You may also like

Rate Dr. J Reddy

Dr. J Reddy's Ratings

His secretary is snobby and condescending. Doctor is an idiot. Prescribing laxatives to a 90lbs girl who is having unintentional weight loss and stomach issues and did not perform the scope our doctor wanted. Get a second opinion....his was wrong.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2749303].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

I enjoyed Dr. Reddy's dry sense of humour and professionalism. If you are looking for hand holding and coddling he likely isn't for you. He went through the procedure thoroughly in a manner that I could understand including hand drawn illustrations. He outlined the risks and the benefits of the procedure. From the time of my appointment to the procedure was less than a month. The procedure itself ERCP was not all painful only slightly uncomfortable as the scope was being removed. As for Dr. Reddy's secretary she is direct and not overally friendly but with that being said from what I saw people often need reminders to respect confidentiality, wait their turn, etc. ( basically people are rude).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2739166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

I have an issue with Dr. Reddy's secretary. She is not friendly and welcoming. She ignored me at the reception counter. She was abrupt towards a patient on the phone. After the call, she talked about this patient in a negative way to the other receptionist. Very unprofessional. She could learn plenty from the other receptionist.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2690801].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2015

I am so grateful to him for everything he did to make me better. For the people who didn't have good experience for the colonoscopy good luck finding any doctor who would make that a great experience. Suck it up you agreed to having a long tube up your...who pleasurable did you think it would be.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2661079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2014

I found mr. ready to be rushed . I also foind the procedure painful and was sore a week and a half later. I think my insides are bruised.
Its too bad patients have to endure this.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2628258].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

Had to have a procedure by this man. He was rude and rough , he barely gave time for the sedation to occur when he started, when I asked him to go slower , he got angry an gave me two options to proceed at current rate or stop. I told him to stop. I will never see that man again. STAY AWAY

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2512654].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

Dr. Reddy was great but this rating is for his staff! My whole experience was excellent! From the very first contact his secretary made me feel at ease. She showed care and concern and took the time to make sure I was prepared. I eawas extremely anxious and Miss Dawn put me at ease. She told me I was in good hands and I was.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2355214].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

Worst experience of my life. This Dr. was only interested in completion of the procedure. He was yelling at me to swallow and threatened to stop the procedure if I continued to react to a tube being put down my throat without freezing or sedation. In the end he said he found nothing. I was lucky enough to see a general surgeon shortly after who took biopsies and was subsequently diagnosed with GERDS and Barrett's Syndrome. Dr ready is incompetent and has no bed side manners. STAY AWAY FROM HIM.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2355213].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

Dr. Reddy is not very patient friendly. He completely lacks any bed side manner, which is an absolute necessity for the types of examinations he performs. I have internal hemmaroids and he didn't even acknowledge I have them. He was late for my appointment and he rushed my procedure. My impression of Dr. Reddy's practice? Assembly-line medicine and worship of the almighty dollar.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][365891].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2014

this dr.'s office obviously does not care about their patient's time. Keeping patients waiting for almost 3 hours for an appointment is not professional and is completely rude. Do they not realize people have to work?????

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][365893].votes_count ]]