Rate Dr. Michael J. Vickers

Dr. Michael J. Vickers's Ratings

Doctor did not care about my health once a few test came back negative. He basically said there is nothing he can do for me and then the nerves to ask that he wanted to see me in 3 weeks. He only cares about the money instead of healing patients. What a shame.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1166499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2014

Dr. Vickers is PHENOMINAL!!!He is caring, kind, and extremely bright. I would recommend him highly to anyone, and already have done so! He has gone way above and beyond to help me and my son. He has great bedside manners, and is very humorous. Heis the BEST neurologist I have ever seen!Barbara

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1166498].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2011

Excellent doctor who is attentive and kind. He listens to his patients and even helps them in anyway he can. He is treating me for pain and neuropathy. I recommend him 100%.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1166497].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2010

Dr Vickers is caring for my 76 year old Mother who suffers from some cognition problems. He is very knowledgable, spends time listening to the patient's narrative, explains things clearly and has a great sense of humor. All around a very refreshing experience. You may have to wait a bit to see him but it is worth it since he spends whatever time is necessary to get all issues addressed and all questions answered.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1166496].votes_count ]]