Rate Dr. J Reddy

Dr. J Reddy's Ratings

Had to have a procedure by this man. He was rude and rough , he barely gave time for the sedation to occur when he started, when I asked him to go slower , he got angry an gave me two options to proceed at current rate or stop. I told him to stop. I will never see that man again. STAY AWAY

Submitted Aug. 25, 2014 | flag

Dr. Reddy was great but this rating is for his staff! My whole experience was excellent! From the very first contact his secretary made me feel at ease. She showed care and concern and took the time to make sure I was prepared. I eawas extremely anxious and Miss Dawn put me at ease. She told me I was in good hands and I was.

Submitted June 19, 2014 | flag

Worst experience of my life. This Dr. was only interested in completion of the procedure. He was yelling at me to swallow and threatened to stop the procedure if I continued to react to a tube being put down my throat without freezing or sedation. In the end he said he found nothing. I was lucky enough to see a general surgeon shortly after who took biopsies and was subsequently diagnosed with GERDS and Barrett's Syndrome. Dr ready is incompetent and has no bed side manners. STAY AWAY FROM HIM.

Submitted May 22, 2014 | flag

Dr. Reddy is not very patient friendly. He completely lacks any bed side manner, which is an absolute necessity for the types of examinations he performs. I have internal hemmaroids and he didn't even acknowledge I have them. He was late for my appointment and he rushed my procedure. My impression of Dr. Reddy's practice? Assembly-line medicine and worship of the almighty dollar.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2014 | flag

this dr.'s office obviously does not care about their patient's time. Keeping patients waiting for almost 3 hours for an appointment is not professional and is completely rude. Do they not realize people have to work?????

Submitted Jan. 29, 2014 | flag

Having seen several gastroenterologist, I would have to say that Dr. Reddy is by far my favourite. He gives an honest opinion without sugar coating anything. He is extremely thorough, and has always taken my concerns very seriously. He is not overbooked and is rarely late for appointments. When I need to see him urgently, him and the staff will always make sure to squeeze me in, even giving scopes on short notice, which is extremely rare in comparison to other specialists I have been patients of. Dr reddy is an excellent doctor and I would not consider changing to anyone one else, I am currently travelling 4 hours to remain a patiend with him.

Submitted Jan. 27, 2014 | flag

Dr. Reddy is very knowledgeable, he has always taken me in at last minute whe I have been ill. He is very thorough and properly diagnoses and analyses the problem before medicating.

Submitted Sept. 18, 2013 | flag

Dr. Reddy was mean; almost to the point of being a bully. He told me that if I was responding to the uncomfortableness of the procedure, he would make me leave. He kept saying 'stop it or I'll stop right now...do you want this procedure or not??!!!'. He did not talk to me following the procedure nor did he make eye contact with me when I left. I would tell others NOT to go to him. Not only was his bedside manner non existent, he showed no empathy whatsoever. Perhaps he has no respect for women?

Submitted Aug. 20, 2013 | flag

I have my gastroscopy and the dr GREY was they man who did that torture to me,everyone told me they will sedate then I will be sleepy and shift in recovery room,but,that was most terrible experience of my whole life,he without sedation put that camera in my throat,hurting my palate,lips and throat badly,he was so harsh in handling I twice tried to took all these things out of my mouth ,he forcefully oushed it back,and in the end,i with my whole force took out that camera ,omg..he was .....I am so afraid of my whole life from that gastroscopy which was not done..i would not recommend him to anyone.

Submitted May 28, 2013 | flag

Dr Reddy staff is very friendly and helpful. Dr Reddy had great bedside manners and was very gentle and professional. Would definately recommend him. Office was not crowded with people waiting to see him.

Submitted Nov. 29, 2012 | flag