Dr. David B. Seifer

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.4 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 41 reviews. Dr. David B. Seifer has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Reproductive Endocrinologist-related: infertility, fertility, reproductive endocrinology, in vitro fertilization, fertilisation
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5553002
10/06/14 5 5 5 5 There are not enough kind words to say about Dr. Seifer. After my husband and I had a HORRIBLE experience at another fertility clinic, we felt so defeated after not conceiving after three embryo transfers. We decided to switch clinics and became patients of Dr. Seifer. He is INCREDIBLE. So knowledgable, does not waste your time and has a wonderful bedside manner. He makes you feel like you are his only patient and treats you with compassion and respect. Within two weeks he found our problem (other clinic did not find it after almost a YEAR and recommended I undergo an unnecessary surgery) and we are currently 8 weeks pregnant with twins after our FIRST round of IVF with Genesis. If all continues to go well, we will be leaving Dr. Seifer in a few weeks and moving onto an obgyn! My husband and I are so sad to leave Dr. Seifer! His knowledge and skills are unsurpassed and we will forever be grateful for the precious gift he has given us!
Paid (or co-pay): $10000
RID: 5451624
07/05/14 5 5 5 5 After 10 years of trying to get pregnant, and countless doctor visits, we decided to schedule an appointment with Dr. Seifer. Within a week of meeting Dr. Seifer, we were informed of all the underlying causes that have led to our infertility. For the first time in a while I felt like we finally met the right doctor. Once we knew the cause, Dr. Seifer provided us with different treatment options and identified the best option for our individual case. Most of all, what I liked about Dr. Seifer was that he was very proactive and direct about how to tackle each obstacle we faced, as well as very honest about what to expect. I’m proud to say that we are currently pregnant! I still can’t believe it. I just wish I had met Dr. Seifer earlier. He has been the only doctor who found the root of our problem, addressed it, and helped us move forward towards creating the miracle of life. I can’t even express the gratitude and happiness I currently feel in my heat. Thank you.  Respond
RID: 5222456
05/03/14 5 5 5 5 If you are having issues with fertility, this is the doctor to see. He is an absolute genius! My husband and I were referred to him by a friend of ours after we had gone to another fertility doctor who was a nightmare. Immediately Dr. Seifer knew the exact plan of action that would be right for us. My husband's sperm had very low motility and morphology and there was no other option for us than ICSI IVF. Dr. Seifer was there for us every step of the way. He treats you as if you are his only patient, and let me be clear you are definitely not. Dr. Seifer is extremely busy for a reason...because he's the BEST! He held my hand throughout my entire cycle. Also, I cannot speak more highly of his staff. The nurses are the best in the business. They are on call for you 24/7. I really cannot say enough great things about our experience. I am currently 10 weeks pregnant with twins and I owe it all to Dr. Seifer and his staff.
RID: 3652150
09/01/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Seifer is very personable and friendly with great bedside manner. He made my husband and I feel very comfortable throughout the entire experience. It was the first time that we had visited a fertility doctor and really didn’t know what to expect. Dr. Seifer made sure that all of our questions were answered and gave us all the time we needed – it made us feel very relaxed and not just rushed in and out of his office. We knew after our very first appointment that we had made the right decision in choosing Dr. Seifer to guide us through our journey of starting a family. I would highly recommend Dr. Seifer to a friend.  Respond
RID: 3626854
07/12/13 5 5 5 5 My experience with Dr. Seifer and his entire staff was absolutely wonderful. Dr. Seifer always kept me hopeful and positive. He is a brilliant doctor who truly knows his field. He never played games or sugarcoated anything..he always got right to the point. And what I appreciated so much was that every once in a while, he called me to make sure that I was okay and to reassure me that I was on the most effective path. The staff at Genesis was always so kind and accommodating. They always returned my calls promptly and helped me. The nurses were amazing. They were always available to answer my questions or give me support. The nurses were friendly and sensitive to my needs and they were highly knowledgeable.I did get pregnant a few months ago and so far, so good. Yay! God willing, everything will be great and my baby will be healthy and beautiful.I highly recommend Dr. Seifer and Genesis Fertility to anyone who is having fertility issues. SO THANKFUL
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "David" to "David B."
