Rate Dr. Kevin McLaughlin

Dr. Kevin McLaughlin's Ratings

My husband and I cannot say enough good things about Dr McLaughlin. He is very thorough, knowledgable and sicerely cares about and for his patients. We have found nothing but excellent treatment from him. I have a very rare condition and after a year of being passed from one doctor to another with no help, Dr. McLaughlin diagnosed my condition the afternoon I first saw him the in E.R. and his method of treatment has been spot on. I am the contact person for a group of people with the same condition as myself and I know from what members say about the treatments from their doctors that I am very lucky to have him as my nephrologist. He saved my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][363909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2011

Very good doctor. Very caring and has a common sense approach. I am also a Dr., and I appreciate having himas my nephrologist. Will phone me for any results, or concerns, and does not waste my time by scheduling unnecessary appointments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][363908].votes_count ]]