Rate Dr. Doug Thompson

Dr. Doug Thompson's Ratings

Dr. Thompson's kindness, compassion, expert knowledge, professionalism, and attentiveness to the whole body health of his patients would be very hard to beat. He took me on in an emergency situation, retained me as his patient, and has treated with me since. There needs to be a rating that allows for 5+ and the rating should be for the doctor only. He is the one that the practice relies on. I'm sad to see him retire. The profession will be that much less effective without him.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2014 | flag

He has been my doctor as long as I can remember.He has always been nice and understanding.I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a doctor.

Submitted March 29, 2009 | flag

Dr. Thompson has been my doctor sincebirth and I have never had an experience that would make me wantto say anything but good things about him. Great doctor!

Submitted Jan. 26, 2009 | flag

A truly wonderfull caring man. I am so lucky to have him as my Dr.I find him very up to date in his knowledge. Always willing to listen, and very good at sending one on to a specialist if necessary.

Submitted Dec. 18, 2007 | flag

Dr.Thompson has always been very helpful in dealing with medical issues with not only myself and my family. he looks out for me even when i don't know i need help.

Submitted June 29, 2007 | flag

Dr. Thompson is wonderful, my old family doctor would not do pre natal care when i got pregrant, than he said he would not care for my baby, he does not do baby care. So Dr. Thompson is a wonderful man he took me and my son in a new patients. thank you Dr. Thompson

Submitted May 22, 2007 | flag

Dr. Doug Thompson listens and responds to concerns, none judgmental and sincere, a good person. vb

Submitted May 17, 2007 | flag

Calm, cool and collected. Knows his stuff. Friendly, helpful, professional. Explains when necessary. Excellent doctor.

Submitted May 8, 2007 | flag

Dr. Thompson is a very professional caring doctor who takes the time to get to know his patients.

Submitted April 17, 2007 | flag