Rate Dr. Carl P. Giordano

Dr. Carl P. Giordano's Ratings

I was a workers comp patient with real bad low back pain. I had seen several docs that pushed injections an therapy and told me that the surgery to fix my problem was too severe and dangerous. I got Giordano's name from a women at the insurance company who swore by him. I was skeptical at first but found out quickly that what he said made sense. Had a back fusion with screws and I only wish I found Giordano sooner. He is a no bull guy and will tell it like it is. I love him. Don't know where I would be without him. I would do anything for him. Anyone who says anything bad about him must be Nuts.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2594506].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2014

Wow. That's all I can say. My wife was crippled with very complicated problem that required a very complicated surgery. She did fantastic. Staff was very precise. Doc is the real deal. No funny stuff. He has the hands of a master. You can't say anything bad about him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2590776].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

You can't imagine how appreciative I am of docs work on me. He gave me my life and family back. Had a botched operation by another doc and Giordano fixed me up. I am back working as a welder. Fantastic!!! I owe him everything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2590445].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

Great success with Dr Giordano, would not use any other Doctor . I have never heard of any negative comments from patients about Dr. Giordano.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2584300].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

Dr. Giordano treated me with the utmost respect from the first minute I met him to the day he discharged me. Everybody I spoke to in the waiting room praised him. I was injured at work had workers comp insurance and it didn't matter to him whether I was private insurance workers comp insurance or clinic patient he gave me the best care it made me feel like I was very important. As I read some of the negative comments that are said about Dr. Giordano I can't imagine that there are factual. He is an excellent doctor who has a fantastic reputation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2562072].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2014

I'm very confident with Dr Giordano's abilities as a surgeon. He is caring and compassionate. My only concerns are that he does not believe in pain medication and physical therapy. His office staff could use some sensitivity training when it comes to dealing with patients who have chronic pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2545216].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2014

I had a great result with Dr Giordano. Back to full activities

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2531553].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

My experience with Dr Giordano was terrible. My situation was a Workers Compensation case and he treated it as such. I was seen by Dr Giordano five times, four of which he suggested surgery for my lower back disc herniation along with extreme leg pain and numbness in my right foot. Upon my fifth visit, I somehow became miraculously healed and was returned to work. Bare I mind that Dr Giordano never once mentioned to me that I was to return to work. What he did was dictate to the W/C insurance company that I was fit to return to work without my knowledge. Obviously he is playing the roll of puppet for the W/C insurance company to receive easy earnings. My complaints of pain fell on deaf ears as Dr Giordano offered no alternative treatment ( Pain Management). At the point I found I was to return to work I placed a call to his office requesting to speak with the doctor, in an attempt to clarify the situation. What I got in return was the most rude, nasty and unprofessional woman who was speaking for him. When I asked numerous times to speak with the doctor this staff member proceeded to tell me I was not in any discomfort and pain. I once again asked her if I may speak with the doctor, because she was not a doctor and was not helping me, she hung up the phone. Clearly Dr Giordano and his staff are unprofessional and act as if a Workers Compensation case is not worthy of their time or effort. In summary, if any individual is sent to see Dr. Giordano for and injury that occurred at work, be prepared to be treated like a second rate citizen. Dr Giordano is more concerned with the guaranteed money from Workers Compensation Insurance than the well being of certain patients he took an oath to treat.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2507065].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2014

The guy has no morality or work ethic. Apparently he only looks to get paid by workmans compensation insurance. I have 2 herniated discs and one bulging (diagnosed by 2 different specialists), I was told to go back to work and that it's a sprain (yeah right for 8 months). Aweful experience! !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2465363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

The doc was ok he looked at my cd and found three herniated disks in my neck. He gave some medecine and that was it. I then reinjured myself at work, I went back to dr. Giordano and he put out of work for a while about a month. So to be honest my experince with him was ok at best. My biggest problem was with the staff they were so unprofessional I couldn't believe it. They made me feel as though my injuries were not real they even went as far as to laugh at me. When i told them that i wanted to speak to the doctor they would not let me. I tried to keep my cool as much as i could and i told them i was going to report them to the medical ethics board. I guess thats how they treat patients on workmans comp. I dont know. Anyway needless to say i will never go back to that place ever again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2465362].votes_count ]]