Rate Dr. Gennady Gekht

Dr. Gennady Gekht's Ratings

Very knowledgeable & professional. Excellent communicator & friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][364576].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2013

Dr. Gekht is the best pain management doctor I've seen. He is ridiculously smart and talented. He's gotten me through recovery from MRSA in my lower back and taken care of me for several years, dealing with all parts of low and mid back and neck. He has flawless technical skills and knows every drug and medical protocol. He's also a very kind man who really cares about patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][364575].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2013

Doctor and staff are professional and to date my treatments for neck pain have been successful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][364574].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2013

Dr. Gekht is the best pain management specialist I have met. (I have been in pain over 4 years and have met my share.) Dr. Gekht is caring and thorough. He examines history, sends for consults when indicated and tries his best to get to the bottom of the problem. (Not satisfied like some to put you on opiates and forget it.) If he cannot remedy the problem, he helps you find someone who can. Goes above and beyond in calling other doctors and checking out credentials. You cannot go wrong with this Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][364573].votes_count ]]