Rate Dr. Jobe Fix

Dr. Jobe Fix's Ratings

I had a right mastectomy with delayed reconstruction at UAB in September,2008. In Nov.2010, Dr. Fix did my reconstructive breast surgery. I was very impressed with Dr. Fix the first time I met him. He was extrememly kind and compassionate. I had a lot of questons during my pre-op visit with him. He was very patient and thorough in answering my questions. He even complimented that the questions I asked were "good questions". Before and after my surgery (he performed a DIEP flap procedure), he was so caring and kind. I know he is a very busy doctor. It did not bother me to have to wait a few extra minutes for him to come into my room during office visits because when he was in my room, he made me feel as though I was the only patient he had in the office that day. That meant a lot to me. He spoke eye to eye with me. I very much appreciate his character, professionalism and expertise.I think he is fabulous and his work is incredible!! Thank you Dr. Fix!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1169383].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2012

Dr. Fix recostructed my lower right eyelid after a accident left me with no right eye or eyelid. He is the best doctor I have ever seen. He is very knowledgeable, thorough, and has a good bedside manner. Other doctors who have seen what he did for me are impressed also, and compleiment the work he has done for me. I would highly recommend him, if you want it done right.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1169382].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

dr fix reattatched my husbands hand and fingers he has 90 percent use of it. he is a wonderfull doctor . thank you dr fix . we love you Mrs, payton whisenant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1169381].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

Dr Fix is a great plastic surgeon. Uses all the latest technicks

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1169380].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

Dr. Fix is that rare doctor we all look for and seldom find. His staff is amazing and he is in this woman openion the best there is. At times I have a long wait because he is behind. I am 67 years old and have learned that you will always wait for the best and be happy to do so. A small price to pay for this outstanding doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1169379].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

Dr. Fix is a wonderful caring doctor. I am a breast cancer survior and he did my reconstruction surgery. I am overjoyed with his work. My sister had the same surgery done by another doctor and he missed her up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1169378].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2010

Dr. Fix was very help full in explaining my options and helping me make my decissions for reconstruction for by bi-lateral mascetomay due to fibercystis brest desies. I recovered fast and had no problems. Please note! your recovery and precodure is based on how well you do your research and the questions that you ask. For me this was a year and a half process and it was time well spent! Not all things go as Planed so do your homework and be informed on all pros and cons on what your will be having done. My Transflap reconstraction did great, I still ride and train my horses roller skate, and belly dance and I'm 150% happy with what was done.!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1169377].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2010

My husband suffered a de-gloving injury to his hand caused by machinery at work in 1998.The injury stripped the palm , nerves, tendons from the bone of the palm, like fillet fish . No Doctor in Florence or Huntsville, Al. would consider treating this emergency . Dr. Fix stepped in and saved my husbands hand.He is a very compassionate and caring doctor , and his staff was wonderful.We can say only good things about Dr. Fix and his team and the care we all received during my husband's injury.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1169376].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

I had a bilateral mastectomy with reconstruction. Cannot say enough nice things about him and his staff. They were fantastic. The results were even better than I could imagine. Would recomend him to anyone I know. He also had the most wonderful bedside manner, he treated me and my husband wonderfully. He made a very difficult procedure completely worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1169375].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2009

I had abdominasplasty and lipo on my thighs in 2007. I was pleased with the lipo but was very dissapointed in the tummy tuck. Had to go back again for the upper half which cost me an additional 7000.00. It has been a year and i have what appears to be a fat pad on the upper half of my stomach which has been connfirmed by two doctors, Dr. Fix says he can go in and cut this and place a mesh net over it to hold it down at 1700.00 to me. I have been to him twice for this problem and he has put me off until this last time but I don't believe my body can take anymore of his surgical procedures but I do think that the second surgery should have been performed free of charge since it was his error. But at the time I trusted him and I liked him, he appears very nice and caring and he does have a great bedside manner. But I am going else where to have this problem corrected because it is very noticeable even through my clothes. And I want it done correctly where I can put this behind me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1169374].votes_count ]]