Dr. Elliott Ber

Rate Dr. Elliott Ber

Dr. Elliott Ber's Ratings

Both Dr. Ber and Dr Caplice are good. Nice office to visit if you are in the Oakville area. I would recommend them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2616165].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

I've been going to him for 20 years and he is getting far too cocky and his work is becoming questionable. I had a filling that he did for me that fell out twice in a very short period of time. Me and my family have been seeing the change in him and his work for some time now. I used refer many friends and family to him over the years and they have been feeling the same way about his work ethic going downhill. It's unfortunate, but I really feel that you will be better served elsewhere. I have been seeing a new dentist in the area and I feel very happy to have left. I'm finally feeling that my family is getting the attention we deserve instead of what felt like a receiving line.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2586232].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Excellent dentist - been with him over 25 years, never feel nervous about treatment ...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2444022].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

I've been seeing him for over 20 years and he is the best. Extremely patient, caring and professional. Congrats for doing it with such passion after so many years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1167205].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2013

I come in from Toronto to continue going to Dr. Ber. Love him and his staff. I have no idea how he's managed to hire and maintain such a wonderful group of charming, funny people. I look forward to my dentist's appointments!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1167204].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2013

I transferred to Dr.Ber after another dentist left a bad taste in my mouth.I must say,so far Dr. Ber and his staff are all that the ratings say they are.They were very warm and most of all Dr. Ber was not in a rush. He heard my story and suggested ONLY necessary treatments. So far so good. I am going to ship my entire family to his practice. Great job Dr. Ber!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1167203].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Ber since I was a child and I absolutely love him and his staff. I now live out of town (and for a few years overseas), but I refuse to find another dentist - so worth the 4 hours journey to see him and his staff. His advice has led me to be cavity-free my entire life! Thanks Dr. Ber!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1167202].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012

Great DDS Dr. Ber and Dr. Caplice... also worth mentioning ...Marie at the front desk was amazing too! Wonderful staff Thank you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1167201].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

Dr. Ber was recommended to me by my friend who has been seeing him for over 20 years. I had a bad experience with another dentist, and Dr. Ber was able to resolve my problem. He is great. Very knowledgeable, yet personable. I would highly recommend him. Me and my husband have switched to Dr. Ber as our regular dentist, and are extremely happy with the service and care we receive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1167200].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2011

I don't know if there is a better dentist around! He has been my dentist for over 20 years and now takes care of my children's teeth too! He makes going to the dentist a great day and eases all those fears people associate with dental work! Couldn't be happier!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1167199].votes_count ]]