Rate Dr. Mandana Edalati

Dr. Mandana Edalati's Ratings

I have been struggling for years with low iron levels, low energy and multiple other issues - within a couple weeks of visiting Dr. Edalati I began feeling better. My energy levels increased, I felt physically and emotionally better. I look forward to contining my visits and healing. I honestly don't see myself going back to an MD unless I have a broken bone that requires a cast.

Submitted May 20, 2014 | flag

Very helpful, my health improved rapidly after seeing her for only few months. Fixed a lot of my problems including acid re-flux, digestion, thinning of hair, and poor energy levels. I will definitely return in the future and recommend. -Steve

Submitted Dec. 11, 2011 | flag

It is more than five years that for my most heath issues I visit Dr. Edalati. She is always helpful and offers me healthy, effective and alternative treatments. She is very knowledgeable, considerate and helpful. I always prefer natural treatments over conventional ones and therefore I always consult Dr. Edalati even before visiting my family doctor.

Submitted Nov. 27, 2011 | flag

Dr. Edalati literally saved my life. I have been living with Crohn's disease for the last 20 years and it was getting to a point when conventional gastroenterolgists just kept sending me for more resections. I had developed a lot of medical issues, including autoimmune diseases outside of my GI tract. Dr. Edalati, put me through a thorough and well-thought program that has completely cured my Crohn's disease. She is extremely caring and realy want her patients to get better. I have never gone back to another regular MD.

Submitted April 13, 2010 | flag