Rate Dr. Bertram Forse

Dr. Bertram Forse's Ratings

Dr. Forse is a caring and understanding person who has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have ever dealt with. Always has something to smile about and keeps things in perspective when its needed the most! My husband has been under his care for over 30 years and without his help I don't know where we would be today. Elaine D.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2522115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

Dr Forse is absolutely amazing. One of the kindest physicians I've met. He actually listens and ensures you are well cared for. I trust him 100%. And when he doesn't know he admits it. He is amazing. Germaine

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2444119].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

I am now allmost 65 yr. old. I am with Dr. B. Forse for 21 years. Best Doctor I ever had !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1169736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2014

Dr Forse is so kind compassionate and caring, He is like this genuinely with each and every patient,He is a lovely human being and an excellent doctor. Although he has won many awards he is humble. He is their100 percent for his patients. His wife is a respirologist she is excellent and warm also. The world needs more wonderful people like them, I travel 2 hours to see him, He is highly rated in medical journeys and I am sure that she is also. Happy holidays Bonnie

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1169735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2013

Dr Forse is very approachable ... very "user friendly". Listens when you come in with information gleaned from other sources and is never judgmental.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1169734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

My family moved to Markham 10 years ago, when there was a severe shortage of doctors accepting patients in Markham. We were fortunate that a friend was moving away, and we took their place with Dr Forse. With the birth of our youngest, and suffering through the loss of loved ones, all through these events, Dr Forse was a supportive agent, and we recieved competant and proactive care. Dr Forse is knowledgeable, confident and interacts with respect and humour. He is particularly good with our children, and ensures that he hears out their concerns (not just those from us, their parents). The office is well run, and we have received prompt attention when urgent care is required. Although, there is a reliance on paper, in-person and phone communication. I have seen a number of personal and family doctors over the years, and Dr Forse stands out for his personality, practicality and care for my health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1169733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

Have always found Dr. Bertram to be a very kind and concerned man/doctor and not afraid to admit perhaps you need to see a specialist on a certain illness - takes time to listen to any concerns. When it appeared my husband would be coming home requiring home care, I asked him what we would do if my husband had a problem that we would have normally gone to his office for, and he replied that of course he would come to our home to see him - he was always his patient. Unbelievable!! After my husband's death he called with his sympathy and made sure I came in to see him a few months later to ensure everything was alright with me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1169732].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2010

one of the most caring doctors I've ever dealt with. establishes brilliant patient-doctor rapport. very compassionate. obvious that he loves his job.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1169731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2009

One staff is 100% pleasant and helpful, the other one, completely the opposite. Dr speaks a bit of French, which sometimes helps. The thing I don't like is that he is generally over-reacting and always gives me the worst case scenario, which is not always bad, the very bad thing that I really dislike is when his staff calls me to book an appointment to talk about the test results in 2 weeks, so I stress all this time to hear that everything is OK, can't he make the call himself and re-assure his patients right away?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1169730].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2008

This is not someone I would recommend to anyone. There is a real problem with accountability where doctors "who care" are concerned. While aggressively insisting that he was qualified to treat me, this individual failed to provide me with the referral to the specialist that I needed. As it turned out, he was seemingly oblivious to the most basic aspects of my illness or its treatment, and had routinely given me advice that was not only inappropriate but also what I would call completely wrong and harmful. Perhaps the problem was that he was not interested in properly diagnosing my condition or that he was somehow bored by it. Covering for himself seemed to extend to making bizarre comments to his staff concerning our sessions and acting all torn-up for their benefit. Young doctors are generally much more up-to-date in areas of medicine involving recent advances. Others are not so full of themselves or so self-important. Don't make the mistake of letting this guy suck you in.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1169729].votes_count ]]