Rate Dr. Jose De Lara

Dr. Jose De Lara's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 5, 2014 | flag

This doctor is seriously the best doctor I have ever seen. He is so kind and patient. He makes me feel in control of my own health. He offers advice and knowledgeable information but leaves all the choices up to me. I feel so much better and relaxed this pregnancy than I did my last pregnancy with a different obstetrician!

Submitted Feb. 3, 2014 | flag

I have only had a consult with Dr De Lara but he made me feel comfortable and relaxed. He answered All mine and my husband's questions and explained everything very thoroughly. And booked my surgery right away . We were very happy when we left my appointment.

Submitted Jan. 2, 2014 | flag

Dr. De Lara diagnosed me with a rare condition during my twin pregnancy (TTTS). Without his knowledge and quick work, I would have lost 1 or both of my babies. He was helpful, respectful, knowledgable and compassionate. He wasn't my doctor, but was thankfully the one in the hospital when I arrived. I would definitely recommend him to anyone!! Thank you Dr. de Lara for saving my babies.

Submitted Oct. 3, 2013 | flag

I do not recomend this doctor to anyone. There was a problem with the pregnancy going into the delivery. Our doctor was not around. My wife had a dry natural birth because of this doctor. He should of gave her a c-section then the neonat. team would of not needed to revive the baby. Needless to say for our next baby we are going to see a different doctor.

Submitted Sept. 30, 2013 | flag

Dr. Delara performed my emergency c-section and although I didn't see him throughout my pregnancy, he was very helpful during the procedure and after at follow up appointments. I would highly recommend him but be prepared to wait as he is busy and often gets called out - just the nature of the business I guess!

Submitted April 5, 2013 | flag

Amazing Doctor, and Surgeon, it is rare to find a Surgeon who is kind and understanding and explains all in detail. I would recommend Dr.De Lara 100%. 2 days since my surgery and I feel like a new person, thank you for caring so much Dr.De Lara

Submitted Feb. 6, 2012 | flag

My first few meeting with Dr DeLara were great, he seemed very nice, talked about how he would work together with my doula and I to have a healthy birth. It all went downhill from there. He belittled me often. He was very on and off. Some days he'd come in joking and happy and supportive, but most days he was rude and very controlling. He wanted to see a birth plan then scribbled on it, crossing out entire sections, telling me that almost everything on there would kill my baby. He mocked me, calling me "hero" for not wanting drugs. He suggested I induce a week early despite the fact that there was no medical reason for it and I had just told him my husband was out of town. Overall we were thoroughly unimpressed and were quite frankly very happy that I went into labour and delivered on a weekend he wasn't working. I delivered my baby according to my birth plan and she is very much alive and well.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2012 | flag

Amazing doctor!!! He was kind and caring and I highly recommend him! I had some complications with my delivery but I never doubted that my daughter would be ok because he was our doctor. He put me at ease through the entire process!! I had a procedure done after my delivery and he literally held my hand through the rough patches!!! Amazing doctor and person who is very dedicated to his patients! BRAVO!

Submitted Dec. 2, 2011 | flag

I was considered a high risk pregnancy. I am very happy with his staff and the medical care provided by Dr. deLara. I will be going back to him for my second pregnancy. He exceded our expectations. I have sent 2 of my friends to him. good JOB Dr. deLara

Submitted Oct. 10, 2011 | flag