RID: 2899664
07/10/13 1 3 1 3 During our first consultation Dr. Seifer didn't even sit down and so the conversation felt rushed. He seemed annoyed every visit and was short with us. He diagnosed us and immediately suggested IVF even though we could've tried IUI first. Decided that for such a sensitive situation he wasn't the doctor for us. The nicest person I encountered at that office was his assistant. We went elsewhere and turns out we were misdiagnosed by Dr. Seifer and we're now expecting our first baby after a 2nd IUI.
RID: 2754342
05/08/13 5 5 5 5 I have been under care at Genesis Fertility for approximately 18 months. The stressful experience of dealing with infertility was definitely made easier by working with Dr. Seifer and his VERY capable staff. Everyone was responsive, compassionate and helpful. Dr. Seifer is very conservative with his approach which I very much appreciated. I would highly recommend him and the staff at Genesis to anyone.  Respond
RID: 2616289

13/04/13 1 3 1 1 Absolutely horrible place. Do not go here to Genesis. I made an appointment to freeze my sperm and they claimed they didn't know about it so the specimen could not be frozen. They nickel and dime you to death with fees; one fee of $300 was for the PGD specialist to go through a PowerPoint with us. I can look at a PowerPoint myself for free. There is a sign at the receptionist desk warning you that you have to pay a fee if you use your charge card; in NYS this is an illegal practice but Genesis doesn't seem to care much for the law. Their billing coordinator makes you feel like you just got detention in the principal's office and gives you wrong information about your insurance coverage. When I pointed this out to her, she got really nasty to me. Dr. Seifer tried to strong arm us into getting genetic testing (for extra fees of course) which we did not want to do.My wife and I ran out of there and will never go back.
Paid (or co-pay): $300
RID: 2615513
12/04/13 5 5 5 5 My husband and I went to Dr. Seifer afraid that we would never be able to have children of our own. Dr. Seifer tested us both and explained to us our problems, he then came up with a game plan for us to get pregnant. Dr. Seifer is very to the point, some people may not like that, but I would rather be told the truth especially when it comes to fertility issues. We started our first IVF cycle in September 2012, there were times when things were not progressing like they should, but Dr. Seifer always called me and explained the situation. Dr. Seifer never gave up and my husband and I will forever be grateful. I am now 27 weeks pregnant with a baby boy. All of the other staff from front desk to lab to nurses are all great.
RID: 2499366
13/12/12 5 5 5 5 Dr Seifer saved my family months of lost time and heartache. My first trip to Genesis I was unsure if I would vibe with Dr Seifer. After opening up to him I was immediately at ease and it was clear that he cared about getting a positive result but also about me and my husband. After my first IVF ended in an early miscarriage DR Seifer took aggressive action and ordered genetic testing of both me and my husband (normally this type of testing is only ordered for people who have had multiple miscarriages). The test showed a small genetic issue that would require PGD to avoid repeated miscarriages. Thanks to Dr Seifer we are now expecting on our very next cycle! The nurses at Genesis are great and friendly. I cant suggest this office and doctor enough. Thank you!
Paid (or co-pay): $25000
RID: 2414504
31/08/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Seifer and everybody at the Genesis Fertility Clinic are truly caring professionals! When we first came to Dr. Seifer we were very nervous. Dr. Seifer ran neccessary tests (key word being neccessary) and discussed with us our options. He put all the cards on the table and told us that our best chance to have a baby is via IVF. During the whole IVF process which is pretty nerve wrecking, Dr. Seifer and everybody at Genesis were absolutely amazing! IVF nurses are there to answer any (key word any) questions that you have 24/7. Before coming to Dr. Seifer we went to another doctor, big mistake, he wanted to do bunch of tests on me which i did not feel comfortable about, he was treating me like a standard infertility case and i did not like that. Dr. Seifer only ran those tests that were absolutely neccessary. Genesis makes you feel like a real person/an individual, they are there for you and with you during this journey! I would highly recommend Dr. Seifer and Genesis!
Insurance: Oxford
RID: 2391012
01/08/12 5 5 5 5 For anyone who is looking for a fertility center in the Dyker Heights, Brooklyn area, I highly recommend Dr Seifer at Genesis. Dr Seifer will work with you to determine the best plan of action for your needs. He gave me a beautiful baby boy from my first IVF cycle and now I am 11 weeks pregnant with my second child after a successful single embryo transfer. Everyone at the clinic is extremely professional and courteous. The clinic is very clean, has available parking, and flexible morning and weekend hours. Dr Seifer and the staff at Genesis Fertility has given me so much I can never thank them enough. The entire experience has been positive and very rewarding to say the least. I highly recommend to anyone looking for a simliar outcome.
