overheard. Dr Giordano is a great doctor who doesn't care about the money. He operated on my husband who was a comp injury and he got him back to work. He also operated on me and didn't charge me. Can you imagine that. He didn't even charge me. I did great. Does that sound like a doc that cares about the money.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2659217].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2014

Sounds like based off reading these review if you have private insurance you and your pain matter.
Now if you like me and the rest of the injured souls that fall under workers comp. after my visit it's very very class dr a**hole forgot the hypocrattic oath and do no harm.
Dr Killdare decided that liberty mutauls profits and share holders are more important that my pain.
If you are sent to him. It's the end of the line. 3 words he loves. Maximum medical improvement

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2646998].votes_count ]]