Rate Dr. Viet Tran

Dr. Viet Tran's Ratings

Smart and friendly dentist who has good skills in treating my dental issues. I would recommend my family and feiends to see him for they will surely be in good hands!

Submitted July 14, 2014 | flag

My husband and I have been seeing dr tran for almost ten years. He has done both mine and my husbands braces. Also extensive surgical work on me. He has always exceeded my expectations and my recovery has always been very quick and painless. I recommend anyone to go to dr tran. His staff is also very helpful from the front to the back. I hope he is always in fort Mcmurray bc I don't trust anyone else with my and my family's teeth!

Submitted July 2, 2014 | flag

AMAZING! I had a complicated issue with a tooth in the upper right side of my mouth. I went to 3 other dentists in Fort Mcmurray because I didnt want to drive to Edmonton to see so a so called specialist. Needless to say the only dentist in Fort Mcmurray that could fix my problem was dr tran. I will say dr tran and his staff are extremely knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable during my appointment.I highly recommend his office I will definitly see dr tran for all my future dental visits

Submitted April 14, 2014 | flag

While I think Dr Tran is definitely the best Dentist in Fort Mac, I typically felt rushed and his assistant and the front counter staff can be unwelcoming and rude. Dr Tran is an exceptional dr but I think he needs to slow down & be more personable. If I'm paying $6000 for a set of braces I exspect you to be attentive to my needs not yours or your staffs needs. Overall, i would still give the clinic more than a 4 but less than a 5!

Submitted June 15, 2013 | flag

Dr. Tran is the best Dentist in Fort McMurray , Alberta . He takes time to talk you and answer any questions about any procedures that have to be done .Dr Tran shows an interested in your over all health and well being. I recommend Dr. Tran to anyone who needs or looking for a Dentist .

Submitted March 24, 2013 | flag

I found the doctor to be impatient with my questions. The staff were rushed and a bit rude.

Submitted March 9, 2013 | flag

Great staff, very friendly. Just got braces off and it looks fantastic! Never had a single issue 5/5

Submitted Feb. 27, 2013 | flag

Dr.Tran is AWESOME!! I had braces just completed by him and he is GREAT! My teeth look great! Thanks..and ps the girls and staff are the best too :)

Submitted Oct. 22, 2012 | flag

I took my 2 teens there & had their wisdom teeth removed by Dr Tran - what an amazing office - the girls in the front are so happy & helpful - the whole team are great - my whole family goes to this office now & my husband does not like dentists/drs LOL but has returned twice for dental care - incredible... the girl(s) in the front also helped me arrange for my "special needs son" to be taken care of at the office & not have to wait 4-6 months to go to the hospital for day surgery --- keep up the great work WE WILL BE BACK :)

Submitted Sept. 20, 2012 | flag

I was terrified of going to the dentist for a very long time. That got better through the years but once I started seeing Dr. Tran the dentist's office is one of my most favorite places to be. He removed my wisdom teeth which was less painful than any filling I've had done and certainly less painful than a scaling! I then had speed braces and my teeth are incredible. I always want to smile. Dr. Tran and his ortho assistant Josie were always genuinely nice and supportive. I will continue to see Dr. Tran for as long as I'm in the Fort McMurray area (which I'm not at the moment because I'm studying to become a dental assistant, just another one of the positive ways that Dr. Tran has impacted my life.) I would recommend Dr. Team and his office to anyone that is looking for a dentist or even already has one. I'm so grateful to have found him.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2012 | flag