Rate Dr. Mandana Edalati

Dr. Mandana Edalati's Ratings

Great Doctor! Very knowledgeable and well educated. I have gone to other naturopath's before and I find Dr. Edalati much more knowledgeable. She really knows her stuff and pays very good attention to detail and what your needs are to help you. I have only gone to a few visits with her and I already feel that she has helped so much even in such a short period of time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2636044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

Amazing doctor! She is helpful, kind, and smart. She has lots of knowledge and is an amazing doctor. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2631215].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

The doctor herself is pretty good. My health had slight improvement over the year I saw Dr. Mandana. My reason for visiting was digestion issues. The recommendations to improve my digestion were very basic and simple. Hot lemon water, eat prunes in water, high fiber and drink lots of water. I guess there is no magic remedy to a healthy digestion aside from eliminating food sensitivities and really taking care of your health in general.

I was very disappointed by the level of service with reception. My emails were never answered and when I asked for a receipt reprint, it took 4 requests to finally get it. I asked if it could be snail mailed. The receptionist said she does not have access to snail mail simply because there is no mail box nearby. The lack of service really discouraged me to continue with Dr. Mandana. After spending thousands of dollars you would think they would be happy to mail a receipt and respond to emails.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2531631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

I have been struggling for years with low iron levels, low energy and multiple other issues - within a couple weeks of visiting Dr. Edalati I began feeling better. My energy levels increased, I felt physically and emotionally better. I look forward to contining my visits and healing. I honestly don't see myself going back to an MD unless I have a broken bone that requires a cast.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2355149].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Very helpful, my health improved rapidly after seeing her for only few months. Fixed a lot of my problems including acid re-flux, digestion, thinning of hair, and poor energy levels. I will definitely return in the future and recommend. -Steve

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][364932].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 11, 2011

It is more than five years that for my most heath issues I visit Dr. Edalati. She is always helpful and offers me healthy, effective and alternative treatments. She is very knowledgeable, considerate and helpful. I always prefer natural treatments over conventional ones and therefore I always consult Dr. Edalati even before visiting my family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][364931].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2011

Dr. Edalati literally saved my life. I have been living with Crohn's disease for the last 20 years and it was getting to a point when conventional gastroenterolgists just kept sending me for more resections. I had developed a lot of medical issues, including autoimmune diseases outside of my GI tract. Dr. Edalati, put me through a thorough and well-thought program that has completely cured my Crohn's disease. She is extremely caring and realy want her patients to get better. I have never gone back to another regular MD.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][364930].votes_count ]]