Dr. Kishor D. Vachhani

Grad. Year: 1984

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 3.9 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 7 reviews. Dr. Kishor D. Vachhani has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: what insurance does he take?    Email me    Answer it

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

18/07/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.7
RID: 5203804
21/02/14 3 3 5 5 Dr.V always takes his time and actually talks with you. Great MD!(His office staff can be a little curt though.)
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Kishor" to "Kishor D."
RID: 1814565

28/03/12 3 1 1 1
RID: 1742887
14/03/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Vachhani is the REAL deal! He cares and he lets you know it. He is never rushed and always wants to give you time to talk. HE is on his voicemail and HE even allows you to have his cell number ! I recommend him to everyone!
RID: 1539284
16/09/11 5 5 5 5 I can always count on Dr. V to thoroughly evaluate my conditions. He does not overprescribe. He immediately detected something that my cardiologist had not seen. He follows up with personal phone calls. I recommend him highly.
RID: 1445552
19/05/11 5 5 5 5 He was a great doctor! He is very attentive and takes the time to listen. I think it is very important to just your doctor and I trust Dr. Vachhani completely!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 845264
28/03/09 1 1 1 1 I was placed under his care at a hospital I was admitted to. I had been suffering for a month from a botch surgery and had open wounds and pain and under pain /wound managment. He was verbally and emotionally abusive to the point that I left the hospital and checked into another one in a weakened medicated condition with open wounds. What a horrible nightmare to experience on top of my already weakened condition. I am still depressed by the shock of it. I feel like I was raped. Also he did not have a clue how to handle my condition or any solutions besides yelling at me and insulting me.
Insurance: Unicare
RID: 278258
13/04/07 5 5 5 Dr. Vachhani has the ability to explain things in layman's terms which can be easily understood. He listens carefully, is patient and caring, and has a good sense of humor. As a new patient, he has assembled all my medical records, updated immunizations, and made arrangements to update specific tests. He doesn't over-prescribe meds and is cautious about prescribing those that don't have a long track record. He is also good about scheduling follow-up appointments to keep track of your progress. I feel very confident with his care.  Respond