Rate Dr. Brian Moses

Dr. Brian Moses's Ratings

I saw Dr. Moses during my pregnancy for Gestational Diabetes and he was wonderful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][365820].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

I highly recommend Dr Moses.I have seen him twice,he is friendly,very thorough and in my opinion,we are very fortunate to have in our hospital.He did every test needed and went over them all very clear and friendly.Dr Moses is a wonderful Doctor who knows his work very well!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][365819].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2011

Dr. Moses is wonderful. His assistant is great and both are so helpful and knowledgeable. In my opinion, the best doctor in Yarmouth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][365818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2010

What a wonderful man. Dr. Moses has helped me and my wife over the past year and it is always a good experience going to the office for an appointment. We have never waited longer than our appointment time and the secretary is so helpful and plesant. What a wonderful office!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][365817].votes_count ]]