Rate Dr. Lora L. Brown

Dr. Lora L. Brown's Ratings

Dr. Brown has been the best doctor I have ever seen. She helped me go from a totally bedridden life to one that I am back to many of my old abilities. She is so knowledgable and helpful. She always took the time to talk and discuss my concerns.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2012 | flag

I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH GOOD ABOUT THIS DR. AND HER STAFF. POINTE WEST OFFICE WAS RUN VERY EFFICENTLY. I HAD THE INJECTIONS THERE, AND THEY WERE TOP NOTCH AND VERY PROFESSIONAL. THE OFFICE ON 64, A DELIGHTFUL CHANGE FROM OTHER OFFICES, VERY PROFESSIONAL AGAIN.

Submitted July 29, 2011 | flag

the pain procedures are totally uselss and I had to go see a regular doc just to get some medecine that actually worked. she is all about money.

Submitted Nov. 14, 2010 | flag

Couldn't have asked for better care! I was in pain and didn't know why. I had not idea the range of treatments they could offer.

Submitted July 2, 2010 | flag