Dr. Yaakov E. Abdelhak

Grad. Year: 1993

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 22 reviews. Dr. Yaakov E. Abdelhak has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: insurance he take?    Email me    Answer it    See answers
Q: Which ins does he accept?    Email me    Answer it

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Yaakov" to "Yaakov E."
RID: 2675919
10/06/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Abdelhak is the reason my daughter is here alive and healthy today. After a scary discovery that my cervix was short and funneling during my 19-wk anatomy scan, he was the only doctor to make himself available at the hospital to attempt a rescue cerclage. The cerclage was risky but he did an excellent job; I would've lost my baby within a week if it had not been performed. I switched from my previous OBGYN to Dr. Abdelhak. I was able to carry my daughter for the next couple of months. He was a great support during my 3 months on bedrest. He performed a great c-section and brought my daughter safely into the world. His staff is excellent. Even though he was out-of-network with my insurance, he was able to accommodate me. I would refer Dr. Abdelhak to any woman looking to have a successful pregnancy.
RID: 2519647
02/01/13 5 5 5 5 HE IS LIKE GOD NOT LIKE HE IS.I WAS TOLD BY MANY DOCTORS ALL AROUND TRI-STATE THAT I SHOULD TERMINATE MY FIRST BABY DUE TO MANY COMPLICATIONS. SOMEONE REFERED DR. YAAKOV TO ME.IN MY FIRST APPOINTMENT HE MADE ME REALIZE THAT I AM IN SAFE HANDS, HE SPOKE ONLY ONE SENTENCE, POOJA I WANT YOU TO SLEEP, HE READ PAIN IN MY EYES. HE ASSURED ME THAT HE IS GOING TO DELIVER MY BABY AND I CAN RELAX AND ENJOY. DURING ALL MY VISITS MY CONFIDENCE IN HIM JUST INCREASED.MY BABY IS 5 MONTHS NOW AND HE IS HEALTY AND HANSOME..THANK YOU DR ABDELAK
RID: 2506655
19/12/12 5 5 5 5 I had my baby last November and have been referring friends ever since. I was on bed rest for most of my pregnancy and it was very difficult. Dr. Abdelhak was kind and said something funny just when you needed it. You never felt rushed when he spoke to you and you always felt safer just knowing he was your doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Abdelhak. You would be blessed to have him as your Doctor.
RID: 2419190
07/09/12 5 5 5 5 DR. Yaakov Abdelhak is the "BEST" Doctor ever. His precautional care and the great deal of devotion he puts in to every pt and especialy to what he had done to our new born healthy girl and to our entire family is remarkable.may god bless you that only healthy babies should be delivered under your care. Thanks a million and only god could repay you for all the good u did and will do in the future!
Respond

24/07/11 SYSTEM: 2 negative duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed

