Rate Dr. Viet Tran

Dr. Viet Tran's Ratings

My braces have been quite the journey, but the result is worth the wait. Definitely would recommend Dr. Tran to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2568896].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2014

Very Knowledgable, fast and skillful dentist. I would recommend Dr. Tran to anyone. My whole family loves him and we hope that he will never retire from dentistry.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2544932].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 21, 2014

Smart and friendly dentist who has good skills in treating my dental issues. I would recommend my family and feiends to see him for they will surely be in good hands!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2444128].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

My husband and I have been seeing dr tran for almost ten years. He has done both mine and my husbands braces. Also extensive surgical work on me. He has always exceeded my expectations and my recovery has always been very quick and painless. I recommend anyone to go to dr tran. His staff is also very helpful from the front to the back. I hope he is always in fort Mcmurray bc I don't trust anyone else with my and my family's teeth!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2444127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

AMAZING! I had a complicated issue with a tooth in the upper right side of my mouth. I went to 3 other dentists in Fort Mcmurray because I didnt want to drive to Edmonton to see so a so called specialist. Needless to say the only dentist in Fort Mcmurray that could fix my problem was dr tran. I will say dr tran and his staff are extremely knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable during my appointment.I highly recommend his office I will definitly see dr tran for all my future dental visits

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2444125].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

While I think Dr Tran is definitely the best Dentist in Fort Mac, I typically felt rushed and his assistant and the front counter staff can be unwelcoming and rude. Dr Tran is an exceptional dr but I think he needs to slow down & be more personable. If I'm paying $6000 for a set of braces I exspect you to be attentive to my needs not yours or your staffs needs. Overall, i would still give the clinic more than a 4 but less than a 5!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1170048].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2013

Dr. Tran is the best Dentist in Fort McMurray , Alberta . He takes time to talk you and answer any questions about any procedures that have to be done .Dr Tran shows an interested in your over all health and well being. I recommend Dr. Tran to anyone who needs or looking for a Dentist .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1170047].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2013

I found the doctor to be impatient with my questions. The staff were rushed and a bit rude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1170046].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2013

Great staff, very friendly. Just got braces off and it looks fantastic! Never had a single issue 5/5

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1170045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2013

Dr.Tran is AWESOME!! I had braces just completed by him and he is GREAT! My teeth look great! Thanks..and ps the girls and staff are the best too :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1170044].votes_count ]]