Rate Dr. Deborah Drake

Dr. Deborah Drake's Ratings

when i have walked in the clinic she had treated me with ransom and she had canceled my appointment based on a lie and i would like to reach doctor Ruther and see why did he or she give me a doctor with such bad rating

Submitted July 24, 2013 | flag

She is a special human. She gave up her license so she wouldn't give up her humanity. She could have continued to treat and give drugs, and make a killing, but she chose to heal. No profit in that concept. She is a gift from God, and I will thank God every day for her. She gave up her medical license because it prevented her from healing people, because doctors use drugs, and she didn't need them. She hurt their profits, so health canada, and her board of physisians and surgions tried to bully her to conform, but she refused. She is part of the movement to change our view on healthcare. Thank you

Submitted April 15, 2012 | flag

FANTASTIC GENIUS-LIKE DOCTOR. ABSOLUTELY THE BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER TALKED TO... KNOWS SO MUCH ABOUT HEALING AND HEALTH. NO OTHERS ARE EVEN CLOSE TO HER. THAT'S WHY THEY TOOK HER LICENSE AWAY???

Submitted Nov. 1, 2011 | flag

After 30 years of having pills pushed down my throat I finally found a doctor that cared for the person, not just prescribing pills!! I was hoping to make her my family doctor, but the big drug companies saw that she wasn't giving out pills left, right & centre and slapped her on the wrist for it - give her back her licence to practice - she's a great doctor.

Submitted Sept. 6, 2011 | flag

Dr Drake is by far the best doctor that I have ever had in mine or my children attendance. She was so knowledgeable about all aspects of our health I wish more doctors cared about the science & less about the scripts. She saved my life while other doctors waited for my pathogens to pay them out. Thanks DrD.Best bed side ever & truly a genius...Where are you???? we need you...I go to no other doctor so I hope you get back here soon your deeply missed on the front lines....

Submitted July 9, 2011 | flag

Dr Drake is one of the greatest doctors out who has taken the time to find the root of the problem unlike other doctors who give medication to mask your symptoms while these med's are toxicating other healthy organs, only to keep the pharmaceuticals in business. So the more these doctors know the more the CPSO goes after them, so for those who don't understand this business just read all the side affects that these drugs cause. So we as Canadians must fight for those who are as great and wonderful as Dr.Drake. Thank You Dr. Drake for all your help I can now live a normal life.

Submitted June 29, 2011 | flag

When i went to see Dr. Drake I was losing hope of ever finding out what was wrong with me. I have NEVER meet any doctor like Dr. Drake. She renewed my faith in doctors. How can they pull her licence? How dare they? This is a free country and we should ALL be able to make choices for ourselves. I believe the medical/pharmacitical industry should crawl back into their holes and leave the "people" that REALLY CARE to do what they do best. What are they afraid of?????????

Submitted June 28, 2011 | flag

Thank goodness the draconian practices of self fulfilling adjudicators of the CPSO have not stopped this fine person. They may have suspended her license but will never be able to stop her knowledge. Support this fine human who cares for her fellow man / woman and does not just medicate or operate. The truth will be known especially when it is brought forward and not suppressed. I have had personal experience with this phenomenally intelligent woman finding the cause of my situation - not just masking the symptoms. I am happy she is now free to share her knowledge with the world.

Submitted June 24, 2011 | flag

Submitted June 24, 2011 | flag

Met her after she brought a good friend back from "death's doorstep". Was told that had lymphoma by other Dr. After some bloodwork she found that my enlarged lymph nodes were from a glutin allergy. Have not had any further problems since off wheat. That was almost 3 years ago. Thanks for all your support and compassion.

Submitted May 12, 2011 | flag