RID: 2360507
13/07/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Seifer is one of the most caring and genuine doctors that I have come across. Having been a drug rep for 10 years, I have met many doctors. Dr. Seifer is brilliant, caring and professional. He treats patients with respect and concern. The genesis facility is run very smooth. All testing and procedures are done on the premises which is convenient and discreet. Dr. Seifer went above and beyond for me as we had many obstacles. He was honest and did not give me false hope but rather realistic expectations. The whole staff at genesis is courteous, knowledgeable and respectful. At all times I felt I was getting the very best care and the utmost attention. When the nurse called to tell me I was pregnant, I knew she was genuinely excited for me. I was not just a "chart". I highly recommend Dr. Seifer and genesis without hesitation. My only regret is that I cannot have Dr. Seifer as my ob/gyn for my entire pregnancy..love, love him!! Special thanks to Nicole, Cindy and Sena xoxoxo
RID: 1694404
23/01/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Seifer and the staff at Genesis fertility are the reason I have the greatest joy in my life-my daughter. I will forever be greatful however it is important that people understand that outcomes can not always be positive when dealing with infertility issues.What you will ALWAYS get however is a doctor who is professional, knowledgeable and kind and an experience that does not leave you feeling regretful or full of questions.EVERYONE there is professional and an expert at what they do.From the person who you check in with to the nurses that call you to let you know if you are pregnant - they all make you feel comfortable.I began broken and beaten(I had two prior ectopics and lost both tubes) but came out with an education on my options.Dr. Seifer was honest and provided me guidance through the process.Someone is always available to answer and the best part is that even though the Dr. and the staff have probably heard every questions a million times-they still makes yours important.
RID: 1533136
08/09/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Seifer is a true professional! At the age of 26 we never thought we would have problems with fertility, Dr. Seifer and his staff were more than confident they could help us. They did! With just one IVF treatment I am thrilled to say that we are pregnant with twins. We will be forever grateful to Dr. Seifer and his staff for their compassion and hard work. Thank you!  Respond
RID: 1510903
12/08/11 5 5 5 5 Superlatives cannot begin to describe the kind of meticulous care, professionalism and breadth of knowledge that Dr. Seifer offers his patients. My husband, also a physician, and I came to Dr. Seifer with the highest expectations. We discovered that his repertoire in innovative research made him particularly stand out not only as a highly qualified clinical practitioner, but also as a major contributor to the science itself and to the education of other physicians. In spite of biology’s unpredictable monkey wrenches, Dr. Seifer mitigated what could have been potentially devastating news with his compassionate countenance and optimistic alternatives for achieving the same end. His humanity, sensitivity and sense of humor made the entire process personal and manageable. The path may have been unforeseen and unexpected, but Dr. Seifer shepherded us toward what has now become a successful pregnancy. He has indeed exceeded our expectations professionally and interpersonally.  Respond
RID: 1500292
31/07/11 5 5 5 5 I would recommend Dr Seifer to all who want to achieve their dream of having a family. He is an excellent physician. I was blessed the day i chose him to be my phsyician. I met him close to 2 years ago. In the 2 years he treted me, there wete trial and tribulations. Thru it all he followed and supported me every step of the way, with his extreme knowledge, proffessionalism and compassion. His wonderful staff also gave me all the support i needed. Today i have achieved my dream. Thanks to Dr Seifer, my famly is on the way.  Respond
RID: 1479665
05/07/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Seifer is highly recommended. He is such a kind, caring and knowledgeable doctor. He spends a great amount of time with his patients. The office is wonderful as well. I had a great experience with Dr. Seifer as have many people I know. Dr. Seifer is an excellent doctor.
