Dr. Jeff Mark

Rate Dr. Jeff Mark

Dr. Jeff Mark's Ratings

Dr. Mark and his staff are the best. They make you feel welcome and like you are part of a family. Look forward to seeing the new office. Will miss Heidi now that she has moved to a new office.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2014 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Mark for many years and felt comfortable even though I am a white knuckler when it comes to the freezing. However, the last time I was in there he took a horrible strip out of my self-esteme. I take a lot of medicine and get severe dry mouth, but that didn't seem to make a difference to him. He was actually angry with me even though I told him I brushed and flossed, I felt awful and was trying to hold back tears the whole time he berated me. I don't know if he was having a bad day or what, but I haven't been back. I want to go back so bad but I am scared he will yell at me again although I brush until my teeth squeak. I gave 5's because overall I can't complain about the topics listed. Sorry Dr. Mark, like I said I want to come back but you made me feel bad about something I tried to control, I don't know how one is suppose to keep a mouth hydrated when asleep It hurt to but my trust into you and then you made me cry. Am I coming back?????

Submitted Jan. 28, 2014 | flag

Dr. Mark is just awesome. I had bad infection and swelling on a weekend and wasn't sure if I should call on a weekend and spoke with both dr. Mark and Cindy and they called in antibiotics for me right away and arranged for me to come in and look after the problem on monday. Ended up to be the best thing so that the infection didn't get out of hand. When I saw him face to face I told him how much I appreciated them, he simply replied that if he is going to be a dentist then he has to look after things at anytime. I am not saying to call his Emerg line for something that could have waited until monday, but I knew I needed antibiotics and I was so grateful that they were there when I really needed them. Pretty rare qualities in today's businesses. I will never change dentists because of his dedication. Just love everyone in that office.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2014 | flag

I can't say enough about Dr. Jeff Mark he saved my teeth not once, but twice. The first time due to gingivitus and the second time due to my supidity whom didn't learn his lesson the first time. Since then I've been a good boy brush every day and floss at least 5 to 6 times a week. I am now 69 and I continue to this day seeing him for check ups and whatever. I really don't need to promote him as I can readily see that everyone that comes in contact with him and his staff are treated royally. So, if your looking for a dentist that is going to do a great job and treats you like a king than I suggest you get in contact with his office as soon as you deem necessary you will never regret it. I am extremely satisfied in all the work that has been done for me over the last 20 years or so. Sincerely J. Noseworthy

Submitted Oct. 30, 2013 | flag

I have no idea what people are talking about with "Screw Ups"; perhaps they don't know dentistry? I've been going to Dr. Mark for 26 years (began when I was 3), and had many issues (broken teeth after a fall off a horse, teeth dying randomly, etc.) and he has always been patient, kind and pain free (I am a HUGE chicken!) My orthodontist actually completed incorrect work, and Dr. Mark fixed it. I've been in other dental clinics in foreign countries and had dentists compliment the quality. Punctual, straighforward, honest, and friendly. I will never go anywhere else.

Submitted July 17, 2013 | flag

Dr Jeffrey Mark is the best dentist I have ever had - unfortunately I don't go to him anymore - I am looking for a new dentist - my place of work moved me too far to schedule appointments within the time frame he was open and I miss him - I am currently looking for a new dentist and I doubt I will find one just as compassionate and caring - I wish Dr. Jeffrey Mark all the best in the future of his practice - the odd thing is - my office may be moving back to Jackson Square next year - I highly recommend this sensitive, gentle dentist who always put his patients needs ahead of his own time. Mrs. K G

Submitted April 8, 2013 | flag

I have been going to Dr. Mark my entire life! (My mom actually went there while she was pregnant with me) He made me actually excited to go to the dentist when I was a kid, and he's just as funny and welcoming 25 years later. Great person, great dentist!

Submitted April 2, 2013 | flag

Dr. Mark is the nicest person, and he hates pain. He will always make sure you are comfortable, and he takes really good care of his patients. His office staff is nice as well as most of his hygienists and assistants.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2013 | flag

Dr. Mark and all his staff are highly skilled, have positive attitudes, and are commmitte. I have been referring friends and family to Dr. Mark for years. Needing some very extensive dental restoration, Dr. Mark is the Michaelangelo of dentistry. He couldn't be who he is and do what he does, however, if it wasn't for his whole team, from front reception, to dental hygienists and assistants. The staff are loyal, many serving Dr. Mark's practice for over 20 years, which to me demonstrates a strong work ethic, integrity and dedication. Staff are warm, funny, attentive, punctual and always reassuring. Dr. Mark has his own sense of humor and is not hesitant, in a nice way, of letting you know when you need to "brush" up on things. Sorry for the pun, but that's just something he would say. Debbie K

Submitted June 6, 2012 | flag

I LOVE Dr. Mark. I used to be scared to go to the dentist but he is so nice I really don't mind going anymore.

Submitted Dec. 5, 2011 | flag