Rate Dr. Darrell Gotaas

Dr. Darrell Gotaas's Ratings

Dr Gotaas was caring and professional. He put my daughter at ease right away in explaining her wisdom teeth extraction. She was treated in an excellent fashion and I would recommend this dentist to everyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][366626].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2014

I was sent to Dr. Gotaas from my regular dentist when there was a complication with my tooth extraction. Dr. Gotaas had the task of extracting the roots but his friendly, calm manner made the unpleasant ordeal easier to bear. He and his staff let me know what to expect as things moved along and his comfortable dental chair along with reassuring words, smiles and patience made all the difference. He is the best!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][366625].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

My daughter had her wisdom teeth pulled by Dr. Gotaas. Dr. Gotaas and his staff were great start to finish. Courteous and respectful staff mindful of my daughter's anxiety. Dr. Gotaas was patient and reassuring during consults and pre-surgery, giving thorough answers to questions and not making us feel like we were the only patients he had that day. The surgery and recovery went smoothly, four months later, no complications. My other daughter's regular dentist just said that she needs her wisdom teeth pulled out. He said he could do it in his office, but I said we would be going to Dr. Gotaas again. His response? "Well, if you want the best, Darrell Gotaas would be the one." Couldn't agree more.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][366624].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

My son had his wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Gotaas. Excellent care, flawless recovery. Would recommend without hesitation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][366623].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2012

Got my wisdom teeth out by Dr. Gotaas. Very kind and professional. Wait time sucks. I waited for 5 hours.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][366622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2012

He was wonderful and turned a negative experience to a positive one. I would recommend him no questions

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][366621].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

Dr. Gotaas is very professional but super friendly and above all, he knows his stuff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][366620].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2011

Had my wisdom teeth pulled by him. Pretty much zero complications.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][366619].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2011

He is truly the best surgeon in Edmonton and area, he is professional, courteous, compassionate, thorough and beyond talented. My son had 4 complicated wisdom teeth removed from him, he was absolutely AMAZING!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][366618].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

Wow he is a great guy!!!! Makes you feel very comfortable!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][366617].votes_count ]]