RID: 1444754
19/05/11 5 5 5 5 We were recommended to Genesis Fertility by my OB/GYN. We spoke of our struggles and Dr. Siefer discussed in detail the different steps we could take. After my results from tests, he told us the options we had and the potential outcome. It was just as important to him as it was to us to have a healthy embryo.We chose IVF and took a great IVF class. The nurses and doctors reviewed with couples all the details of IVF and how to give shots. With every step, Dr.Seifer and his staff were there supporting me with any questions I may have had. Always informative,caring and hopeful. I attended tests at both SI and the Brooklyn offices and received the best attention. During the process, I produced 3 eggs, 2 made it to fertilization and implanted back. Dr. Seifer again discussed my options and outcomes after implantation and gave me different scenarios. I can’t thank Dr. Seifer and the staff enough. Not only did I have a successful IVF but I was well taken care of, physically and emotionally.
Insurance: CIGNA

RID: 1340241
18/01/11 5 5 5 5 I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Seifer and Genesis Fertility Center. He has an incredibly warm, confidence-inspiring manner and took large amounts of time to consult with me and/ or my husband at every stage of my treatment. I have many friends and relatives who have undergone fertility treatments and IVF specifically, and all doctors do not share the same approach. Two specific ways that Dr. Seifer is exceptional is the ethical manner in which he approaches infertility and the individualized course of treatment his patients receive. Dr. Seifer's stated goal is the conception (and healthy birth) of one healthy baby, which was very important to me. Dr. Seifer also paid close attention to every test result and adjusted my medicines as needed. In contrast, I have friends who underwent (unsuccessful)IVF cycles who did not test as frequently. My impression is that Dr. Seifer controlled every variable, and this attention to detail was a major reason we were successful on the first cycle.
RID: 1309000
07/12/10 5 5 5 5 I can't say enough about Dr. Seifer & the team at Genesis. Most people travel to Manhattan for what they consider premium care, but having consulted with IVF doctors in NYC, I can assure you, you won't find better than Dr. Seifer & Genesis. You are not one of the masses here, but a person, a patient that the staff comes to know. Mine and my husband's issues were diagnosed quickly and within a time frame I was comfortable with, together with Dr. Seifer, we implemented a fertility plan and began treatment. I am currently pregnant from our first IVF cycle. I completely trusted Dr. Seifer with the future of my family and he and the staff at Genesis did everything they could to reassure me that we were on the right path. Early morning hours make it easy to get to work on time and 24/7 IVF nurse consultation means every question is answered no matter what time. Save yourself a trip to NYC and hours in a waiting room just to have your name forgotten.
RID: 1302576
28/11/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. seifer and his staff were very knowledgeable and compassionate. He diagnosed my condition-prolactinoma-right away. I became pregnant within one month of his diagnosis. Their early morning hours were very convenient.
RID: 1264478
04/10/10 5 5 5 5 Words cannot express how thankful my husband and I are with all that Dr. Seifer and the genesis team did for us. In four months time, my problem was diagnosed and a plan was set in place by Dr.Seifer.I am greatful to say that I am alittle over three months pregnant,expecting our first child. Dr. Seifer was there every step of the way,as was Dr. Grazi. The phlebotmists and nursing staff are extremly kind and truly care about your condition. My husband and I thank you each and everyday for all that you have done for us.
RID: 1246328
08/09/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Seifer is an excellent physician who was able to help me get pregnant on my first round of IVF. I found him to be very clear, informative, and supportive. He was always available for questions and I always felt respected. Dr. Seifer has a wonderful bedside manor that immediately decreased any of my anxieties and put me at ease. I remember I was nervous before a surgical procedure and he was kind enough to hold my hand and reassure me until I felt better. I completely trust him and his decisions 100%. The Genesis staff is fantastic. I am amazed how well organized and how well run Dr. Seifer's office is. I was able to go for my blood work in the morning before work and had a phone call with my results and instructions by the afternoon. All of the nurses were excellent in coordinating care with Dr. Seifer and relaying all instructions to me. Overall I would highly recommend Dr. Seifer and Genesis Medical Center to all couples that struggle with fertility.
RID: 1226669
11/08/10 5 5 5 5 My experience with Dr Seifer and Genesis fertility clinic was excellent. When I went into the clinic for the first time, I had been trying to get pregnant for a year and a half with no success. Even after being put on fertility drugs from my gyn. I went to see Dr Seifer for the first time in July 2008. He was very thorough and started testing right away for the issues at hand. Every visit with him was pleasant and informative. After all the results were back, he recommended to me to do the IUI procedure. I was fortunate to get pregnant the first time! That was January of 2009. I would recommend anyone to this clinic and Dr. It was an ease to deal with such caring,and professional people during a stressful time.
