Rate Dr. Jose De Lara

Dr. Jose De Lara's Ratings

If you are wanting a natural birth or a VBAC this is not the doctor for you! Prepare to be laughed at, talked down to and unable to make your own decisions. Also watch out for scare tactics. If you must see this doctor and you are wanting an unmedicated birth or VBAC then arm yourself with reputable research and be willing to fight for what you want. This doctor told me that my child and I would die if I even attempted a VBAC but here I am with my daughter who is healthy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2580030].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Dr. DeLara has delivered both of my babies. He is professional, yet funny and warm. He has helped me make educated decisions in both of my pregnancies, and been honest about the outcomes. In the delivery room he was great with advice and I felt like I was in good hands. He is vey thorough and tracked my hypothyroidism much more closely than my family doctor. If we have a third we will definitely have Dr. Delara again. The only down side is the wait is often long in his office, however, it is because he took on another OB's clients when they suddenly closed their office down. You are in good hands with this OB!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2537685].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

Dr.Delara is a fantastic doctor. He is always awesome with me & has a very good natured sense of humor. Had some good laughs that's 4 sure. He answered all my questions even if some seemed a bit silly, he still found a way 2 answer them. Dr.Delara delivered both my babys & I'm so glad he did. U can trust him with ur life & babys life. His staff in hospital is awesome as well. But the girl in the afternoon at his office is very rude & ignorant, honestly I hope 2 never see her again. As 4 Dr.Delara I would recommend him 2 every women out there that is having a baby. If I have another baby I will 4 sure b going going back 2 see Dr. Delara. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2535269].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2014

As soon as I entered the waiting room all I could feel was negativity. The staff was so grouchy and acted like I was inconveniencing them just by being there. I waited an hour and a half which is fine any dr is like this, but then this dr wouldn't even take the time to hardly speak to me. He was friendly enough until I said I wanted a natural birth at which point he laughed in my face. (This is not my first child). Needless to say this man will not be delivering my baby. Disappointed.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2533202].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

Dr. Delara is amazing! He was always so kind and always helpful in answering my questions. He was also supportive of my vbac, he was amazing during my labor delivery too, I was screaming and crying telling everybody off, and he kept his cool the entire time! I will defiantly want him to deliver my future babies. (:

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2527429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2014

Amazing doctor! Did a very excellent job at my obgyn appointments. Very helpful with my post partum depression as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2523788].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2468584].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2014

This doctor is seriously the best doctor I have ever seen. He is so kind and patient. He makes me feel in control of my own health. He offers advice and knowledgeable information but leaves all the choices up to me. I feel so much better and relaxed this pregnancy than I did my last pregnancy with a different obstetrician!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][363586].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2014

I have only had a consult with Dr De Lara but he made me feel comfortable and relaxed. He answered All mine and my husband's questions and explained everything very thoroughly. And booked my surgery right away . We were very happy when we left my appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][363585].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2014

Dr. De Lara diagnosed me with a rare condition during my twin pregnancy (TTTS). Without his knowledge and quick work, I would have lost 1 or both of my babies. He was helpful, respectful, knowledgable and compassionate. He wasn't my doctor, but was thankfully the one in the hospital when I arrived. I would definitely recommend him to anyone!! Thank you Dr. de Lara for saving my babies.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][363584].votes_count ]]