Rate Dr. Nowell Solish

Dr. Nowell Solish's Ratings

I have seen Dr. Solish several times for fillers around the under eyes and upper cheek areas. He always does an excellent job. He is also a very likable fellow who listens to your concerns and is very easy to talk to. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2639551].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

Dr. Solish loves what he does. Really. It is not about the money and that is refreshing. I wanted to freshen up my look and he did exactly that. In about 15 minutes, the bags under my eyes were almost gone, the nasolabial folds were less noticable and my cheeks looked fuller, but natural. He suggested some botox for the "11's" between my eyes and I agreed. I didn't feel like he was selling me on anything. He was professional, he listened and was kind and caring. I found him to be very skilled at making everything look very natural. He is also very reasonably priced and even "fixed" some minor skin issues without charging me. It was not expected, but very much appreciated. I found the staff to be very friendly and helpful and not at all rude or condescending, and they looked fabulous. I recommend him highly and without hesitation. I feel very fortunate to have found him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2551056].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Nice doctor. I saw him for some Botox. He is very skilled. Nice man. A little quiet but funny. Worth seeing

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2516622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

He did both botox and filler on my face...had to go back twice because lines were still visible...not exactly happy about this.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2504745].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

Great doctor (skill and personality-wise). He spends a significant amount of time with you and tells it as it is (being realistic with the results; what can and cannot be done predictably). I had my tear trough done with filler to treat under eye bags and I am extremely happy with the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2444064].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Solish’s for about ten years. Any research on Dr. Solish will speak to his expert qualifications. He is at the top in his field and his work will evidence that. Further, he has a soothing and friendly personality, is easy to talk to and is honest and practical about what procedures a patient may, or may not, require. I can’t recommend him highly enough. Likewise for his staff. They are friendly, helpful and efficient. Ten years ago, while selecting a doctor, I had a short list of doctors in the field who were all top-notch. I called each office with a few questions. The staff member in Dr. Solish’s office who took my call made my decision for me with her friendly/informative manner. In ten years, and with very little staff turn-over, my assessment of his staff remains the same – friendly, helpful and efficient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1168296].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2013

I did restlane on my nasolabilal folds and it left a dark scar on my left face. He injected twice with large tip needles. I paid cash. Although he was friendly, his work is questionabel. Very dissapointed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1168295].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2013

Dr. Solish is a courteous, professional man and superb doctor. The office is lovely, as is the staff. NB. Please ignore the comments here about the staff: they are so untrue that I spent the better part of an hour creating an account here to combat these trolls. I had some Bo done today and already feel better; he is a gentle perfectionist and obviously gifted doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1168294].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2013

Very impressed with Dr Solish. He is thorough, works quickly, really listens to what you want and delivers the results. He did not try to talk me into any service. I did end up doing more than I had planned on because after a short consultation, I trusted he knew what he was doing. It all looks very natural, and no one has noticed exactly what I had done. Needless to say, I was very happy with the results and will be going back. I look and feel 10 years younger at least. My husband loved the results too. Who knew some of my age related annoying little problems were so easy to fix, all in 15 minutes!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1168293].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2013

I have been to Dr Solish many times and have not only found him to be great but his staff as well. I find them very efficient and if I am on his cancellation list they have called me to try to accommodate my request for an earlier appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1168292].votes_count ]]