Rate Dr. Shannon D. Cox

Dr. Shannon D. Cox's Ratings

When it comes to curing and treating cancers, Dr. Shannon Cox is magic. He is a master of blending the patient and family's psychology into his radiation treatment plan to achieve the maximum success for his patients. His in-depth medical expertise and success stories serve as an apparatus to uplift his patients' spirit/hope, which turns into energy and cooperation necessary to succeed in treatment. I personally witnessed his magic in my own very dear mother who calls him "my savior". For anyone who knows astrology, he is the Jupiter who brings you faith, luck and hope.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2105484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2013

You may have to wait to see him, but it is worth it. He is knowledgeable and willing to take the time to explain complicated issues. He is also comfortable with 2nd opinions outside of Austin. I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2105483].votes_count ]]