Dr. James Jarvis

Rate Dr. James Jarvis

Dr. James Jarvis's Ratings

Thanks to Dr. Jarvis my daughter kept her leg and walks without a limp.He was professional at all times. She is now in her 30's and doing well.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2011 | flag

Tres bon docteur il a changer ma vie quand il m'a opéré pour ma scoliose. J'ai meme pu avoir des enfants. Merci beaucoup. It's good doctor. He change my life when operate me for the scoliosis. Today i have 3 kids, Tanks doctor Jarvis apreciate...

Submitted March 22, 2010 | flag

Excellent Doctor!! Dr. Jarvis operated on my 16 yr. old son's lower back and did an excellent job! My son is now 23 yrs old and doing very well. He is very understanding, took his time with us, I would highly recommend this doctor!

Submitted Oct. 8, 2008 | flag

I have Cerebral Palsy. I could not walk if it wasn't for this man. Great surgeon!!

Submitted Sept. 2, 2008 | flag

Dr. Jarvis is amazing! My daughter has a very challenging medical history, and he has been more than stellar in helping her. She spent 8 months in a full body cast last winter, and is facing another 4 months this coming winter. He is kind and compassionate, and very, very sweet. He is the reason she will walk when this is all done. What a blessing he is!

Submitted July 16, 2008 | flag

A 5/5 doctor in every respect. I credit this surgeon with my daughter now being able to walk. The absolute best of the best.

Submitted April 27, 2007 | flag

Dr. Jarvis has been a wonderful doctor to deal with. He is kind and has a wonderful way with children. We have been seeing him once a week for almost three months and have come to love his "off the wall" sense of humour. He has a way of putting everyone in the room at ease, including our 3 month old son. If you do need to see an pediatric orthopedic specialist, I can hands-down recommend this doctor.

Submitted April 15, 2007 | flag