Dr. Elliott Ber

Rate Dr. Elliott Ber

Dr. Elliott Ber's Ratings

Excellent dentist - been with him over 25 years, never feel nervous about treatment ...

Submitted June 16, 2014 | flag

I've been seeing him for over 20 years and he is the best. Extremely patient, caring and professional. Congrats for doing it with such passion after so many years.

Submitted Oct. 25, 2013 | flag

I come in from Toronto to continue going to Dr. Ber. Love him and his staff. I have no idea how he's managed to hire and maintain such a wonderful group of charming, funny people. I look forward to my dentist's appointments!

Submitted Sept. 24, 2013 | flag

I transferred to Dr.Ber after another dentist left a bad taste in my mouth.I must say,so far Dr. Ber and his staff are all that the ratings say they are.They were very warm and most of all Dr. Ber was not in a rush. He heard my story and suggested ONLY necessary treatments. So far so good. I am going to ship my entire family to his practice. Great job Dr. Ber!

Submitted July 6, 2012 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Ber since I was a child and I absolutely love him and his staff. I now live out of town (and for a few years overseas), but I refuse to find another dentist - so worth the 4 hours journey to see him and his staff. His advice has led me to be cavity-free my entire life! Thanks Dr. Ber!

Submitted May 4, 2012 | flag

Great DDS Dr. Ber and Dr. Caplice... also worth mentioning ...Marie at the front desk was amazing too! Wonderful staff Thank you!

Submitted April 4, 2012 | flag

Dr. Ber was recommended to me by my friend who has been seeing him for over 20 years. I had a bad experience with another dentist, and Dr. Ber was able to resolve my problem. He is great. Very knowledgeable, yet personable. I would highly recommend him. Me and my husband have switched to Dr. Ber as our regular dentist, and are extremely happy with the service and care we receive.

Submitted Nov. 3, 2011 | flag

I don't know if there is a better dentist around! He has been my dentist for over 20 years and now takes care of my children's teeth too! He makes going to the dentist a great day and eases all those fears people associate with dental work! Couldn't be happier!

Submitted March 11, 2011 | flag

My family have been regulars at Dr. Ber's dental practice for 20 years. He and his staff make going to the dentist absolutely as enjoyable as it's possible to be!

Submitted Jan. 3, 2011 | flag

The staff is friendly, and very professional at all time. Dr. Ber is overall a very nice person and a good dentist.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2010 | flag