Rate Dr. Gordon Schwartz

Dr. Gordon Schwartz's Ratings

Very patient, professional and impressive! Knows what he is doing and explains procedures clearly; staff is equally great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][363796].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2012

Very at ease, friendly and his work was great...great follow up too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][363795].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2011

My experience was great. I have been to a lot of periodontists for my problem and no one else was able to help me. I felt very cared for and my gums healed beautifully. I was really scared but Dr, Schwartz was really patient and explained everything to me. I highly recommend this periodonist. And it does not hurt that he is really cute.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][363794].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010

I saw this periodontist to see if I have any gum problem. He checked my gums and suggested a surgery. But this checkup caused infection in my mouth oribably because the tool he used was not clean or he explored my gums too deep, too hard. At the begigging, some of my teeth became sensitive, then I had tooth ache. I took the pain killer he prescribed for the scheduled surgery. While this drug (Naproxen Sodium) was effective, I got new problem of reddish urine which never appeared before. So I have to check whether there is blood in my urine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][363793].votes_count ]]