Rate Dr. Paul S. Metz

Dr. Paul S. Metz's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2355063].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Originally had a 4pm appointment. They called me and asked me to come in at 3, which I obliged, only to sit for over an hour in their waiting room. Really?!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2355062].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

What an amazing experience! Dr. Metz did a wonderful job cutting my son's lingual frenulum . He was on time, informative, and extremely courteous. Also, his staff reflected those qualities as well. I will definitely recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][363313].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

Love, Love, LOVE Dr. Metz...He was highly recommended by my Dentist, Dr. Preston West(another guy I LOVE; Memorial City Dentistry). Dr. Metz recently removed all four of my wisdom teeth and I feel absolutely GREAT! He is extremely personable and knowledgeable; I would recommend his services to anyone with oral or maxillofacial issues!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][363312].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2013

Dr Metz and dr orfanos did an excellent job on my jaw surgery. No numbness and very little pain. Recommend my own patients,family and friends to them.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][363311].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2013

Dr. Metz removed an impacted canine and I was able to eat chik fil a the next morning (wasn't suppose to but I had no pain and was starving!). I wholeheartly recommend him! Excellent surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][363310].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2011

What a very pleasant experience. Very kind gentleman.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][363309].votes_count ]]