Dr. Wesley Prince

Rate Dr. Wesley Prince

Dr. Wesley Prince's Ratings

My husband and I have not had our eyes checked in many years. We researched several doctors on line and chose Dr. Prince as he was rated 5 out of 5. We came half an hour early to look at frames and he took us shortly after we got there. He has excellent, very knowledgeable, great bedside manner and caring. He explained everything to us very carefully and answered all our questions. We did not get any glasses as my husband has to come back for some extra tests. We were both impressed with Dr. Prince and would highly recommend him. The office has parking in front, is modern, very clean and well stocked with frames at very reasonable prices. The staff was very friend and helpful. Overall we had a very positive experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2355133].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

I've already rated him before, and he still remains one of the best health professionals I have known or have contacted. In every respect...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][364685].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Prince for several years now for glasses, contacts and the occasional eye infection and I think he is awesome! Unlike my previous optometrist, Dr. Prince always seems to put my health first and not care if I buy glasses or contacts from him. He didn't rant about my online glasses and was very honest about where I could get the cheapest contacts. He also has a great beside manor and friendly and professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][364684].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2013

I have been wearing glasses &/ contacts for 21 years. In my first appointment with Dr. Prince I learned more about my eyes, contacts, and how to care for both of the mentioned than in the past 21 years. It was refreshing, and a delight really, to see a doctor who cared enough to educate and inform me in a positive, professional and timely manner. For the first time, I feel confident with someone who is helping me care for one of the most important functions of my daily life. I would highly recommend him and his practice to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][364683].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

Been my doctor for 6 years and he is always on time, professional, thorough and pleasant. Take the time to fit my eyes to the best contacts possible, very patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][364682].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Always, professional, polite, takes his time to answer my questions and makes good suggestions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][364681].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

Great Optometrist! I have never waited more than 10 min for app't and the examination and glasses are actually reasonably priced. Very knowledgeable and friendly with myself and son. Will never change from Dr. Prince despite moving to opposite end of Edmonton!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][364680].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

My husband, son and I went to see Dr. Prince after questionable eye exams and frames purchase at Kingsway Mall some years ago. We researched optometrists online, were impressed with his credentials and hoped he was the right choice. Extremely well set-up office, equipment, atmosphere and boutique. After check-in and a few minutes wait, we were seen on-time by Dr. Prince. He was warm, matter of fact and answered all our concerns and worries professionally with simple scientific explanations. He listened & responded with interest to each of us, including our preteen son! Technicians/sales staff were tremendously welcoming, positive and helpful, while sensitive to our needs, assisted us in finding the perfect budget & style friendly frames without wasting time or words. We had 3 thorough eye exams and purchased 2 sets of glasses & frames in under 90 minutes. Can't say enough about Dr. Prince & his staff - will be going back for as long as we're in Edmonton. Keep up the great work!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][364679].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

Have known Dr. Prince for several years but just starting seeing him as a patient. Could not get anywhere with my former eye doctor but Dr. Prince got me into have my cataract removed within a month. Follow-up examination revealed a secondary clouding on the same eye and that was taken care of within a month. Again, follow-up was excellent and now I have no trouble driving or reading. Dr Prince is friendly and takes time to explain and explain again if need by. I didn't have to wait for my appointment more than 15 minutes. The staff is wonderful, they make you feel like long time friends, just in for a quick visit. Lovely new decor and comfy waiting room chairs. Thanks to all of them for making reading a pleasure again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][364678].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

Took my 2 children for their first eye checkup and Dr. Prince was great with them. He played games and made the kids feel at ease with him. His staff was also very nice and we felt very comfortable once we walked in.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][364676].votes_count ]]