Dr. Bryan D. Sohl

Rate Dr. Bryan D. Sohl

Dr. Bryan D. Sohl's Ratings

Worst bedside manor of any doctor I've ever experienced. I fired him 3/4 of the way through the pregnancy

Submitted June 21, 2014 | flag

At least six of my family members had wrongly diagnosed ultrasounds. They were urged to have an abortion on the first visit. All babies were born 100% healthy.

Submitted July 8, 2013 | flag

Dr Sohl was absolutely incredible. He was extremely honest and compassionate with our very difficult situation. He did everything but bend over backwards. We are extremely lucky to have him in the Rogue Valley.

Submitted July 19, 2011 | flag

He was only my doctor for 2 days before my daughter was delivered by c-section at 34 weeks, but he was great. He spoke honestly about what was going on and shared his thought process in regards to how he was going to handle it. I felt that my daughter and I were very safe in his capable hands.

Submitted April 26, 2010 | flag

Dr. Sohl is the single best doctor I have ever had, bar none. It was a privilege to be his patient.

Submitted Dec. 16, 2008 | flag

What a wonderful and compassionate man. He's a high risk specialist and, although the outcome of our birth was not good, we thank God to have had him there to do everything he did for us and our child.

Submitted April 16, 2007 | flag