Rate Dr. Maryam Aleyaseen

Dr. Maryam Aleyaseen's Ratings

Wonderful, compassionate doctor. She takes time to explain procedures and results.

Submitted July 24, 2014 | flag

Dr. Aleyaseen operated on my father to remove a colon polyp. My father continues to be under her care. Both the doctor and her office staff (Christy) are excellent. Responsive, patient, caring, and respectful of appointment times. Our family has nothing but praise for Dr. Aleyaseen and Christy - thank you for your care and compassion in caring for our father.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2014 | flag

Dr. Aleayaseen is very knowledgeable and high skilled professional. Moreover, she is a very nice, pleasant person. I was very fortunate to be her patient. Thank you so much, Doctor.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2013 | flag

AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME surgeon!!! My sister had to have a pre-cancerous polyp removed. Dr. Aleyaseen thoroughly explained the procedure, all the possible complications AND how she would deal with them if any complications occurred. As so often happens, the preliminary tests did not show that cancer had already developed and spread. Dr. Aleyaseen was able to remove cancerous tissues and setup chemo for my sister. Her assistant is equally incredible.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2013 | flag

Very sad when the patient finds him self just a # and not a person while he is in need. Dr. Aleyaseen spent few moments with me full of attitude without explaining or informing me any thing, I was booked for a minor procedure in the hospital that later on I noticed that I was supposed to get fully informed of the procedure with the side effects before its done which she never took the time to inform me just because she has the patient as a # !!!!

Submitted June 27, 2013 | flag

Dr. Aleyaseen is very caring. She took the time to make sure my discomfort was from gallbladder acting up.Recovering as planned. Excellent doctor. I felt very confident in her care. Christy, in the office is amazing as well, very organized, friendly, and makes sure you are looked after!!! Thank You for giving me my life back!!!!

Submitted May 22, 2013 | flag

She removed my gallbladder! I've been through several surgeries and she by far is the BEST sergeon I've had! 5 stars all around! I highly recommend Dr.Aleyaseen! In the waiting room waiting for her to call me for my surgery she was the only sergeon to come out and check on her patients, and there were a lot of other patients and I didn't see any of the surgeons check on them before surgery! So blessed, thank you

Submitted March 19, 2013 | flag

Amazing doctor. Unfortunately she works for one of the worst hospitals in Ontario. But she is amazing. She fixed my problem that I had and was thorough in the follow-up. Smart, quick, efficient and cares about getting your issue fixed. A doctor I saw at the Ajax hospital before her told me to be positive and hope that my infection would heal itself. Dr. Aleyaseen can actually target a problem and diagnose it without dismissing you which is the best quality in a doctor.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2013 | flag

Cannot say enough good things about her. My surgery and recover are going exactly how it was explained to me.She is caring and makes you feel at ease and never ruched.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2012 | flag

She is the best Doctor for me so far. She operated my son's perforated appndix and her follow through was great. His fever was not letting up and she kept him in the hospital untill the fever was resolved. I thank her and my family is forever in debt. Thank you

Submitted Aug. 27, 2010 | flag