Dr. Schramke Darren

Rate Dr. Schramke Darren

Dr. Schramke Darren's Ratings

This is the best dentist I've ever had. He did a root canal for me, ya it was long 3 hours in the chair, but I felt absolutely nothing. He is very kind, always open to suggestions or ideas, and always in a good mood. What's more I chose him because he's young. I wanted a dentist that would be there for me along time. I'm so sad to have moved away from Dauphin to lose this wonderful dentist, but he recommended me to a dentist in Winnipeg, who is almost his twin IMHO. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU'VE DONE FOR ME Dr. Shramke.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1170564].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2013

Been my dentist for a few years now...he's very personable & does great work. Never got pain going to him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1170563].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2011

seems to be a good gental dentist. Have to wait a long time to get into see him though

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1170562].votes_count ]]