Dr. William Marcoux

Rate Dr. William Marcoux

Dr. William Marcoux's Ratings

We switched family doctors in November 2013. Were a family of 5, I personally feel so comfortable with Dr. Marcoux, he's a great listener, he's always coming up with new idea as I have chronic pain. I'm beyond grateful to have found him. Julie is so polite, and very sweet she is welcoming and warm. My husband and I feel much more confident with this doctor. He's great with my three children, he doesn't make me feel rushed, and he always has great advice. He is passionate about his job, I feel like he became a doctor because he actually wanted to make a difference. If you're looking for a caring, smart, punctual doctor, he's your man. I have already recommended him to numerous friends and family.

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

In all of my 56 years, i have never received such thoughtful care from a Receptionist. Dr. Marcoux is, by far, the best Doctor i have ever had. He is always careful to explain everything to me and he is highly caring. He has never once left me waiting for an appointment and when i needed something and called in, Doctor Marcoux and Julia were always attentive and supportive. I would recommend this Doctor to anyone and everyone!

Submitted July 26, 2013 | flag

I agree with the other comments about taking a month to get an appointment. I get most of my issues dealt with in Urgent Care as at my age they are urgent and can't wait a month. Another thing that annoys me is that he is not familiar with specialists so uses an alphabetical list to search for someone - not the best specialist but one who is close to 'A' on his list!! Look elsewhere.

Submitted May 25, 2013 | flag

Horrible. I switched doctors as soon as I could find one. He is never available, takes at least a month to get an appointment (if you ever get anything but a recording saying the office is closed and not to leave a message) and he seems clueless. He stares at you and asks what you think he should do...um?!?

Submitted May 23, 2013 | flag

If you like doctors who are only in the office half the week, cancel appointments because they decide to take a vacation day, tell you to go to urgent care instead of trying to fit your child in for a 5-minute follow-up appointment, have horrible bedside manner and no clue about child or infant nutrition practices, then this is the doctor for you. While I do appreciate that he's never quick to prescribe meds but instead offer alternatives first, he is completely void of personality. My kids have never warmed to him, and I find him ineffective as a diagnostician.

Submitted May 8, 2013 | flag

This doctor is never available. I believe he practices at Lakeridge as well so as a family doctor very hard to get an appointment. I use to see Dr. Yue and could always get an appointment on short notice. That is not the case with Dr. Marcoux. All calls if not answered goes to a voicemail that basically says "don't bother leaving any messages they won't be returned". Terrible service.

Submitted Nov. 8, 2010 | flag

Always takes the time to ensure all your health questions are answered. Dr. Marcoux is very thorough and it is refreshing not to be hurried out of the office.

Submitted Nov. 1, 2010 | flag

My mother's Dr. was unable to practice anymore due to illness. Dr. Marcoux took Mom on. Mom is 97 and had some issues as you would, of course, when you reach that age. Mr. Marcoux is treating her and she's doing fine. Dr. Marcoux's assistant, Julie, is great. When I leave a message for her she always calls me back unlike alot of others. I'm happy that Dr. Marcoux has taken on my Mom's case. Thank you Dr. Marcoux and Julie.

Submitted Sept. 12, 2010 | flag

Do not use this doctor. I had my aviation medical done with him in June. Transport didnt receive it till July. Transport sent it back because he didnt sign it off properly, and now its August without a medical. Unbelievable. His office is always shut down for holidays, they don't respond to voice mails. If you are a pilot and need an aviation medical done here, STAY AWAY!

Submitted Aug. 3, 2010 | flag

He took over as our new family doctor. Although we have only seen him a couple of times, so far all first impressions by all family members have been excellent !

Submitted April 29, 2010 | flag