Rate Dr. David B. Seifer

Dr. David B. Seifer's Ratings

Prior to hiring Dr David Seifer and Dr. Richard Grazi at Genesis Fertility, I thoroughly reviewed other patients' experiences. I noticed, one patient, in particular, referred to Dr. Seifer as a "mensch." I could not disagree more! As a matter of fact, the word I would choose to use to describe Seifer is, "Gonif." Their modus operandi is Seifer lies and Grazi swears. I cannot stress to you enough, how we absolutely regret ever having dealt with these disgusting and atrocious men. They are both rude, nasty, and belligerent, to say the least. I have never, ever been so disrespected, as a woman, as I have personally experienced firsthand by Seifer and Grazi at Genesis Fertility. Not to make mention of the fact, that they are single handedly at fault for a myriad of costly mistakes for the failed IVF procedures I endured at their hand. It should not appear as a surprise that I have since "FIRED" these incompetent and unprofessional low-minded thieves.
It is critical that anyone who may be considering treating with Genesis, be made fully aware of my horrific and horrendous experiences. As I pray, this may never happen to another unsuspecting patient. I only wish someone would have been as honest and forthcoming. It would have saved me and my family tremendous heartache and misery.
As a side note, for your reference, Genesis Fertility does not want you to know that their new state-of-the-art facility, was actually, in fact, a FUNERAL HOME.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2575777].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

Excellent doctor - his knowledge is unchallenged and he knows how to put you at ease

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2551499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

There are not enough kind words to say about Dr. Seifer. After my husband and I had a HORRIBLE experience at another fertility clinic, we felt so defeated after not conceiving after three embryo transfers. We decided to switch clinics and became patients of Dr. Seifer. He is INCREDIBLE. So knowledgable, does not waste your time and has a wonderful bedside manner. He makes you feel like you are his only patient and treats you with compassion and respect. Within two weeks he found our problem (other clinic did not find it after almost a YEAR and recommended I undergo an unnecessary surgery) and we are currently 8 weeks pregnant with twins after our FIRST round of IVF with Genesis. If all continues to go well, we will be leaving Dr. Seifer in a few weeks and moving onto an obgyn! My husband and I are so sad to leave Dr. Seifer! His knowledge and skills are unsurpassed and we will forever be grateful for the precious gift he has given us!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2444061].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

After 10 years of trying to get pregnant, and countless doctor visits, we decided to schedule an appointment with Dr. Seifer. Within a week of meeting Dr. Seifer, we were informed of all the underlying causes that have led to our infertility. For the first time in a while I felt like we finally met the right doctor. Once we knew the cause, Dr. Seifer provided us with different treatment options and identified the best option for our individual case. Most of all, what I liked about Dr. Seifer was that he was very proactive and direct about how to tackle each obstacle we faced, as well as very honest about what to expect. I’m proud to say that we are currently pregnant! I still can’t believe it. I just wish I had met Dr. Seifer earlier. He has been the only doctor who found the root of our problem, addressed it, and helped us move forward towards creating the miracle of life. I can’t even express the gratitude and happiness I currently feel in my heat. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2444060].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

If you are having issues with fertility, this is the doctor to see. He is an absolute genius! My husband and I were referred to him by a friend of ours after we had gone to another fertility doctor who was a nightmare. Immediately Dr. Seifer knew the exact plan of action that would be right for us. My husband's sperm had very low motility and morphology and there was no other option for us than ICSI IVF. Dr. Seifer was there for us every step of the way. He treats you as if you are his only patient, and let me be clear you are definitely not. Dr. Seifer is extremely busy for a reason...because he's the BEST! He held my hand throughout my entire cycle. Also, I cannot speak more highly of his staff. The nurses are the best in the business. They are on call for you 24/7. I really cannot say enough great things about our experience. I am currently 10 weeks pregnant with twins and I owe it all to Dr. Seifer and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1168230].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

Dr. Seifer is very personable and friendly with great bedside manner. He made my husband and I feel very comfortable throughout the entire experience. It was the first time that we had visited a fertility doctor and really didn’t know what to expect. Dr. Seifer made sure that all of our questions were answered and gave us all the time we needed – it made us feel very relaxed and not just rushed in and out of his office. We knew after our very first appointment that we had made the right decision in choosing Dr. Seifer to guide us through our journey of starting a family. I would highly recommend Dr. Seifer to a friend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1168229].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2014

My experience with Dr. Seifer and his entire staff was absolutely wonderful. Dr. Seifer always kept me hopeful and positive. He is a brilliant doctor who truly knows his field. He never played games or sugarcoated anything..he always got right to the point. And what I appreciated so much was that every once in a while, he called me to make sure that I was okay and to reassure me that I was on the most effective path. The staff at Genesis was always so kind and accommodating. They always returned my calls promptly and helped me. The nurses were amazing. They were always available to answer my questions or give me support. The nurses were friendly and sensitive to my needs and they were highly knowledgeable.I did get pregnant a few months ago and so far, so good. Yay! God willing, everything will be great and my baby will be healthy and beautiful.I highly recommend Dr. Seifer and Genesis Fertility to anyone who is having fertility issues. SO THANKFUL

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1168228].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2013

During our first consultation Dr. Seifer didn't even sit down and so the conversation felt rushed. He seemed annoyed every visit and was short with us. He diagnosed us and immediately suggested IVF even though we could've tried IUI first. Decided that for such a sensitive situation he wasn't the doctor for us. The nicest person I encountered at that office was his assistant. We went elsewhere and turns out we were misdiagnosed by Dr. Seifer and we're now expecting our first baby after a 2nd IUI.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1168227].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2013

I have been under care at Genesis Fertility for approximately 18 months. The stressful experience of dealing with infertility was definitely made easier by working with Dr. Seifer and his VERY capable staff. Everyone was responsive, compassionate and helpful. Dr. Seifer is very conservative with his approach which I very much appreciated. I would highly recommend him and the staff at Genesis to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1168226].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2013

Absolutely horrible place. Do not go here to Genesis. I made an appointment to freeze my sperm and they claimed they didn't know about it so the specimen could not be frozen. They nickel and dime you to death with fees; one fee of $300 was for the PGD specialist to go through a PowerPoint with us. I can look at a PowerPoint myself for free. There is a sign at the receptionist desk warning you that you have to pay a fee if you use your charge card; in NYS this is an illegal practice but Genesis doesn't seem to care much for the law. Their billing coordinator makes you feel like you just got detention in the principal's office and gives you wrong information about your insurance coverage. When I pointed this out to her, she got really nasty to me. Dr. Seifer tried to strong arm us into getting genetic testing (for extra fees of course) which we did not want to do.My wife and I ran out of there and will never go back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1168231].votes_count ]]