Rate Dr. Diane Severin

Dr. Diane Severin's Ratings

I had Dr. Severin as my Onocologist five years ago and she was tremendous.Very compassionate,understanding and explained everything very professionally. One of the best - highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][366776].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2011

Dr Severin is caring,and compassionate. She is honest in a sensitive way.Her knowledge in her specialty is most impressive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][366775].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2010

Loved her. She is very gentle and explains everything very well. She does not sugar coat facts into obscurity. She is informative yet kind in her approach. Wish all docs had her diplomacy savy. She was extremely helpful and put me at ease in a tough situation. Very user friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][366774].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2010

Dr Severin was very good at explaining honestly and compasionately all aspects of the spread and prognois of the cancer. She set up radiation treatments as well as sugesting clinical trials that may give us some help.I would recomend her as an excellemt radiation oncologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][366773].votes_count ]]