Rate Dr. Ralph R. Roan

Dr. Ralph R. Roan's Ratings

I can't say enough about Dr. Roan and his assistant Eileen. He performed successful surgery on me and I now go for yearly check ups. It is easy to get an appointment and there is never any waiting ... plus he has good magazines :-) I trusted him with my life. He is warm, gentle and answers all of my questions. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him - he is truly a wonderful human being.

Submitted July 21, 2011 | flag

Dr. Roan treated me in an extremely mechanical manner. There was no caring or concern in his approach. I felt as if I were just another cancerous breast to him. He answered my questions in a perfunctory way. It was insulting to me. My surgery site became infected a few days after the operation, but I went to another doctor to get that taken care of because I didn't trust Roan.

Submitted Jan. 22, 2010 | flag

I can only tell you that after 19.5 years, I'm still alive and I had an aggressive and extensive case of cancer. Dr. Roan said he "got everything he could see". With his help and God's, I'm still here. He was quite straight forward and not that optimistic but a good one to have on your team if you are going to fight the damn stuff. I trust him and would return if I had another bout. There is no doubt about it.

Submitted May 24, 2008 | flag

I am very satisfied with this oncologist surgeon.He has pleasant manners and easy to talk to and listens to any and all complaints...doesn't rush on visits. I had a mastectomy which he performed on my left breast, prescribed radiation, and was attended to very satisfactorily during my 33 treatments.

Submitted April 13, 2007 | flag