Rate Dr. Terry Abel

Dr. Terry Abel's Ratings

Dr. Abel is the best dentist I have had in 44 years. He listens to his patients and will accommodate needs/wants as best he can. Dr. Abel's staff in my opinion are very friendly and knowledgeable. I was blessed the day my friend suggested I try her dentist. I have always had a strong fear of any dental procedure and Dr. Abel has always taken the time to walk me through the procedure there are never any surprises. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Able and his staff to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2596930].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

Some one does not stay with the same dentist/doctor/pharmacist for over 17 years if they were not happy. I have found Dr.Abel to be knowledgable (he managed to take off my wisdom tooth stuck to my skull -where other dentists had told me that they will have me go to hospital for the procedure ! ). I know every one is not perfect but find it unfair to undermine the dentist when the reception is having a hard time (probably due to another patient ) I have always found Dr.Abel's office proffesional, and a happy place

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2494092].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

I started seeing Dr Abel when my kids were old enough to start going to the dentist - my dentist at the time (a wonderful dentist, Dr Guy) wasn't taking children anymore as he planned to retire. I'd ended up at Dr Abel's with an emergency filling a couple of years prior so when Dr Guy suggested taking the kids to him I gave it a try. Prior to Dr Guy I had had HORRIBLE dental experiences my entire life (especially as a kid when they refused to believe I wasn't frozen). I am terrified of that damn chair. However, Dr Guy was able to reassure me and when I went to Dr Abel I was amazed to find another dentist that would listen to me. He is gentle, he handles my panic attacks and nerves very well, as do the Dental Assistants. My children LOOK FORWARD to their appointments with EXCITEMENT! They want to go to the dentist! Dr Abel and his staff are patient, and knowledgeable and are constantly upgrading their skills. I highly recommend him and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2444137].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Terry Abel and his staff are the best! I hadn't been to a Dentist in 20 years and after my first visit, I am a regular who looks forward to every visit. I had issues in the past with Dentists, but now am Happy with Dr. Terry Abel and staff. They are always prompt, polite, knowledgeable, Professional and Caring. They helped put me on the path to better health. Kudos to the gang at Dr Terry Abel's office. I find it hard to believe that anyone could not rate him and his staff the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2444136].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Switched to this dentist because of positive comments we had read. proved to be a terrible mistake. Unable to provide more than basic dental procedures, Very unsure of his own abilities.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2444135].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Dr. Terry Abel has been my Dentist for around 20 years now. I just had a consultation with him last night and where I would have been embarrassed about the outcome of my teeth. Dr. Abel gave me hope and digity and was exetremely knowledgeable and caring for the long term care for my teeth. My children and grandchildren have gone to him but are grown and moved away and were extremely happy with him which they still had him for a Dentist. If you want the best care for your teeth now and for long term I definitely recommend Dr. Terry Abel!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1170230].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2012

Doctor is friendly and helpful. His office staff, however, is rude, unprofessional, and far from accommodating. WARNING to new patients - find yourself another dentist if you want to be treated fairly. This office is in no position to be accepting new clients. Unless, of course, you can book an appointment 7 weeks in advance and a window of 8am to noon. Good luck.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1170233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

Don't know how good the doctor is but his secretary didn't even know what "cleaning teeth" meant, so moved on....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1170229].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012

I have extreme difficulty when I go to the dentist. Before I went to Dr. Abel no dentist was able to freeze my gums, one dentist even sent me home without any dental work just a sore mouth from the many times the dentist tried to freeze it. Dr. Abel was the first dentist who listened to me and actually froze my mouth properly. I can't say enough good things about the man as a dentist and as a human. And a bonus his staff all seem knowledgeable and pleasant!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1170228].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

First visit and I was very impressed. Best dentist i have been to ever.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1170227].votes_count ]]