Rate Dr. Kurt Popowich

Dr. Kurt Popowich's Ratings

Wow.The results were amazing,along with the staff. Would recommend any day to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2640237].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

Dr. Popowich and all the staff in this clinic are amazing. Everyone is very nice and very helpful. I have never had a problem booking or moving appointments. I have rarely had to wait more than a few minutes before being called. Dr. P and his hygienists were always very clear when explaining anything to me and his reminder and check-in systems are great. I very highly recommend this clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2593295].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2014

Great office, all super friendly !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2509109].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2014

Hygenists are great, booking staff not so much. They hardly ever answer the phone, have every second monday/friday off... love to take extended vacations. Booking appointments is a nightmare

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][365095].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

I got my braces off last September, and at the time they soon put in two permenent retainers called retention retainers. I never had a problem with this place until two days ago. The bottom retention retain is supposed to be glued to the bottom 6 teeth, but the other day is broke away from the 3 on the right. I called in telling them that this was an emergency, seeing that I can not chew anything without hurting my self. I was told that they were too busy to see me, and that I'd have to wait till my appointment the following Thursday. Warning Popowich orthodontics like to take long weekends. This just so happened he day before a 4 day weekend. They brushed off this emergency like it was just a small thing. I've already completed payment months ago and now it feels like they've stopped caring. This was a great experiance until now and would have suggested this to others until now. If you go here, be careful. Also VERY expensive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][365094].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013

Dr. Popowich has looked after my children's teeth for years. He and his staff are outstanding.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][365093].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2012

Dr. Popowich is a very knowledgeable and personable orthodontist. Both my children have enjoyed seeing him and his staff; very friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][365092].votes_count ]]