You may also like

Rate Dr. Nowell Solish

Dr. Nowell Solish's Ratings

I am a fan of Dr. Solich having been referred to him by trusted friends. He's knowledgable, effective and has a wonderful bedside manner. I highly recommend Dr. Solish and will happily refer my friends to his practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2847297].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

I now work in down town Toronto and went to see Dr. Solish. I had good results at my previous doctor but had even better results with Dr. Solish. He notices some small details that hadn't been picked up before and was able to give me a better result than I had before. Even though he is busy I didn't feel rushed. You can tell he cares about his patients and their results. I am glad I found Dr. Solish.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2836767].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

Saw this doctor for Botox for the first time. I have had Botox for many years at another Dermatologist's office but this doctor's office is closer. What a mistake. I felt rushed and felt as though he had more important ($$) people to see. The results were just ok. I will not be going back. I will continue to drive to see my previous doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2835252].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Just saw Dr. Solish at his office for the first time. I used to see another doctor but thought i would try Dr. Solish. My friends swear by him. I wasn't disappointed. He took the extra steps to do small things that made the difference between good and excellent. He is very efficient and actually took less time than my last doctor but got a better result. It seemed like he knew exactly what to do and where to put it. I am looking forward to using his laser services next.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2788295].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

I had skin cancer surgery by Doctor Solish. I was referred to him at the hospital because i was told he was one of the few people in Canada that can deal with my skin cancer. He and his team of nurses and doctors he trains did an amazing job of removing my cancer. It took a few times of examining the pieces he removed so as to make sure he got it all, and he only took what was necessary. It turned out to be bigger than it looked but after it was all out was he fixed the hole he had to make and i am very happy with the results. He took his time deciding what he needed to do to make it look the best it could. I found him and his team to be professional and extremely efficient. I am very grateful for his services.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2785925].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

I recently saw Dr. Solish after reviewing him online. I found him and his staff to be great. He was honest about what could be done and delivered on exactly what he told me to expect. I actually think i look better than he predicted. The entire experience was great and i would recommend him to anyone interested in Botox and fillers.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2776699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

did surgery on my face, left a horrible scar, has refused to fix it after saying on the day of surgery that he would address any issues regarding the scar. was too busy, had many patients all waiting at the same time and only spent a few minutes doing surgery on my face. Poked a hole right through to the inside of my nose, got infected, he didn't even bother to answer jis pager when he was on call, one of the other surgeons had to be reached at their home on a long weekend and thankfully, called in a script for me. I would not recommend Solish, however I will be seeing someone else to get work done on my scar, even if I have to pay out of pocket.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2769698].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 7, 2015

First time seeing Dr. Solish but not the last. Very engaging with lovely disposition. Knowledgeable. Dr. Solish was able to figure out exactly what I wanted and couldn't articulate. NOT pushy about treatment. Does what he thinks should be done. He is an ethical and skilled practitioner not a salesman. Integrity and skill. I am thrilled with my results. And he is on time!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2703672].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2015

I have seen Dr. Solish several times for fillers around the under eyes and upper cheek areas. He always does an excellent job. He is also a very likable fellow who listens to your concerns and is very easy to talk to. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2639551].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

Dr. Solish loves what he does. Really. It is not about the money and that is refreshing. I wanted to freshen up my look and he did exactly that. In about 15 minutes, the bags under my eyes were almost gone, the nasolabial folds were less noticable and my cheeks looked fuller, but natural. He suggested some botox for the "11's" between my eyes and I agreed. I didn't feel like he was selling me on anything. He was professional, he listened and was kind and caring. I found him to be very skilled at making everything look very natural. He is also very reasonably priced and even "fixed" some minor skin issues without charging me. It was not expected, but very much appreciated. I found the staff to be very friendly and helpful and not at all rude or condescending, and they looked fabulous. I recommend him highly and without hesitation. I feel very fortunate to have found him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2551056].votes_count ]]