RID: 1222903
05/08/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Seifer is a great physician. He does not perform unnecessary testing and has excellent diagnostic skills. Since so many of us are extremely emotional about why we see Dr. Seifer, I attribute all of the negative posts to women (me included) who become emotional about having trouble conceiving. Dr. Seifer was honest and compassionate. He could have easily talked me into having IVF, but he did just the opposite. He dissuaded me and told me my test results showed that there would be little chance of success. The options he gave me were wonderful. I am so glad I chose to see him.  Respond
RID: 1205269
10/07/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Seifer was a great help to my husband and myself. He is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. The office is up to date on all modern technology and procedures. I highly reccomed theie office
RID: 1179631
31/05/10 5 5 5 5 I have been a patient at Genesis Fertility for the past 8 months. The facility is immaculate. Dr. Seifer is by far the shining star at the facility. He is the doctor that we wish we encountered everytime we enter a medical office. His patience is incredible. He takes the time to explain every last detail of every single procedure to ensure that we understood exactly what was going on and what might happen next. In the middle of an IVF cycle when a rare complication occurred, Dr. Seifer showed up at the hospital himself to perform the unexpected surgery. He carefully supervised my recovery and called us every hour on the hour to just "check-in". His dedication to my case alone speaks volumes to his dedication to the rest of his patients. After months and months of believing I would never see two pink lines on a pregnancy test, Dr. Seifer has made it possible. His determination is unreal! I only wish he were able to deliver our future child who will be born this fall!!
RID: 1158831
28/04/10 5 5 5 5 From the very beginning, he treated us with nothing but patience and kindness, and reassured us every step of the way.The only negative thing about seeing Dr. Seifer is that you get used to the special care and attention, and it's greatly missed when you "graduate". Dr. Seifer turned and incredibly stressful time, into a more calm and manageable one (I didn't think that was possible!). His kindness and compassion go beyond measure. You feel like he knows you, you are more than a patient in a way - you are like a family friend that receive that extra attention. Dr. Seifer made our dreams come true. He has helped bless us with what we wanted most in the world - a chance at having our own family. We are most grateful to him for not just being a great doctor, but for being one of the few doctors that truly care.
RID: 1125293
11/03/10 5 5 5 5 My husband and I LOVE Dr. Seifer. He really took the time to talk to us and explain what our options were and specifically why we were taking the next steps in the process. Geneses Fertility is efficiently run with early hours for blood work. As a full time professional, I was able to visit the office every morning for testing and still make it to work in midtown by 8:30am - very convenient for us women who don't want the world to know what we are up to. Dr. Seifer has wonderful bedside manner and has continued to impress my husband I with every visit. As happy as I am to be graduating from Genesis and moving on to my obgyn with a healthy pregnancy, I am truly saddened to be leaving Dr. Seifer.
RID: 1108443
17/02/10 5 5 5 5 After trying 3 IUIs and 4 IVF cycles with another doctor, we saw Dr. Seifer’s ad. We figured let’s give it one more try. So we went to see Dr. Seifer. He was very nice and honest about our options and success rates. He did not guarantee any success but convinced us to be hopeful. We did not have much hope after 7 failed cycles so we were especially joyful when we found out that we indeed got pregnant at the first try with twins. During our entire IVF cycle Dr. Seifer’s staff was extremely helpful and accommodating. The office hours are very convenient and we were able to do most of the appointments before work. The nurses were readily available for questions and never seemed annoyed or made me feel like I bothered them. Dr. Seifer explained all procedures openly and addressed any concerns we had. He is very compassionate and positive and I think that he transferred that over to us. I would recommend Dr. Seifer in a heartbeat. He has helped change our life forever. God Bless.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1056892
14/12/09 5 5 5 5 We found Dr. Seifer, and his entire staff to be thoroughly professional, and kind (especially Sarah in billing). Dr. Seifer was very straight with us regarding our options, and chances of conceiving. He personally called us on various occasions to confer with us to fine-tune treatment, and keep us up to date. He patiently answered all our questions, and was very compassionate. His hours were very accommodating, and he's a really nice guy! And now we are expecting our first child in five months time!!
