Rate Dr. Jeremy S. Moran

Dr. Jeremy S. Moran's Ratings

Huge Msra infected to the bone diabetic ulcers ate my feet for 4yrs despite LBJ's best efforts.cut them off;save your life! Was their answer even after i got medicare. Dr.m took one loOK"I CAN FIX THAT"! @ He Has! Now i am a complex case. Msra is a superbug. Bad diabetic pts dont heal@ I DONT BEHAVE so over 2 yrs ive had 4 major surgeries countless debridements 3 tendon lengthenings medicine changes wound care of all kinds iv infusions hospitalizations. He couldve agreed with LBJ@ I HAVE NO DOUBT THE MRSA WOULD HAVE CLAIMED MY LIFE.I can think of no higher praise than to say i am going to be a life long patient of Dr moran.

Submitted April 7, 2014 | flag

Dr. Moran and his staff are some of the most caring and competent people that I know. He has been my doctor for quite awhile and has never done a thing wrong to me or my spouse. Him and his staff are very caring and very polite. I have never had a bad experience at any of our visits. I would highly recommend him and his staff.

Submitted Feb. 28, 2013 | flag

Attention to all concerned. Dr. Jeremy Moran has been my doctor for two years now. In 2008 I was in a massive car wreck and had to have reconstructive surgery on my right ankle and heel. It eas not too long after the wreck that my foot contracted an infection; through an open hole you could see clear to the bone. In April 2011Dr. Moran came into the picture and that's when I found my hero! With multiple surgeries, special attention, time, and patience he has slowly given my foot back to me. I couldn't be happier. I feel he runs an awesome podiatrist practice with a wonderful caring staff. Dr. Moran does his job it's up in the (individual) to complete the healing process, and confide in him so he knows the best way to help you, silence could result in a disaster. I feel Dr. Moran is one of the best doctors that you could be seen by; up there with Dr. Kitten and Dr. Red Duke to name a few. I would happily tell anyone and everyone to take any foot problem to Dr. Jeremy Moran to be solved.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2013 | flag

He has been my sons Dr. For about 6 months now and we love him. He is extremely nice and his staff is very friendly and helpful! We will continue to use him! :)

Submitted Feb. 1, 2013 | flag

Dr. Moran is very unprofessional and uncaring! If I had known what kind of doctor he was, I would of never let him perform surgery on me. On 12/28/12 he removed a Neuroma from between my toes instead of the top of my foot because, he said he didn't want to leave a scar. He removed a bone spur from the back of foot and I still can't walk very well without pain. He put some medicine on my wounds that I was allergic to, so I broke out with blisters all of my foot. I had to call his stupid nurse (Cheryl) who knew nothing about medicine to get an antibiotic. While, I was there a few weeks ago (Cheryl) his Medical Assistant was bad mouthing a patient on the phone while Dr. Moran was removing my stitches and he never said anything to stop her. I had to change doctors and my new doctor can't believe the job that Dr. Moran did and that he let my foot get infected but never followed up to see how I was doing. I would never recommend him to anyone. You need to RUN!!

Submitted Jan. 23, 2013 | flag

Excellent doctor. My work refused to give me a day off when I had MRSA staph and he stayed late for me, dug out all the infection and no recurrence AT ALL! That was 5 years ago. Also has done in-grown toe nails and cared for 2 severe cuts. Never had a complaint. Very personal and driven to increase his knowledge. His staff has changed and seems to be more stableized. I would recommend without a doubt.

Submitted Nov. 24, 2012 | flag

Dr. Moran is the best podiatrist as far as I am concerned. He removed an ingrown toenail (large toe) in July, 2010, and I just had another ingrown toenail removed (2nd toe/right foot) by the doctor again. The needle with the juice to deaden the foot is the very worst part, but the doctor's father-in-law was so kind and so sweet to stay by my side and he offered to let me hold and squeeze his hand when I felt pain. I never felt any pain one the pain medicine in my toe kicked it - the doctor was very delicate and careful in bandaging my toe up, and he gave me Post Op instructions for cleaning, dressing, etc for the toe, and said I needed to come back in 2 weeks for him to look at how toe is healing. I VERY HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. MORAN AND HIS STAFF - EVERYONE - INCLUDING THE RECEPTIONIST ANSWERING THE PHONE IS WONDERFUL! Thank you Dr. Moran from this "Scaredy Cat" as far as pain goes. It was not bad at all.

Submitted June 17, 2012 | flag

I went to 2 other podiatrists and neither one were as sufficient and understanding as Dr. Moran & his staff. They are very courteous to the fact that I couldn't drive to their office due to my kids & my ankle when I called in for a refill. I like a doctor that not only does his job but is very understanding to my pain and took care of it.

Submitted May 24, 2012 | flag

The only Dr. that could help me with my debilitating pain. The amount spent was over a long time.

Submitted May 22, 2012 | flag

I cannot say enough good about Dr. Moran. He has a bedside manor that beats every Dr. I have ever known !! He is the only Dr. that was able to get my husbands foot healed (after 8) surgeries ! He's the best !!!

Submitted May 20, 2012 | flag