Rate Dr. Douglas J. Fife

Dr. Douglas J. Fife's Ratings

Dr.Fife did his fellowship in Mohs surgery at Northwestern. I feel very blessed to have needed a Mohs surgeon on the one weekend a month that he flies to Joliet Illinois to perform that surgery on those of us who live in the Midwest. He was recommended by my niece who is a nurse and told me to try to get in to see Dr.Fife because he had done several successful procedures on her face. Dr. Fife removed a basal cell carcinoma from my upper lip and the nurses who removed the stitches yesterday were very pleased at the close, tight sewing that he does. Dr. Fife is patient, kind and has compassionate bedside manners. He called me at home the night of my surgery to see how I was feeling. I tend to ask a lot of questions because I want to understand how I got in this situation and wanted to know how I can possibly avoid future surgeries. He was happy to answer in detail and made me feel secure in his professional hands. I am very impressed with his knowledge and skill level. Loved nurse Carla!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2355236].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

Dr, Fife is excellent. He is gentle considerate and if I could remember the I would praise him as being the most knowledgeable doctor and surgeon I have ever met. He has what I would call an excellent bedside manner which is hard to find. He explains every thing and procedure. We cannot praise him enough. His staff is courteous and seem to be concerned which is also hard to find now adays.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2355235].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

i went thru 4 other Dermatologist, on 6 previous visits and came to the conclusion they either didnt know how or didnt want to tackle a rather large basil tumor i had. Dr. Fife not only delt with the problem but did it quickly and extremely professionally. if you need skin creme, see anyone...if you have a serious skin problem or cancer.....i could not recommend anyone except Dr. Fife. kit r. larsen feb. 2014.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2355234].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

Brittny and Dr. Fife did such a great job on my Juvederm. They turned my lack-luster lips into fabulous plump lips. I really am so so satisfied and could not be happier! Great office!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][366256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

Dr. Fife is a true professional with a great bedside manner. He also is patient and does his best to make sure you're comfortable. Most important, is that his treatment has solved my skin problem. I am glad to have him as my dermatologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][366255].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2013

Dr. Fife removed a melanoma from the right side of my face (Cheek). As a pharmacist and Chemist I have a background in physiology: I could not be happier with the results of Dr. Fife's experienced care. I would recommend him unconditionally... it has been 3 years seen the surgery (a three inch diameter incision) which is almost invisible and I remain free of any complications.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][366254].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][366253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2012

I have referred patients to Dr. Fife for Mohs surgery, and have the utmost confidence in his knowledge and skills. My patients report to me that his bedside manner is wonderful - very caring and professional. His staff are also incredibly helpful, caring people who do everything and anything to help their patients. Having surgery for skin cancer is a difficult ordeal, and Dr. Fife and his staff make the patient as comfortable and as worry-free as possible. From what I see, the cosmetic results of his surgeries are excellent. In some cases, once fully healed, I am hard pressed to find the original surgical site. I would refer any patient or family member to Dr. Fife without hesitation or worry.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][366252].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2011

Dr Fife’s skill and his use of the outpatient Mohs surgery made it all so easy. There was no pain. The office had a friendly and supportive staff. During the Mohs procedure, the lab was quick. Dr Fife was skillful and efficient. Having had three previous melanomas surgically removed, I can tell you that Dr Fife’s Mohs surgical procedure is the way to go!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][366251].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2011

Compared to like surgery to others I had minimal scaring and minimal numbness far superior to those that were done in Denver or Dallas by a top Mohs Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][366250].votes_count ]]