Insurance: Oxford
RID: 1014311
20/10/09 1 3 1 2 I had a horrible experience with him. He has no bedside manner and he made me feel like an imbecile. When I asked him one question he said, "Do you want me to explain everything to you to the nth degree!". He rushed me, wanted to perform unnecessary tests and told me I would never have a child. I would like to introduce him to my son who I conceived with no help from him. This "doctor" needs to go into a different business where he doesn't have to deal with people, especially women whose emotions are running high due to fertility problems. ZERO COMPASSION.  Respond
RID: 1013903
20/10/09 3 5 3 3 Dr. Seifer has tunnel vision, the only thing he sees is IVF. A fertility expert shold be able to give you some help in conceiving before you actually getting to the extreme scenario. A bunch of tests and statistics are not going to hold water for everyone. We are all different. Treat your patients like individuals.
RID: 999178
30/09/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Seifer and his staff have been nothing but helpful, compassionate & professional. I could not recommend a doctor any more highly.
Paid (or co-pay): $10000
RID: 974972
28/08/09 5 5 5 5 DR. DAVID B. SEIFER IS FABULOUS!!! He is so very caring, compassionate, and tremendously sensitive to your specific needs. Needless to say, Dr. David Seifer is knowledgeable and reputable, as well as highly respected, in his chosen profession. I can assure you, from first~hand experience, his expertise is second to none. My Hubby and I were treated like Gold by Dr. Seifer personally, as well as by his staff. We could not have wished for a better experience. The service we received was Exceptional! Stellar! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HIM. AND I WILL ALWAYS AND FOREVER BE GRATEFUL TO HIM FOR EVERYTHING HE HAS DONE FOR ME.
RID: 824166
10/03/09 1 2 1 1 Extremely unhelpful. Not informed by his nursing staff. Called me and actually asked me, "What bloodwork did you get done again?" Very pro- IVF. His staff called me infertile when in fact, there is no certainty of that at this early stage. Did no tests at that point before saying that. Always late. Never returned test results. Had to chase down for results. Had to ASK questions so I got correct response. I've had a cyst for some time and he never told me - his staff knew, too. Finally said, "well, you know about the cyst..." UM? WHAT?! I HAVE A CYST?! The list goes on. TOTAL baby factory there. RUN the other way. They want to IVF you because it is good money for them. POOR bedside manner. ICKY EXPERIENCE. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND.
RID: 685224
16/09/08 5 4 5 5 I had nothing but good things to say about Genesis. Dr. Seifer is wonderful and the staff is very caring.I highly recommend this facility.  Respond
RID: 663095
13/08/08 1 4 1 1 I did not have a good experience with Dr.Seifer and his staff at all! He did not diagnosis my condition, scared me into thinking I needed in-vitro, when I would get pregnant at the drop of a hat. My conditon was for recurrent miscarriages. He and his staff were total unaccommodating. When I explained to his secretary (Sherylynn) that I would not be able to come in so early in the morning because of work (I am a teacher, and cannot come in late everyday for bloodwork) she said to me, "You're going to have to think about what you want more, your job or your baby?!" I was appauled at her insesitivity. Afternoon hours or weekend hours do not exist in that place. It was actually amusing to see this facility advertise in the New York Teacher newspaper, since they are unaccommodating to this clientele. Please try the North Shore Long Island Jewish Center for Human Reproduction and see Dr. Cohen. He diagnosed my problem in the first visit, by doing a simple sonogram.
RID: 570294
19/04/08 3 4 1 2 I did not have a good experience with Dr. Seifer. His demeanor was horrible. He did unnecessary tests, then wouldn't help me. He will only treat you if he knows you will become pregnant. His statistics are more imoportant to him then trying to help you become pregnant. I would not use him in the future.
RID: 280247
15/04/07 3 2 3 Dr. Seifer was efficient in performing all tests. I feel like he knows what he's talking about, however I always felt rushed with each appointment lasting 5-7 minutes. Also, he does not accomodate people that work. His office hours are from 7:00--1:30pm. It is impossible to get an appointment after those hours and there are no weekend hours. Genesis Fertility is like a meat market. Unfortunately, I did not feel like they cared about the situation that I was in. All of the women there were struggling with infertility and I was just another number. I would only use this facility you do not have a job or you work evenings because they can not and will not accomodate you.
* - Rating left by a registered user