You may also like

Rate Dr. Carl P. Giordano

Dr. Carl P. Giordano's Ratings

All I can say is yes. This is who you should see. He will not disappoint.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2773398].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

I suspect that there are not a lot of doctors like Dr Giorfano. I had a prio back operation 15 years ago. I degenerated at that level and need to be fused at that level. Originally saw a doctor in my network who I didn't like. I saw Dr Giordano out of network and realized why he was out of network. He's hust better than everyone else. He won't waste your time with silly injections and therapy if you don't need it. My in network doctor kept telling me to try more injections. What a waste that was. Then my in network doctor told me I needed three levels fused. Dr. Giirdan fused the one level and I am now about a year since surgery. Just shot 89! On golf course and beat my husband for the first time ever!! Paying Dr. Giordano was the best money I ever spent. His office is busy. He is worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2773141].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Wonderful doctor. Very direct and knowledgeable. Had see two other doctors before Giordano but it became very clear who was the best of the three. I had a neck operation and went home within an hour. My arm pain was gone as soon as I woke up. It has never returned and I have essentially completely forgotten about the surgery I am so asymptomatic. I couldn't be happier

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2766072].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

Don't even think about going to anyone else. He is a great doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2727679].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

Simply the best. No doubt about it. Saw a few doctors before I decided on Dr Giordano and was extremely happy. The highest integrity and surgical skill. Easy to talk. Amazed with how little surgical pain I had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2727517].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

The best. Absolutely the best. Ver smart and honest

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2722123].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

Excellent surgeon. Caring and competent. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2713361].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2015

Dr Giordano you are my hero. I was very nervous about seeing a surgeon by you made me feel at ease. I knew I needed surgery but had a hard time facing it. You explained it so well and were so honest. Thank you thank you Thankyou. I was happy in the recovery room with minimal surgical pain and immediate relief of my leg pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2702420].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2015

Best thing I ever did was to get to dr Giordano. I had a prior operation from another dr and always had some residual symptoms. I saw another dr in area who told me that I needed a major revision. Dr Giordano told me to leave it alone that the revision was crazy to even consider. I was confused and saw two more doctors in NYC and they new guirdano and they told me that Giordano was correct and that the other dr was crazy. I never had any more surgery and have since heard that this other dr re operates on everyone. That's dr Giordano for your advice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2686190].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

The doc did the right thing. He knew exactly what was wrong and fixed it with screws in my back. I saw two other docs before him. I got his name from coworker, neighbor, guy that cuts my hair and person at the ins company. Doc wasn't even in my ins and everyone said he was the man to see. I live about 1 and 1/2 hours away and was very happy I did. I was a workers comp patient and didn't know what to expect. Never forgot that the doc said that what ins I have doesn't matter the treatment is the same. I did great from the beginning and I am still doing great. I read one of those earlier negative reviews and have no doubt that the nut who wrote it should probably be evaluated for some type of fraud. Dr G is a great man. I owe him everything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2667485].votes_count ]]