Dr. Steven L. Wright

Grad. Year: 1979

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 28/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. Steven L. Wright has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dr. Steven L. Wright
Pain Mgmt / Physical Rehab-related: pain relief, physical rehabilitation, stroke recovery, accident recovery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.5
RID: 3660051
19/01/14 5 4 5 5 Dr. Wright is the best doctor ever. He cares almost too much. Its not just a job with him, especially with his addiction patients.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 2884156
28/09/13 5 5 5 5 Hi Dr. Wright- I have been scanning the web and have narrowed you down as a possible MD to help with a solution to my lower back pain. It must be from work, I am a granite/Marble slab fabricator/installer and also set tile. I had a C-6 and C-7 break in an auto accident that is starting to show signs of pain again. I am from Seattle and down here for several months on a work assignment, my doctor in Seattle and I were talking about trying muscle relaxer with a pain reliever, before I left for Denver. But never got around to it. She Rx's me adderall and clonazapam from Seattle but I think would like to check me out before she prescribes more, only I'm here and she is there, so I am reaching out to a few doctors I found on the web that are indeed taking patients. Do you think you could see me soon and look me over? My name is Robert Clarke at 206-612-8982. I would love to hear back from you soon! Please call at your leisure, thanks so much! RC
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond

21/08/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "DENVER" to "WHEAT RIDGE"

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Steven" to "Steven L."
RID: 1142044
02/04/10 5 1 5 5 Dr. Wright at Harvard Park Family Medicine in one of the best doctors I have ever worked with and I have seen many. He takes the time and works to find the cause of pain. Scripts are refilled in a timely. Dr. Wright even gave his personal phone number and said to call when needed. Only issue is that he can run as late as an hour due to the time he takes with the patients. The very best in the profession.
Insurance: United Healthcare