17/07/11 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1465013
15/06/11 5 5 5 5 He is excellent with high risk pregnancies. Very thorough and cautious. I highly recommend him.  Respond
RID: 1440053
13/05/11 5 5 5 5 There really are no words. Dr. A is simply incredible. His office staff is wonderful but most importantly Dr. A makes you feel like you want 100 babies just to go through the experience under his care again. He is calm during even extreme situations and after meeting him during our high risk pregnancy, fear was replaced with trust and we looked forward to every visit. Dr. A. is honest, brilliant, kind, funny and makes you feel like you are his only patient. Incredible.  Respond
RID: 1424766
25/04/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Abdelhak is amazing. My wife was admitted to the hospital during the 2nd trimester with bleeding. Since it was evening when we got there, and after all sorts of tests, etc., it was 1:30am before we settled down in the assigned hospital room. At about 3:30am, Dr. Abdelhak knocks on the hospital room door to see how we are doing. He was apparently called in for a delivery in the middle of the night for someone else's baby. We really appreciated the fact that even after delivering someone else's baby in the middle of the night, he had enough energy and thoughtfulness to take fifteen minutes to see how we were doing and to calm some of our fears. My wife and I still can't get over the fact that our doctor came to see us at 3:30am - I bet most doctors would just leave after a middle-of-the-night delivery and come back to see the other patients in the morning. Highest possible rating for Dr. Abdelhak.  Respond
RID: 1422699
21/04/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Yaakov Abdelhak. He was amazing when we lost the pregnancy. We went to his office with a lot of ancient and pain but he answers all our questions and he was so encouraging with us.
RID: 1413537
12/04/11 4 5 5 5 Dr abdelhak is a brilliant doctor with a dedicated heart, I would strongly refer him to any women who wants to be in the "best hands"  Respond
RID: 1362477
14/02/11 5 5 5 5 We were nervous after our first baby pregnancy. It was complicted by diabetes and resulted in being induced ant eventually a cesarean section. We really searched for a doctor that could handle High risk issues and still allow me to deliver naturally. Dr Abdelhak was Fantastic. He was reassuring and available throughout. I delivered naturally without an epidural and my husband and I were thrilled. Kudos to a wonderful office staff that was welcoming and helpful at every visit.
Insurance: GHI
RID: 1328258
05/01/11 5 5 5 5 I had wanted to try to have a normal delivery after a previous csection and was surprised that my ob was not receptive. After no luck with some other local providers i found Dr. Abdelhak on the web and scheduled a consult. I was impressed after meeting him and my estimation of his his value only grew as my pregnancy progressed. We LOVED the office and the staff. We felt blessed to find Dr A. and we did have a successful VBAC
RID: 1309237
07/12/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Abdelak came highly recommended by several doctors and residents in my previous doctor's office. I am so thankful to have been referred to him and have chosen him as my doctor for my pregnancy. In my experience, I never waited more than 5-10 minutes in his waiting room, he spent ample time with me discussing my pregnancy at every visit, and he returned any page I sent him within minutes. Dr. Abdelak and his staff is kind and efficient. They knew me by name and I never felt like just another patient. I delivered my twins vaginally and Dr. Abdelak was present throughout my delivery. I felt confident that my life and the life of my babies were in good hands. My recovery was speedy and I was able to care for my two babies. Out of all the doctors I have visited, Dr. Abdelak surpasses them by miles. I will be forever grateful to Dr. Abdelak and his staff.
RID: 1295399
17/11/10 5 5 5 5 Everyone is great - very helpful and informative. If Dr is out on delivery they will call you before you leave for appointment. They work with all insurance companies even if you are out of network!  Respond
RID: 1228522
13/08/10 5 5 5 5 Dr is very impreesive both in expertise and in warmth and caring
RID: 1178045
27/05/10 5 5 5 5 Doctor abdelhak was not only polite ,knowledgable and understanding .He delivered our beautiful son matthew under very delicate circumstances.We are truly blessed to have a Doctor such as him .Only one word i can think of preceeds him and that word would be excellence.If you are expecting or want to know if you are ,there is no better place to be ,than under his care.sincerely appreciative the serrano family
RID: 1025312
03/11/09 5 5 5 5 Amazing experience. Dr. Abdelhak was awesome. He patiently answered all my questions. Calmed me with his warm sense of humor and guided me with expertise. I felt so comfortable having him in my corner for the entire pregnancy. the office satff is also sweet, helpful and best of all they never were running late for any of my apointments
RID: 559897
07/04/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Abdelhak is not only an excellent physician, but a caring, kind, and patient human being. I consider myself enormously fortunate to have had him deliver my daughter. I had a miscarriage prior to having her, so I was really nervous throughout my pregnancy. He was incredibly patient with me and was always available by phone if I had a question. He also has a wonderful sense of humor! I can't say enough wonderful things about him. He is truly a wonderful doctor.
RID: 543373
20/03/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Abdelhak is a wonderful doctor. He delivered my twins in March of 2007. It was my first pregnancy and I was very nervous. He made me feel very comfortable and answered all my questions and conerns. He was always available by providing me the office number, beeper, cell phone, and even home phone number! He is very detailed and clear with all his advice. He is a very cautious doctor and when you have a high risk pregnancy, that is very important. His office staff and hospital he is affiliated with is also wonderful. I would only trust him with any of my pregnancies. He is the best!!!
RID: 385568
14/08/07 5 5 5 5 Dr. Abdelhak is the best, hands down. I was referred to him from a different Dr. because I went into preterm labor, therefore was considered high risk. I wouldn't change anything that happened because it brought me to him, and I have a perfect, healthy little boy. I have Dr. Abdelhak to thank. Who knows what may have happened if it weren't for him. High risk or not, I would refer anyone and everyone to him. I look forward to having my next child because I know that I am in the best hands.
RID: 370302
20/07/07 5 5 5 5 Dr. Abdelhak is an incredibly knowledgeable and dedicated Doctor. he hand held us through a miscarriage and guided us through the aftermath of a termination due to severs health issues. he went on to successfully deliver 2 healthy children for us. He is always on call ( and I mean 24 /7). he will answer any and all questions asked. He performs a sonogram at each visit which helps to ease the anxiety of pregnancy. He uses incredible judgment and always errs on the side of caution to ensure the best interests of the mother and baby without causing any panic. I have had 2 c-sections and can attest to his professionalism and accuracy both in the office and in the Operating Room. He is funny and warm and pleasure to have as a doctor. Anyone who uses Dr. Abdelahk should consider themselves lucky
RID: 370061
19/07/07 3 4 5 5 Dr. Abdelhak is a very thorough and knowledgeable physician. He really takes the time with his patients to ensure all questions are answered. His bedside manner is very pleasant.
RID: 368559
17/07/07 5 5 5 5 Dr. Yaakov Abdelhak is an amazing Doctor!!! He delivered my triplets this year. In a high risk pregnancy, there is a lot of anxiety, Dr. Abdelhak is so patient and understanding(and funny!) he makes you feel calm and confident in any situation. The staff at his office, really cares about each patient. They are always trying to accommodate everyone. I highly recommend Dr. Abdelhak!!!
Insurance: Oxford