Dr. Lorne Stephen

Rate Dr. Lorne Stephen

Dr. Lorne Stephen's Ratings

I have had Doctor Stephen as my gp for 20 years and he is a caring man who doesn't pretend to know everything about everything, but he will always get the information needed at the drop of the hat! Further, I became very sick with a lung infection a few years ago and went to the hospital to get treated. The hospital er did not diagnose me correctly and I eventually saw doctor stephen who wa appalled at the treatment I received at the hospital. He even went as far as to call me at home to check in on me during my recovery. He is a doctor who truly cares for his patients! I dread the day he retires and I have to find a new doctor.

Submitted Aug. 18, 2014 | flag

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014 | flag

I don't get some of the comments I have read here. He has been my doctor since he has been in practice and I adore him. He was quick to have my mom diagnosed with Ovarian Cancer. Had a referal appointment for her within days. He has care for my chidren, my other siblings and nephews. We all adore him. Best of all I brought by Autistic clients to see him as well and he is absolutely fantastic with people with special needs. Truely genuine. He has a great sence of humor, and takes his time with you.

Submitted June 13, 2013 | flag

GREAT DOCTOR AND LISTENER--DOESN'T HAVE TIME FOR COMPLAINERS-- AS ARE MANY PATIENTS --DOCTOR CAN ONLY HELP YOU BY THE INFO YOU GIVE-- GARBAGE IN--GARBAGE OUT

Submitted Dec. 12, 2012 | flag

Very Rude. Not caring or helpful at all. Time to retire.Slow to res[pond to patients needs.

Submitted Nov. 10, 2012 | flag

Dr. Lorne Stephen is a surly, nasty Dr. who is not very caring and 'doesn't like paperwork'...well Doc, this is part of your job description. Anyone thinking of seeing him...unless you are desperate, find another doctor who cares!

Submitted Nov. 8, 2012 | flag

Submitted July 25, 2012 | flag

I have been going to dr Stephen for nearly 20 years, ( I'm 26 now). I never got sick much as a teenager so didn't see him often. It's only recently that I've has some health concerns that I have gone to see him and he has made me feel not only unimportant- doesn't know my name, doesn't look me in the face when I talk to him, but also makesme feel disgusting! I went to see him for a skin problem and he literally looked at it, made grossed out look on his face and said "ugh!" as if his expression wasn't enough. His bedside manner is revolting and I feel as though he is burnt out and needs to retire. He is quick to simply prescribe medication for everything before talking with me about possible issues. Furthermore his staff is horrible- never have a met a more rude and nasty person at a reception desk! I am currently looking for a new doctor.

Submitted Aug. 4, 2011 | flag

DR. STEPHEN IS AN **** PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!! GOD FORBID YOU SHOULD HAVE CERVICAL CANCER AND SEVERE ABDOMINAL PAIN AND HE THINKS YOU ONLY WANT DRUGS?? HE EVEN SAID HE CANNOT TELL THE TRUTH FROM A LIE.. OK.. IVE HAD TESTS AND HAD BOOKED SURGERY ALMOST 2 YEARS NOW, THAT GOT BOTCHED.. AND I HAVENT EVEN HAD A PAP TEST SINCE.. GOD ONLY KNOW HOW BAD THE CANCER IS AND IF ANY DR SEES THIS PLEASE HELP ME.. MY LIFE IS TRULY BAD.. I SUFFER ALOT, CAUSING ME GREAT DEPRESSEN. HE MAKES ME FEEL LIKE I DONT MATTER. I NEED ABDOMINAL TEST AS WELL AS I CANNOT EAT VERY MUCH CAUSE THE PAIN AFTER IS SO BAD. HE EVEN SAID THAT I HAVE LOST WEIGHT, TOLD HIM, AND HE GAVE ME A DIRTY LOOK AND SENT ME OUT. I CRY AFTER EVERY VISIT, SO I CANNOT GO,I CANNOT TALK TO HIM AS IM A MEEK PERSON AND DOESN'T WANNA BE TROUBLE TO HIM OR ANYONE, JUST HELP!!! BTW.. I HAVE ONLY HAD HIM FOR ABOUT 5 YEARS, AND NEVER HAVE ASKED HIM FOR NOTHING. THE HOSP. HELPS ME WITH PAIN, EVEN STAFF THERE HAVE SAID HE SHOULD PAY FOR MY SUFFERING

Submitted Dec. 2, 2010 | flag

Receptionist poor, he has way too many patients and doesn't have time to be thorough

Submitted Nov. 24, 2009 | flag