Rate Dr. Ramtin Kassir

Dr. Ramtin Kassir's Ratings

Chose Dr. Kassir for rhinoplasty and it has been the best decision I ever made for myself. Dr. Kassir is an artist that took the time to sculpt the nose that is perfect for my face. Knew right away what would look best on me yet took the time to listen to my requests for what I would like and those requests were certainly delivered. Has a pleasant bedside manner and is an easy going, friendly individual. Scheduling surgery and payment options/process was easy and smooth. Day of surgery, you get the sweetest nurse. Follow ups have been great and I healed quickly without complication. My nose is beautiful and perfect. No over-scooped, generic, slap-the-same-thing-on-everyone look here. Very natural yet sculpted to perfection. I wanted my face in the hands of the best and an artist (sculptor) no less. Don't bargain shop for your face, this is for a lifetime. I'd do this again 10 times over. I trusted Dr. Kassir completely, and he delivered. I highly recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2444146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

I just had rhinoplasty and septoplasty with Dr. Kassir 7 days ago and I couldn't be more thrilled with the results. Looking at my new nose for the first time was such an overwhelming and joyous experience for me that I cried. I've always wanted to 'fix' my nose since I was a teenager, I always hated taking pictures and the first thing I always looked at when I met someone was their nose. Dr. Kassir has helped me in more ways than he can imagine! I'm so blessed to have found such an amazing doctor who is not only knowledgeable but is artistic and really takes the time to match your new nose to the features of your face. I feel like 100 pounds have been lifted off my shoulders. I now finally will never have to worry about how I'm going to style my hair to hide my profile and that's just the honest truth. Another plus is that I can finally breath correctly out of my nose, too! Thank you again Dr. Kassir, you are truly talented and very much appreciated.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1170695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2013

I wanted to find a surgeon that would make alterations to my nose look natural, leaving me with an overall better facial appearance. I found that surgeon- Dr. Ramtin Kassir. Dr. Kassir is not only a master of his craft, but also is an overall great guy, a true gentleman. Plus he also has a fun-loving personality which makes everyone around him feel at ease. To me, this is the perfect combination for a surgeon to have, because it makes a patient feel comfortable and confident. My loved ones who are closest to me all questioned me proceeding with any kind of procedure. Yet, once I told them about Dr. Kassir and the impression he left on me, my confidence in him rubbed off on them. The end result was an overall great experience and a beautiful new nose. I could not be happier, as I feel as if I made one of the best decisions of my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1170694].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2013

When I visit Dr. Kassir's office I feel like I am with family. His staff is professional and knowledgeable and Dr. Kassir's results are so natural. He does excellent face work-he truly has an eye for creating masterpieces and I would trust him with my face without a doubt.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1170693].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2013

Have a very pleasant experience with Dr Kassir and staff. His knowledge is second to none as well his staff treated me with professionalism

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1170692].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2013

Dr kassir is the only surgeon I'd use and recommend without hesitation. My results are beyond natural looking after undergoing a revision rhinoplasty. His staff is also great to deal with - easy and great communication. Dr kassir is not only knowledgable but just a great guy overall. he's very personable. He takes his time and speaking with you about any concerns you may have. After surgery he even sat down with my husband in the waiting room and chatted about random things! He so artistic and you can tell by his work! He is beyond the best surgeon iv dealt with in New Jersey.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1170691].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

I consulted with Dr. Kassir for a face and eyelid lift. The results were natural and as predicted. The healing process was more involved than I had anticipated. Dr. Kassir was supportive of my weight loss in achieving the desired result. I am very pleased with my experience with Dr. Kassir and his office staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1170690].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2012

I cannot say enough how grateful I am to Dr. Kassir. My opinion of plastic surgery is completely open. The aging process happens to all of us. Sometimes, like in my case a tick bite and an accident speed up the process abnormally and thank God there is a gifted surgeon, who cares about his patients and can reverse that damage.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1170689].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

Doctor Kassir is an excellent plastic surgeon I would highly recommend him. I am so happy that I finally found a great doctor who has the skills and the bedside manner of a true professional, and he has a wonderful staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1170688].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2012

I don't think I have ever used the word ABSOLUTELY DELIGHTFUL to describe the first encounter with any doctor in my life but that is exactly how I would describe the first time I met Dr.Kassir. He is energizing, confident, encouraging, personable and completely present. He couldn't have been a better listener or more enthusiastic in discussing the changes I wanted to make to my early aging face. As he explained the minor, non-invasive procedures he could do to make MAJOR improvements, I found myself feeling hopeful that I could once again look like I did 10 years ago. My mood was instantly lifting to a place of genuine joy. My second appointment with Dr. Kassir, I have to say was just as memorable. When he saw the improvement in my face the more vibrant skin, the firmer look, the bags under the eyes disappearing, he was actually as excited as I was! Dr. Kassir knew that what was happening to me more about the way I was feeling about myself and life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1170687].votes_count ]]