Rate Dr. Sinclair W. Armstrong

Dr. Sinclair W. Armstrong's Ratings

saw this guy a few years ago for a recurrent bladder infection and he was truly rude and arrogant. His nurse was the same. Had a procedure done in the office. Called a few times afterward for a minor problem and overheard the nurse say"it's HER again". Was treated as an indiot, because I wanted to make sure my problem was normal. Changed doctors during the time I saw him, to his associate who was a gentleman.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2105365].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2008

Dr. Armstrong is an amazing physician. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2105364].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2007

Dr. Armstrong is an excellant surgeon. Having an infected cyst attached to my urthea wall removed. During the healing I observed how neat the stitching appeared, I did not have to wear a Foley nor take antibotics. He is very skilled and knowledgable in his field of work. I am very thankful I was blessed with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2105363].votes_count ]]