Rate Dr. Jeremy S. Moran

Dr. Jeremy S. Moran's Ratings

Dr. Jeremy S. Moran- D.P.M, CWS, is awesome. He is extremely intelligent, caring and professional.
He is excellent at his job. Not only is he a Podiatrist, but he holds many degrees, including being a non-healing wound specialist.
This is how I met him. I began to have excruciating pain and none of my doctors could figure out what was wrong. After weeks of pain, my toes started bleeding out of the toe nail bed. My general practitioner referred me to Dr. Moran, who after a very short time of different medical processes, diagnosed me with possible bone infection. The white blood cell count procedure at the hospital confirmed that I did. I spent 54 days in Tomball Regional Hospital and Kindred LTAC hospital being pumped with antibiotics 24x7.
I had several specialists working on my case, but Dr. Moran monitored my case the entire 54 days. He and his PA, Dave, made regular checkups on my progress and would stop by just to ‘check in’ on my status.
He has superb bedside manners. He cares about his patients.
Dr. Moran’s Office Staff is also awesome. The telephone is always answered and customer service provided immediately. There is No leaving a voice message and waiting 24 – 48 hours for a return call (don’t know if you’ve ever experienced this poor service from a doctor, but they are out there).
I have always received immediate, personable, professional service from his staff.
I would recommend him to anyone with any of the following problems:

If it can be healed, Dr. Moran can do it!

Arthritis
Athlete’s Foot
Bone Spur
Bunion
Corns and Calluses
Custom Orthotics - (Shoe Inserts)
Diabetic Related Foot Problems
Warts
Wound Care

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2725388].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

I met Dr. Moran and his staff for the first time when he treated me for a sprained ankle in the late summer of 2013. He and his staff made such an impression on me that I referred my husband to him, who had been in a great deal of pain after breaking his ankle as a result of a horseback riding accident. Dr. Moran treated my husband and we have referred several people to him. Not only is Dr. Moran a fabulous physician, his level of personalized care is something that is almost non-existent today with doctors. When we walk into his office we aren't treated like just another patient, we are treated like family! I only wish all doctors offices treated their patients as they do! Dr. Moran and his staff definitely exceed all expectations that I have in a physician and staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2723841].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2015

First thing I see when i walk through the door is this really cute guy working the front desk lol the doctor was very kind and the staff felt like family. I came in for a ingrown toenail that kept coming back and one visit to this office took care of it. I highly recommend this office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2665824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

Made appt for brittle toenails - thinking I may have a nail infection.
Wait was standard Dr office wait - they all make us wait.
The exam was quick, non-informative and of course super assurative he could make my toenails healthy.
Male medical assistant took me to another make shift room for X-rays. Hhhmmmm.... But a throughal exam means more insurance money.
Back to exam room and the quack. Errr doctor comes in and clips the top of my toe nails and puts in a Baggie for a lab to test. 6 to 8 weeks we will have results. But it looks like a nail fungus - he sets me up with perscription of nail polish - don't worry they will ship it to you within 24 hours.
They proceeded to mail me TWO bottles MONTHLY and I like to have never got them to stop!!!
I think the quack. Errrr doctor - has an arrangement with this 'pharmacy'.
6 to 8 weeks later I called for results - not in yet .... They finally call me with results but want me to make an appointment to come in for them. I asked for them on the phone and they refused. I said mail them to me and they finally did after I had to sign release form for a second time and ail it back to them. Results negative. ROFLOL
I was looking at my benefits on BCBS site and see that the quack errr doctor billed my ins. $439 for SURGERY
I guess toenail clippers are surgical instruments and I didn't even get to use a good pain med from his pharmacy hook up ....

Stay away from this crook.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2644618].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2014

Dr. Moran has always been there when we needed him. Even on short notice. When no one else would help he stepped up. My son has a type of hemophilia, so other doctors wouldn't touch him. Dr. Moran fixed his ingrown toe nail and he is pain free. Dr. Moran has also performed surgery on me and did a great job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2564136].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2014

Huge Msra infected to the bone diabetic ulcers ate my feet for 4yrs despite LBJ's best efforts.cut them off;save your life! Was their answer even after i got medicare. Dr.m took one loOK"I CAN FIX THAT"! @ He Has! Now i am a complex case. Msra is a superbug. Bad diabetic pts dont heal@ I DONT BEHAVE so over 2 yrs ive had 4 major surgeries countless debridements 3 tendon lengthenings medicine changes wound care of all kinds iv infusions hospitalizations. He couldve agreed with LBJ@ I HAVE NO DOUBT THE MRSA WOULD HAVE CLAIMED MY LIFE.I can think of no higher praise than to say i am going to be a life long patient of Dr moran.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2444096].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

Dr. Moran and his staff are some of the most caring and competent people that I know. He has been my doctor for quite awhile and has never done a thing wrong to me or my spouse. Him and his staff are very caring and very polite. I have never had a bad experience at any of our visits. I would highly recommend him and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1169017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2013

Attention to all concerned. Dr. Jeremy Moran has been my doctor for two years now. In 2008 I was in a massive car wreck and had to have reconstructive surgery on my right ankle and heel. It eas not too long after the wreck that my foot contracted an infection; through an open hole you could see clear to the bone. In April 2011Dr. Moran came into the picture and that's when I found my hero! With multiple surgeries, special attention, time, and patience he has slowly given my foot back to me. I couldn't be happier. I feel he runs an awesome podiatrist practice with a wonderful caring staff. Dr. Moran does his job it's up in the (individual) to complete the healing process, and confide in him so he knows the best way to help you, silence could result in a disaster. I feel Dr. Moran is one of the best doctors that you could be seen by; up there with Dr. Kitten and Dr. Red Duke to name a few. I would happily tell anyone and everyone to take any foot problem to Dr. Jeremy Moran to be solved.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1169016].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2013

He has been my sons Dr. For about 6 months now and we love him. He is extremely nice and his staff is very friendly and helpful! We will continue to use him! :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1169015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2013

Dr. Moran is very unprofessional and uncaring! If I had known what kind of doctor he was, I would of never let him perform surgery on me. On 12/28/12 he removed a Neuroma from between my toes instead of the top of my foot because, he said he didn't want to leave a scar. He removed a bone spur from the back of foot and I still can't walk very well without pain. He put some medicine on my wounds that I was allergic to, so I broke out with blisters all of my foot. I had to call his stupid nurse (Cheryl) who knew nothing about medicine to get an antibiotic. While, I was there a few weeks ago (Cheryl) his Medical Assistant was bad mouthing a patient on the phone while Dr. Moran was removing my stitches and he never said anything to stop her. I had to change doctors and my new doctor can't believe the job that Dr. Moran did and that he let my foot get infected but never followed up to see how I was doing. I would never recommend him to anyone. You need to RUN!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1169019].votes_count ]]